Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-22-2012, 10:46 PM

9,846 posts, read 22,673,901 times

Advertisements

Looks like overall the men are working well together which is good. The object is to win and to do that you have to decimate the other tribe first. No mercy.

Did the women's boobs get the in way on that challenge? Maybe, but they have no cohesion or teamwork anyways. I think the men accepted right off the bat to win the challenge, personal space had to go out the window and the women seemed to be more touchy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2012, 10:47 PM

44,625 posts, read 61,603,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Tisk, tisk, tisk the women still don't have a clue how dumb they look & sound. There is no way I would have kept that Kat chick but they said Nina didn't do anything around camp. Just don't know why folks think they are on vacation instead of surviving.

NYTom I agree that was too easy it's a shame the women made it look so much more harder.
One of the girls mentioned that their boobs got in the way, a few others agreed, that's why they lost the immunity challenge they said.

Old 02-22-2012, 10:54 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,442,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
Too little too late gets one voted off early in this game. Too little game play and too late trying to make alliances.
Exactly!

Old 02-23-2012, 12:14 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times
it's an absolute comedy this season.
Those women do not represent any women I know.
Am going to assume the guys will get more camera time soon so we can learn more about them.

Old 02-23-2012, 12:28 AM

44,625 posts, read 61,603,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
it's an absolute comedy this season.
Those women do not represent any women I know.
Am going to assume the guys will get more camera time soon so we can learn more about them.
As long as the girls act like bimbos in a 'B' movie it may be awhile before we get much coverage of the men. And then there's the Colton coverage we have to contend with too.

Old 02-23-2012, 12:51 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
As long as the girls act like bimbos in a 'B' movie it may be awhile before we get much coverage of the men. And then there's the Colton coverage we have to contend with too.

Jeff basically told them they were acting like 6th graders

Colton is a freakin lost cause.

Old 02-23-2012, 12:52 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,457,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
One of the girls mentioned that their boobs got in the way, a few others agreed, that's why they lost the immunity challenge they said.
If they all have fully calcified implants, basically half-softballs under their flesh, I buy that. If not, then I do not buy it. My (perhaps limited but not zero) experience with that particular region of anatomy is that it has quite a bit of give when natural. If it feels like granite, of course, it's not (or there is a significant medical issue).

In fact, the Saliva tribe lost mainly because they have poor trust and chemistry. They got owned by a bunch of men (including Dolton) in a balance-related challenge where larger size was a disadvantage, most of whom (except Dolton) would rather be having root canals than rubbing up against each other and embracing each other. The Banana tribe is saddled up for victory and knows it. They'll be idiots if they do anything but watch Saliva waste away. Guaranteed Final 9 at this stage? Yes please.

Dolton is preposterous. I think he's transgender at heart, and maybe hasn't faced up to that. He might do much better, and be happier, if he did.

No wonder they voted out Nina. She has guts, toughness and honesty. By having what most of Saliva lacks, she embarrasses them. It's the same reason those miserable sacks of dog vomit at my wife's work all turned on her the minute she was signaled by management as fair game. Scum will ever fear and loathe honesty and courage, because owners of the latter aren't in on the cover-up. I'll bet Nina was a heck of a police officer, and from me that's not always meant as praise. It is here.

Old 02-23-2012, 03:45 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,282,289 times
The funniest line in last nights episode: "Doesn't he look naked from here?" The girls referring to Tarzan carrying one of the crates. Cracked me up.

What I don't like at all about this new season is they should not have split up the tribes into men and women. Men have such an advantage in many of the challenges, and the only way the women may actually win one, it may have to be a memory game. If they can't handle that, then there is no hope. The neanderthals...er, the men will take over the game. The only good thing about the men so far, some of them look rather fetching in their undies. (and no, it isn't Tarzan!)

Old 02-23-2012, 06:22 AM

14,993 posts, read 23,885,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
Men have such an advantage in many of the challenges, and the only way the women may actually win one, it may have to be a memory game.
Actually this challenge, and at least a major part of the last challenge, was a balance challange. These were cleverly and carefully designed to favor women. I expect all the challenges to include these elements. If you remember, the last men/women Survivor also had many balance challenges geared to favor women (and, with even a halfway cohesive team, in that season the women dominated). Everyone was suprised the women dominated - but the challenge designers for the show knew exactly what they were doing.

Old 02-23-2012, 07:20 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,013,419 times
Colton has made himself a tribe of one. Running from one tribe to the other. He doesn't realize that no one can really trust him, especially after he showed the HII. I cann't believe that he didn't spill the beans on Sabrina. Sabrina is hitched to Colton through the HII she gave him and now probably wishes she hadn't. I wonder what her tribe will do whn they find out about that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV