U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 01-11-2012, 01:56 PM

42,414 posts, read 47,526,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
And he just leaves whenever he wants and does whatever he wants.
Doesn't every adult leave whenever they want and do whatever they want? Seriously. The only thing that bothered me about Flava was his constantly being on the phone. That's rude. When he's with his family, he should be 100% there. But if Snider's wife wanted to take him sky diving, she should have told him about her plans so he would know to be home. That's how it should work. If my husband and I want each other around for some reason, we let each other know and we make sure we're home. It's much easier than constantly checking each other's schedules. Adults shouldn't have to account for their every movement. We're married to our partners, not our parents.
Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2012, 09:45 AM

154 posts, read 218,675 times
What really grossed me out (aside from looking at Flav's face during this episode) was the fact that he was taping "Flavor of Love" in 2006. At the beginning of "Celebrity Wife Swap" he stated that he has been with his fiance for eight years. I understand that "Flavor of Love" was probably just acting but I would still hate to see the man I loved in some sleazy show like that where he's flirting with all of these strange women and going at it with Brigitte Nielsen. It made me really think less of Flav (although I didn't have a high opinion of him in the first place).

Old 01-12-2012, 11:28 PM

1,815 posts, read 1,504,150 times
Flav's wife had kind of a strange effect - makes me wonder how she manages to be so "chill" all the time. I kept wanting Dee's wife to go into that forbidden space with the "keep out" sign but I have a feeling whatever is back there would have to be blurred out for network tv.

Old 01-13-2012, 06:37 AM
Status: " Love is Freedom, Love is Equal, Love Conquers Hate" (set 6 days ago)

21,911 posts, read 38,797,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
Glad I missed it, whos on next week?
So who on next week?

Old 01-13-2012, 10:22 AM

1,177 posts, read 767,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
Doesn't every adult leave whenever they want and do whatever they want? Seriously. The only thing that bothered me about Flava was his constantly being on the phone. That's rude. When he's with his family, he should be 100% there. But if Snider's wife wanted to take him sky diving, she should have told him about her plans so he would know to be home. That's how it should work. If my husband and I want each other around for some reason, we let each other know and we make sure we're home. It's much easier than constantly checking each other's schedules. Adults shouldn't have to account for their every movement. We're married to our partners, not our parents.
No. Its disrespectful and extremely rude to not even let your significant other know when you aren't going to be home or if you are going out. I would never just leave the house without telling my husband I was going, and he would never do that to me either. Its respectful. And the fact that Flava drops his kid off to everyone else so he doesn't have to care for him doesn't bother you in the least? And especially since it was on the show and it was Suzette Snider's turn for her house rules, he should not have left. Flava's wife is a doormat and acts as such. She is just as bad not taking care of the kid. Its called responsibility. When you have children, they come first.

Niecy Nash and Tina Yothers are next week.

Old 01-13-2012, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post

Niecy Nash and Tina Yothers are next week.
Never heard of them, Tina sounds familiar didnt she play on that show with Micheal J fox?

This show is like reality where are they now on VH1.

Im loosing interest wanting to watch this show more and more

Old 01-13-2012, 01:02 PM

4,262 posts, read 3,953,008 times
Quote:
Never heard of them, Tina sounds familiar didnt she play on that show with Micheal J fox?

Yes, Tina Yothers was Jeniffer on Family Ties
Neicy Nash was on Reno 911 and the host of Clean House (flower in her hair)

Old 01-13-2012, 05:44 PM

2,490 posts, read 1,196,369 times
Quote:

But I'm sure its not the easiest to cast for:

1) you have to be a semi-celeb

2) you have to be married (rare in hollywood & entertainment)

3) you have to be home with your spouse (even more rare)

4) you have to be desparate for attention...

Old 01-13-2012, 09:55 PM

12,503 posts, read 17,905,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. GE View Post
But I'm sure its not the easiest to cast for:

1) you have to be a semi-celeb

2) you have to be married (rare in hollywood & entertainment)

3) you have to be home with your spouse (even more rare)

4) you have to be desparate for attention...

Actually they don't have to be married; but they do have to be co-habitating.

Old 01-31-2012, 06:08 PM

Where did everybody go?

Mick Foley and Antonio Sabato Jr is on tonight. At least half of the show is eye candy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV