Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2012, 08:18 PM

5,419 posts, read 9,196,333 times

Advertisements

Dale didn't get it from where everyone thought it would come from...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2012, 08:38 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,993,500 times
Have people forgotten that Randall tried to kill Rick? I was happy to see Daryl beat him up real good.

I'll probably be in the minority of this opinion but I am not sad that Dale is dead. I was getting real tired of his overbearing, sanctimonious, hippie ways. Besides it's Carl's fault that Dale is dead.

Hoping the oh-so-boring-and-in-the-way Glenn gets knocked off next. If not him then the writers may as well have T-Dog killed off since they haven't given him anything to do since the first season.

The action has picked up A LOT this season, thank God.

Old 03-04-2012, 08:41 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,198,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
Have people forgotten that Randall tried to kill Rick? I was happy to see Daryl beat him up real good.

I'll probably be in the minority of this opinion but I am not sad that Dale is dead. I was getting real tired of his overbearing, sanctimonious, hippie ways. Besides it's Carl's fault that Dale is dead. Take it up with the boy.

Hoping the oh-so-dull-boring-and-in-everybodys-way Glenn gets knocked off next. If not him then the writers may as well have T-Dog killed off since they haven't given him anything to do since the first season.

The action has picked up A LOT this season, thank God.
Glenn has done more for that group than anyone, he's always risking himself to keep the group in supplies, and usually involved in the dangerous missions. Glenn does NOT deserve to be killed, I disagree with that.

Old 03-04-2012, 08:46 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,323,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
Glenn has done more for that group than anyone, he's always risking himself to keep the group in supplies, and usually involved in the dangerous missions. Glenn does NOT deserve to be killed, I disagree with that.
I agree with you. Without Glenn there would be no Rick. Glenn came on the scene right away and risked his own life to save Rick's.

"Hey, you in the tank."

The scene between Hershall and Glenn was great. I was surprised.

On another note I would be happy to take a bullwhip to Carl.

Old 03-04-2012, 08:52 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,198,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
I agree with you. Without Glenn there would be no Rick. Glenn came on the scene right away and risked his own life to save Rick's.

"Hey, you in the tank."

The scene between Hershall and Glenn was great. I was surprised.

On another note I would be happy to take a bullwhip to Carl.
Yes, Glenn is the reason Rick is alive, and the reason they have all the guns, he came up with the plan for getting the gun bag back. Glenn is not "in the way" he's always willing to risk himself for the group. Maggie is lucky to have him, and Herschal should feel good knowing his daughter is with someone like that.

I agree about Carl, what the heck is wrong with that kid? Maybe if they hadn't been babying him this whole time he would have made at least one good decision. He would have known enough to run back, and get someone to kill the walker quietly instead of needing to stand right in front of him to aim a gun that he should know better than to use at the farm anyway,instead he drops the gun, runs, and doesn't tell anyone there is a walker out there. He's trying so hard to prove he's grown up because they treat him like a baby, and he's rightly frustrated, no one can keep their childhood after seeing what he's seen, Lori and Rick need to get their heads out of the sand, and deal with it, I'd say before the kid gets someone killed, but...

Last edited by detshen; 03-04-2012 at 09:05 PM..

Old 03-04-2012, 10:57 PM

4,153 posts, read 9,267,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanJP View Post
Dale didn't get it from where everyone thought it would come from...
I knew what was going to happen but it would have been a little more interesting a different way. Anyhow, I posted in detail what's going to happen to Shane as well...I think post 53?

Old 03-04-2012, 11:41 PM

4,475 posts, read 6,684,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
I'll probably be in the minority of this opinion but I am not sad that Dale is dead. I was getting real tired of his overbearing, sanctimonious, hippie ways. Besides it's Carl's fault that Dale is dead.
Couldnt agree more.

Old 03-04-2012, 11:42 PM

4,475 posts, read 6,684,853 times
So how many people think that kid in the barn did something to those teenage girls he was talking about?

Old 03-05-2012, 10:35 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
I think he did do something to those girls.

I wasn't sorry to see Dale go. But I think the entire show is going to be B O R I N G without Shane!

Carl, Jr. is getting on my LAST nerve.

Old 03-05-2012, 10:52 AM

4,153 posts, read 9,267,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonis View Post
So how many people think that kid in the barn did something to those teenage girls he was talking about?
Who knows but do you think those may have been the guys Daryl and Andrea ran across in the woods, the guy hung him self and Walkers chewed on his legs?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV