Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2012, 07:48 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,743,421 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Can I rejoin my Survivor addicts pleeeeeaase?

Uh uh y'all forgot about me?????

Now, now we are showing our seniority of being a Survivor fan when we yearn for the old.

Ahem he is a newlywed now I'm sure he doesn't have time to hang on a computer with tons of folks waiting for his take on each episode.

Howdy Survivor freaks how y'all been? I must retrain my friends to not call or text on Wednesday nights now. Didn't get to catch names on this first episode.

I did however see the lawyer getting a bunch of camera time we want him sent packing first! What an arrogant fella eh?

Yea--you're back!! Could never forget you........where ya been???
Oh yea--that atty dude gotta go!!!!
I'm still at a loss to understand why Colton is even on this show
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2012, 08:02 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,140,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Yea--you're back!! Could never forget you........where ya been???
Oh yea--that atty dude gotta go!!!!
I'm still at a loss to understand why Colton is even on this show
Y'all know I live in the sticks where we can't get Internet other than 24k dialup. Got fed up & disconnected it last March I've been jonesing from it! Hooked it back up now we get a whopping 15k connection.

I've missed y'all so much last season when I wasn't online so I'm going to limp through this season until I get a better connection to be back full time on all my threads.

Some of these women give real women a bad name shame on them for relying on their sexual maneuvers to get by.

This is going to be a ride eh? Oh BTW I have a message into Dimples but just getting a pat reply "now a family man with kids & wife get back at ya whenever". Can y'all believe that stuff after all these years I have given to that man.

tami did ya root for your man's nephew last season?

Old 02-17-2012, 08:08 PM

4,061 posts, read 9,855,007 times
Quote:

Now, now we are showing our seniority of being a Survivor fan when we yearn for the old.

Ahem he is a newlywed now I'm sure he doesn't have time to hang on a computer with tons of folks waiting for his take on each episode.

Howdy Survivor freaks how y'all been? I must retrain my friends to not call or text on Wednesday nights now. Didn't get to catch names on this first episode.

I did however see the lawyer getting a bunch of camera time we want him sent packing first! What an arrogant fella eh?
I have missed you a lot! Welcome back!

Old 02-17-2012, 08:38 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,140,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobrien View Post
I have missed you a lot! Welcome back!
Thank you I've missed the good natured banter from y'all too!

They said this season's first epi was the lowest ratings I'm wondering if they should go back to one season a year. I've always thought they made a mistake bringing 2 seasons a year. Now y'all KNOW how big of a fan I am of Dimples & the show but it would be better once a year I think.

Old 02-17-2012, 09:30 PM

I'd probably go through serious withdrawals if there was only one season per year.

Old 02-17-2012, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Y'all know I live in the sticks where we can't get Internet other than 24k dialup. Got fed up & disconnected it last March I've been jonesing from it! Hooked it back up now we get a whopping 15k connection.

I've missed y'all so much last season when I wasn't online so I'm going to limp through this season until I get a better connection to be back full time on all my threads.

Some of these women give real women a bad name shame on them for relying on their sexual maneuvers to get by.

This is going to be a ride eh? Oh BTW I have a message into Dimples but just getting a pat reply "now a family man with kids & wife get back at ya whenever". Can y'all believe that stuff after all these years I have given to that man.

tami did ya root for your man's nephew last season?
It's not really fair, I live in the middle of Alaska and have better internet than dial-up.

Old 02-18-2012, 01:52 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,224,182 times
I watched the premiere, and so glad the Hantz's were nowhere in sight. Not really liking the One World theme or the thieving men stealing the women's things. Who needs Russell or Coach when they have enough obnoxious men. And a few obnoxious women... So far, I am not rooting for anyone. And am not liking some of the men. Tarzan and Troyzan should have a vine swinging match. The one that doesn't knock himself senseless on a tree wins the right to be the only "Zan."

Old 02-18-2012, 02:28 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,743,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkstring View Post
i watched the premiere, and so glad the hantz's were nowhere in sight. Not really liking the one world theme or the thieving men stealing the women's things. Who needs russell or coach when they have enough obnoxious men. And a few obnoxious women... So far, i am not rooting for anyone. And am not liking some of the men. tarzan and troyzan should have a vine swinging match. The one that doesn't knock himself senseless on a tree wins the right to be the only "zan."
:d

Old 02-18-2012, 09:31 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,121,908 times
Quote:

JAXSON!!!! It's so good to have you back with us!!! Moderator cut: see comment

Pip meant the gang we had left last year. You were gone but not forgotten, that's for sure. Yes, I was liking Dreamy Eyes' nephew his second time around. Don't remember if I was rooting for him but I was liking the kid. Big difference than his first go 'round.

Like I said before, I am NOT pleased so far with One World and now that Dimples is married, I'm wondering if Survivor will last much longer.

Last edited by Beretta; 02-18-2012 at 10:30 AM.. Reason: DM me if you want to know why

Old 02-18-2012, 03:27 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,353,463 times
Too soon for me to determine who I like for the win. It's funny because last season Sophie was one of the contestants I liked right away.

I know who I don't like this year: the attorney and that chick with the pants that don't fit her bottom.

Eventually I will get to know everyone's name. This promises to be an interesting season. And no Hantzes. Yahoo!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV