U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2011, 12:34 PM

15,320 posts, read 27,467,943 times

Advertisements

***SPOILER THREAD ONLY***

Please post all spoilers regarding The Walking Dead here only. The other Walking Dead thread is for regular posting; not spoilers.

ETA: Because the entire thread is a Spoiler thread; do not use spoiler tags. The title absolves the need for such.

Last edited by Beretta; 12-14-2011 at 01:14 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2011, 02:28 PM

22,763 posts, read 19,202,942 times
Concerning Michone....

If her entrance is anything like the comic cover, she'll have her two zombies in tow! That would make a grand entrance!

Old 12-14-2011, 09:12 PM

4,153 posts, read 7,926,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Concerning Michone....

If her entrance is anything like the comic cover, she'll have her two zombies in tow! That would make a grand entrance!
You know it!

I'm very excited to see Michonne with the two walkers and the groups response to them!! I'll admit, it's going to be creepy for me seeing it on the TV screen vs the comics lol

FYI: For those people tuning in, an unnamed actor claiming to be one of Michonne's Jawless Zombies has came forward saying Michonne will appear in Episode 13 season 2. Hollywood Hills.com has also mention the same thing, I'm not sure if their basing this info on the Jawless zombie actor or if they got a different source. Hollywood Hills.com also goes on to say Rutina Wesley would play the role of Michonne. But Runtina Wesley has came forward and stated she will not be playing the part. A guy from HBO has told me he believes this could be a standard denial until Runtina Wesley finishes her contract with HBO. This person with HBO is not with this department and can't confirm it either way...but said he would ask around if possible let us know.

Last edited by SVTRay; 12-14-2011 at 09:21 PM..

Old 12-14-2011, 11:30 PM

Sources say their sources have never been wrong when referring to Rutina Westley playing the role of Michonie.

Hollywood Hills | Movies & Television News » Walking Dead Season 2 Snags True Blood Star Rutina Wesley For Cool Michonne Role

Who's to say at this but Rutina Westley plays a Character named Tara on HBO's True Blood who was recently killed off. So there is a good chance Rutina is looking for a new job.

'True Blood': Rutina Wesley talks last night's shocking finale and the future of Tara | Inside TV | EW.com

Old 12-15-2011, 02:36 PM

Excellent, SVT!

Old 12-15-2011, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Excellent, SVT!
Thanks!

We got three more rumored cast add ons when The Walking Dead returns from hiatus.

Dave
Tony
Randall

Dave and Tony are set to appear in episode 9 while Randall in the 10th. Randall is played by actor Michael Zegen.

I'm not sure if these guys have ever appeared in the comics. So all I know is what was said in the rumor:

Quote:
Dave and Tony both of whom are from the northern United States. Taken straight from the casting call, Dave is a 30-45 year old male of any ethnicity and is characterized as a charming and friendly guy. He’s the kind of guy you’d like to have a beer with and has probably spent a significant amount of time in low-rent bars. He’s able to disarm with a smile but can quickly turn dangerous. Tony, is a 25-30 year old male of any ethnicity who is a bit on the heavier side and is Dave’s younger friend with whom he is traveling with. Unlike Dave, Tony is quick-tempered and doesn’t present himself as intelligent as Dave and likes women, food,and guns.

Randal is a 19-20 year old male and is characterized as a skinny, earnest southern kid who is thrown into a set of unusual circumstances.

Old 12-17-2011, 05:55 PM

From my co-worker tonight....Lori makes it thru the pregnancy but gets shot through the back and the bullet also kills the baby she is holding in her arms. Rick starts to see someone else.

Old 12-18-2011, 07:06 AM

891 posts, read 1,659,381 times
So the baby and Lori both die, I'm guessing, since Rick starts seeing someone else?

Old 12-18-2011, 07:19 AM

Quote:
From my co-worker tonight....Lori makes it thru the pregnancy but gets shot through the back and the bullet also kills the baby she is holding in her arms. Rick starts to see someone else.
This event does happen in the comics but further down the line as the group is trying to leave the prison. If they follow the events that leads up to Lori's death, we're probably looking at this taking place around season 6 or 7 etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosanne View Post
So the baby and Lori both die, I'm guessing, since Rick starts seeing someone else?
I haven't read that far into the comics yet but Rick does form a bond with Michonne. That part is current comic time so to say and haven't read that far yet. So I really can't say much other than a lot of events will have to come to pass before we see this event.

Last edited by SVTRay; 12-18-2011 at 07:29 AM..

Old 12-18-2011, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosanne View Post

Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTRay View Post
This event does happen in the comics but further down the line as the group is trying to leave the prison. If they follow the events that leaves up to Lori's death, we're probably looking at this taking place around season 6 or 7 etc.

I was saying to the kid last night, that may not even happen on the tv show. (Lori and baby dying) I was thinking of asking the kid if I could borrow his first book but then thought better not, it may spoil the whole tv show for me.

I wonder if the series could last 6 or 7 seasons? I wonder if majority could stay interested in it long enough to go that far. Of course AMC(or is it FX?) may have a lot to do with it staying....they cheap out the show anymore than they have, I doubt I would watch the soap opera it has turned into and I can't see others sticking with it either. I'd borrow the kid's books.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or