Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2011, 04:46 AM

4,275 posts, read 7,595,723 times

Advertisements

They should just end this show. What's the point of brining back hated people?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2011, 06:18 AM

10,147 posts, read 11,103,912 times
Not all are hated, but what is the point in bringing back past players at all? I hate Redemption Island too. I like the old ways of Survivor. Once you're voted out - you're out. I hate the same old challenges too. Puzzles, puzzles and puzzles. I remember when they had to survive and actually, had some rough challenges. It's the same, ole, same ole.... Predictable too...

Old 12-20-2011, 08:08 AM

7,303 posts, read 5,433,297 times
If any recycled players are on this show, especially the Hantz's. I will not be watching this show!

Old 12-20-2011, 08:28 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,085,165 times
Looks like it's gonna be just you, me and j_k_k here come February, nit.

I think the producers know what they are doing. Two days since the announcement of One World and we already have 3 pages on it! I know if I hated Russhole as much as others seem to, I'd be sure to be watching. Just to see him get a whooping (again) if nothing else!

Old 12-20-2011, 09:56 AM

15,370 posts, read 38,977,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post

I think the producers know what they are doing. Two days since the announcement of One World and we already have 3 pages on it! I know if I hated Russhole as much as others seem to, I'd be sure to be watching. Just to see him get a whooping (again) if nothing else!
Whadameye chopped livah???????

Old 12-20-2011, 10:13 AM

1,040 posts, read 1,073,039 times
I agree that the challenges are getting boring. They need some new ideas.

Also, I am tired of Redemption Island. It's not quite as bad when those on the island change each week or every other week. However, when you get someone like Ozzy who wins challenge after challenge it's not really fair to the other players. Part of the challenge in staying in the game is living with each other on a daily basis. When they are all together someone can be in trouble for not doing anything all day, talking to someone else behind someone's back, they can give out secrets to each other of what was said, they could get to close to someone of the opposite sex which makes the others suspicious. All these things could get you eliminated. Each person has to be careful of every move they make while around each other.

With someone like Ozzy, yes he had to win a challenge to stay but that is all he had to do. Since he didn't have to interact with all the others every day he could just relax. He didn't have to constantly watch his back and make sure he didn't say or do the wrong thing around camp that could irritate people and get him eliminated. That is all part of the game and someone who stays on Redemption Island for so long is not earning his right to be there like those who have to live with each other at camp every day. Just my opinion.

One more complaint and then I am done. I don't like the idea of having 3 players going to the end. I think it should just be 2. It seems that when they read the final votes there is always one player who doesn't get any or maybe one. It's always really between 2 people. If I was that third person I would be really embarrassed to be sitting in front of all those people and not get any votes. What do you think?

Old 12-20-2011, 11:25 AM

4,871 posts, read 4,981,239 times
..and the useless HII, get rid of it. It is never used effectively, if it is at all.

Old 12-20-2011, 12:38 PM

6,560 posts, read 14,394,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post

Might or might not be me. I hate to say I'll refuse to watch something and then fail and watch anyway. However, there's a reasonable chance I may just not care that much this time.

Old 12-20-2011, 01:23 PM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,207,977 times
Please bring back Russell.

Scenario one: He loses again, goes to get drunk, mouths-off in a bar and get his ass kicked.

Scnario two: He wins, brags to the wrong person and gets his ass kicked.

So, please, bring back Russell.

Old 12-20-2011, 01:31 PM

4,061 posts, read 9,839,257 times
I'm a Survivor addict, not sure why....I've always enjoyed watching group dynamics and how people think. I don't like final threes either. I do not know why but I wanted Coach to win...why? He is so full of himself and his views about how the game should be played, which he then does the exact opposite of what he says. I understand why people don't like returning players, it's not fair to the rest of them. But I guess Sophie benefitted. I'm still annoyed with her for ordering that guy to help her in the stacking game.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV