Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2012, 01:38 PM

5,299 posts, read 8,251,089 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold*dust1 View Post
I enjoyed listening to Hilfilger. They are all in it to push their own name - nothing new about it.

I listened to Haley's single and I'm not sure I'm in love. I know she had a hand in co-writing many songs on her album but not FREE. I loved her covering others songs on idol and thought she had immense talent. We shall see how it comes across live.
I read Casey Abrams contributed to the album. Not a surprise.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2012, 01:49 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,743,057 times
I liked Hollie but last night's performance wasn't better or worser than what she has performed. Still, she's better than most of the girls (Except Jessica). Colton is better than most of the boys, but he's not better than Jessica and Hollie. I predict the top three (Not in any order) to be Jessica, Hollie, and Colton. I think DeAndre, Heejun, and Elise or maybe Erika, possibly Joshua that's in trouble.

Old 03-22-2012, 01:53 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,743,057 times
I really think Joshua should go. His voice is annoying, irritating, and he can't sing that well. I liked Heejun in the beginning, now I think he's some Entertainer-Comedian. I think Heejun is better off as an Entertainer and/or a comedian. I don't think DeAndre will go far because he's not that strong as the other singers.

Old 03-22-2012, 02:23 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,592,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlily View Post
I read Casey Abrams contributed to the album. Not a surprise.
Yeah she pushed for him to be on the album with her in a duet but they answered with a big fat NO!

Old 03-22-2012, 02:24 PM

5,893 posts, read 12,805,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevdawgg View Post
I really think Joshua should go. His voice is annoying, irritating, and he can't sing that well. I liked Heejun in the beginning, now I think he's some Entertainer-Comedian. I think Heejun is better off as an Entertainer and/or a comedian. I don't think DeAndre will go far because he's not that strong as the other singers.
I don't agree with you about Joshua when you say he can't sing that well, but to each his own.

I DO agree that Heejun is better off an an entertainer and/or a comedian. He does not belong on this show unless he starts taking it seriously. There are way too many other more talented people who would kill to be in his position right now, and if he's not "in it to win it" as Randy always says, then he should go home now. Having said that, I did enjoy seeing a way less buttoned-down version of him last night. Even though his singing wasn't good, he did break up the monotony of all those ballads and entertained me.

Even after sleeping on it, I still remain unenthused about last night's show. I think I enjoyed Colton's performance of "Piano Man" just about the best of all.

I would have liked to seen Phillip Phillips sing without his guitar. I hope he ditches it and wear some color one week.

Still love Jessica but wish she'd chosen a different outfit. Skylar too when it comes to the clothes.

Elise did great, but I'm still not sure she's going to get the backers she needs to stay in the competition for long.

Not sure if I like Ericka's hair so dark, but I DO like it shorter. I think they could have made it even edgier, though.

Old 03-22-2012, 03:32 PM

2,814 posts, read 6,868,341 times
The last time I posted I had only watched 3/4 of the show. Well I just saw Jessica and Colton, and Wow!!! New prediction: Top 4=Jessica, Phillip, Colton and Joshua.

Hollie is great, but I think Jessica blows her out of the water.

Old 03-22-2012, 06:49 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,592,275 times
I was So wrong being a doubting thomas regarding Haley's song FREE. That was hot Haley Way to roll girlee!!!!!
That girl Lara was really different and cool - I likee!

Elise you lucky STIFF (pun intended) you got to sit on Steven's lap and give him a smack OOOOHHHHH he's so hot in those striped blue pants and blue shirt and the B'day song with JOE toxic twinee HOT HOT HOTTER!!!! I may have to catch their tour and take a detour vacay in bean town Could be the last time at 64 Loved the family LIv and little MIlo in the audience!!!! Happy B-day to the best rock n roll singer in an american rock band.

Old 03-22-2012, 06:57 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,344,637 times
Haley wasn't bad. I didn't like her last season but I will say she's much better than Heejunk!

Old 03-22-2012, 06:57 PM

25,838 posts, read 16,510,651 times
Congrats to you Heejun fans LOL.

Old 03-22-2012, 06:58 PM

25,838 posts, read 16,510,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
Haley wasn't bad. I didn't like her last season but I will say she's much better than Heejunk!
I'm wondering which person the judges will use their save on? I'm predicting Deandre (AKA Constantine Maroulis).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV