Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-17-2012, 10:45 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
I don't agree he was clearly in charge when Leif told Bill Colton said to vote him out next. Colton was in charge when Leif was in front of him and Colton told him he told him to pick a side Leif picked the wrong side.

I think in the first 2 weeks when he was flipping over to the girls camp he was playing that outcast card but not anymore. Especially after the venom that spewed out of his mouth at TC when Bill was voted off.

oh yea--Colton is in charge and everyone does know it. What I don't understand is how he got in charge and why he's allowed to continue
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2012, 11:02 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,180,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
oh yea--Colton is in charge and everyone does know it. What I don't understand is how he got in charge and why he's allowed to continue
I know it will be nice to hear the back story when this season is over how Colton goes from first guy voted out to controlling things.

Old 03-18-2012, 12:13 AM

15,891 posts, read 18,312,432 times
I really thought Colton's control of the tribe would evaporate when they mixed the tribes up. How he has managed to retain control is beyond me. My only guess is that everyone is afraid of him. He's a real stinker and if someone goes against him they will be voted off. That's why this season should be called "Lord of the Flies."

Old 03-18-2012, 01:48 PM

958 posts, read 2,132,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncethelight View Post
Thing is, coming on strong at the beginning of the game rarely works. Over and over we've seen it play out, where the rest of the tribe gets rid of anyone they think is playing too hard, too fast. If you want to go far in the game, it's almost always smarter to play along at first, and not make waves.

And Colton? He may be telling all of us that he's controlling the game - but he's not acting that way around his tribe mates. He's playing the "I'm such an outcast" card - and so no one sees him as a threat. No one realizes how many people he has actually charmed, from week to week. He gets his strength, by acting weak.
Who's to say it whould smarter until it's done, the entire game is a crapshoot.
In what I've seen colton is mouthy at camp and at T/C. He has shown to all who he is and it's obvious what he wants and that's to be the last male standing.

Old 03-19-2012, 12:38 AM

44,620 posts, read 61,578,192 times
Well according to tonights promos for the upcoming episode this Wed it looks as if another person is evacuated out and they are saying that it's a shocker. Maybe the crabs got Colton and chewed off his, uh well, nose.

Old 03-19-2012, 01:32 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,184,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
I really thought Colton's control of the tribe would evaporate when they mixed the tribes up. How he has managed to retain control is beyond me. My only guess is that everyone is afraid of him. He's a real stinker and if someone goes against him they will be voted off. That's why this season should be called "Lord of the Flies."
I thought for sure too, Keta. I was really, really shocked when he stayed in power. Don't these idiots talk to each other? I'd "read" their eyes every chance I got to see if they are open to talking about Colton and then I'd make a play to get him out. Like I said before, they all know the little (whatever) isn't going to use the HII, he's so cocky. (pardon the pun)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
Well according to tonights promos for the upcoming episode this Wed it looks as if another person is evacuated out and they are saying that it's a shocker. Maybe the crabs got Colton and chewed off his, uh well, nose.
I saw that too, nit! Or maybe Colton just got the crabs.

Old 03-19-2012, 08:10 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,180,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
I really think it will be the other girl left on Colton's tribe since missing pants has done a cameo in the previews.

Old 03-21-2012, 06:28 PM

OMG OMG!!!! I can't stand this!!!! SCREAM!!!!!!! My BP is so high within 5 mins of this show!!! GRRRRR.......

Old 03-21-2012, 06:38 PM

WOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Old 03-21-2012, 06:40 PM

11,151 posts, read 15,829,054 times
It's approximately 40 minutes into the show and all I have to say is .....

"Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!!"

Best episode EVER.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV