Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2012, 11:26 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,180,053 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobrien View Post
I really wanted Colby to win season 2, it seems the ones I like rarely win.
That seems to happen to me also! I've always kept with the opinion that Colby was the first TRUE survivor and he made a very bad choice taking whats her name with him to final 2. Been a Dimples and Colby fan from the start but............................................... ... when Colby appears in later seasons he is a jerk. I think he is bitter how his season ended and I don't blame him one bit. Tina rode coat tails and flew under the radar the whole game. She really didn't do any "surviving" or help the tribe survive.

Colby should be the first player put into the Survivor hall of fame if there ever is one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2012, 02:28 PM

7,372 posts, read 14,673,832 times
Im late the party and dont want to read anything because im way behind in episodes. But wow, colton is hilarious and i hate him at the same time.

"Fist palm"
"Pinky promise"
"They all suck at survivor. Its like ruling a tribe of idiotssssss"

Old 04-11-2012, 07:01 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,312,432 times
Well, tonight was interesting.

One thing I just realized is that usually during a season we see at least one couple who has a strong alliance with each other.

Sometimes it is male/female or female/female, rarely male/male, but we have not seen that this season unless I have just missed it. There does not appear to be a strong alliance between two contestants.

Old 04-11-2012, 09:19 PM

7,363 posts, read 5,478,151 times
It seems to me right now that Chelsea and Kim are running the show. And the men will be out and it's their own fault for not sticking together and believing the lies the women tell them and not having any balls. And Tarzan...he's just out in left field somewhere. I am going to predict the women vote the men off until they are all gone, then Alicia and Christine will be next.

Old 04-11-2012, 10:00 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
Well, tonight was interesting.

One thing I just realized is that usually during a season we see at least one couple who has a strong alliance with each other.

Sometimes it is male/female or female/female, rarely male/male, but we have not seen that this season unless I have just missed it. There does not appear to be a strong alliance between two contestants.
maybe Kim and Chelsea. I think they probably have a tight bond.
Good show tonight. Troy is gonna be on fire now!!
Leif seems like such a nice guy. I just gotta root for him to make it F3

Old 04-11-2012, 10:34 PM

44,620 posts, read 61,578,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
It seems to me right now that Chelsea and Kim are running the show. And the men will be out and it's their own fault for not sticking together and believing the lies the women tell them and not having any balls. And Tarzan...he's just out in left field somewhere. I am going to predict the women vote the men off until they are all gone, then Alicia and Christine will be next.
I think you're on to something, I feel the same right now. Tonight's show was good and I'm okay with the tribal results.

Old 04-11-2012, 11:39 PM

4,882 posts, read 5,011,495 times
I hope those wings were worth it, Jay. I think Troyzan should've told Jay he had the HII before the challenge.

Old 04-12-2012, 12:51 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,433,203 times
Kim is on fire and really playing the game. But as so often happens, the mastermind doesn't win because they wind up making enimies of so many people on the jury. I wonder if Jay and Jonas and any others voted off in the future realize that Kim is behind this.

Old 04-12-2012, 02:03 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Kim is on fire and really playing the game. But as so often happens, the mastermind doesn't win because they wind up making enimies of so many people on the jury. I wonder if Jay and Jonas and any others voted off in the future realize that Kim is behind this.
oh they will know,don't cha know as more and more turn up at The Ponderosa. They have plenty of time then to put 2 and 2 together

Old 04-12-2012, 02:16 AM

44,620 posts, read 61,578,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
oh they will know,don't cha know as more and more turn up at The Ponderosa. They have plenty of time then to put 2 and 2 together
Exactly. you hit the nail on the head.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV