Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2016, 05:50 PM

9,911 posts, read 7,695,383 times

Advertisements

One of the last scenes with them all eating dinner and mini Glenn with them that hit me in the feels.

We knew one would be leaving. We thought Abe was safe when they didn't follow the storyline from the Comics. However, when he was killed it waseems sad, but a relief you felt okay it's over we are all good. Abe telling him to suck it was hysterical.

Then Daryl. I am not sure on his fate anymore on the show. Was great he decked Neagan, but in doing so he played a role in killing Glen. That one hurt the feels and Glens last words were "Find me" sobs!!!

Then Rick you thought he was going to lose his hand several times. I even thought he was bit in the hand or Neagan was going to nic him with the dirty axe.

Then after Rick and Neagan go on their drive together everyone is about to die. To save everyone Rick has to reach a point where he no longer has any control by chipping his own sons arm off. Then Carl saying "It's okay." Not sure what's going on with Carl and how thus will change his relationship with Rick.

Then Neagan finally believes Rick has submitted his control to Neagan.

Before it can be over Daryl taken hostage and will be used as leverage.

Not sure with Maggie if it makes her character weak or strong on the show. Instead of blaming Rick or Daryl she takes the blame on herself.

Curious where this show will go.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2016, 08:32 PM

17,304 posts, read 12,242,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
It was draining.

Negan is the ultimate bad guy. The Governor had a tank but Negan has an Army, intelligence and the will to butcher. I wonder what he did before the zombies?
He was a high school gym teacher and used car salesman Which makes perfect sense.
http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Negan_(Comic_Series)

Old 10-25-2016, 08:20 AM

1,422 posts, read 3,441,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunD1987 View Post
One of the last scenes with them all eating dinner and mini Glenn with them that hit me in the feels.

We knew one would be leaving. We thought Abe was safe when they didn't follow the storyline from the Comics. However, when he was killed it waseems sad, but a relief you felt okay it's over we are all good. Abe telling him to suck it was hysterical.

Then Daryl. I am not sure on his fate anymore on the show. Was great he decked Neagan, but in doing so he played a role in killing Glen. That one hurt the feels and Glens last words were "Find me" sobs!!!

Then Rick you thought he was going to lose his hand several times. I even thought he was bit in the hand or Neagan was going to nic him with the dirty axe.

Then after Rick and Neagan go on their drive together everyone is about to die. To save everyone Rick has to reach a point where he no longer has any control by chipping his own sons arm off. Then Carl saying "It's okay." Not sure what's going on with Carl and how thus will change his relationship with Rick.

Then Neagan finally believes Rick has submitted his control to Neagan.

Before it can be over Daryl taken hostage and will be used as leverage.

Not sure with Maggie if it makes her character weak or strong on the show. Instead of blaming Rick or Daryl she takes the blame on herself.

Curious where this show will go.
"Find me" actually I think it was "Maggie, I will find you"... I think.. I was sobbing so im pretty sure that's what I heard..

Old 10-25-2016, 09:24 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,676,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
I thought it was gory sort of left me depressed. Negan is holding onto Daryl so Rick & the crew will have to comply for the time being. Daryl should have killed Dwight long ago. I assume Morgan and Carol are now in the Kingdom with King Ezekiel.

At least they didn't drag out Negan's bashing and keep us hanging on like Glenn under the dumpster!
It seems like Neagan thought he was taking out all of Rick's lieutenants, leaving him with men he thought were no danger to him.

When Neagan killed Abraham, I thought "well that sucks," because I don't think I was all that fond of him. But when Neagan took out Glenn... both my wife and I gasped. Abraham had been a bit of a loose cannon, but Glenn, he was family, and one of the show's anchors.

IMO, this was the most emotionally devastating episode.

Old 10-25-2016, 10:17 AM

13,395 posts, read 13,503,206 times
Since this is the spoiler thread, if they stick closely to the comics, we shouldn't see anything this brutal for at least two seasons.

Old 10-25-2016, 10:50 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,262,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deb8997 View Post
"Find me" actually I think it was "Maggie, I will find you"... I think.. I was sobbing so im pretty sure that's what I heard..
yes, he said that, I think, he was so completely at the end of his life, in shock, and so much in love with Maggie, that his mind at that moment, didn't realize he was dying?

Awful

I watched the Talking Dead, and he was chocked up about leaving the show.

Old 10-25-2016, 10:51 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,262,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by headingtoDenver View Post
I LOVE this show and I am definitely not "ashamed" of it. This show has a great story and great acting. Also, knowing that over 17 million people watched, I highly doubt all of them are "ashamed". I think you should be ashamed for judging people you don't know because of the show they like to watch.
do you believe the expression on Rick's face

Old 10-25-2016, 11:01 AM

5,444 posts, read 6,991,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
do you believe the expression on Rick's face
The fear that was in his face when he was about to cut Carl's hand off, I really think that was as genuine as an actor could portray, giant snot bubble and all.

I really do think that this episode was pretty much all the action you will see this season. This season will become very political between the residents at Alexandria. I believe you will also see the main party split up between Alexandria and Hilltop. Of course it will also introduce The Kingdom.

Old 10-25-2016, 11:36 AM

1,619 posts, read 1,101,312 times
I wonder if Negan is going to take a liking to Carl like he does in the comics. That would be interesting.

Old 10-25-2016, 11:42 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,676,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty in black View Post
I wonder if Negan is going to take a liking to Carl like he does in the comics. That would be interesting.
I could see Karl getting in tight with Neagan, and after much planing and preparation, when the moment is right, taking out Negan and all his lieutenants. Karl will be easy to underestimate, he's a kid. He'll not realize how hard as nails Karl is, and how focused he can be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV