U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 03-04-2012, 09:25 PM

9,718 posts, read 12,479,600 times

Advertisements

Matt is one of those dudes that describes himself as "muscle" and a "rooster", but one punch to the mouth and he'd probably go down like a ton of bricks. I wasn't all that impressed.

The women, well what else can you say? Typical women, waaaa I want to be warm, I'm cold, I'm hungry, I'm tired and then if you do something to ease that condition and ask for anything in return, it's a NO or we'll have to talk about it or we'll have to think about it. Yeah sure, thanks.

People can die of hypothermia in the tropics. So personally I think by that point with the women in their condition, I would not have a problem with letting them warm up, just for humanitarian reasons, but I wouldn't be impressed with their snarkyness. A nice thing to do would have been to at least bring over some fish or something.
Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2012, 10:24 PM

4,045 posts, read 5,438,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
Matt is one of those dudes that describes himself as "muscle" and a "rooster", but one punch to the mouth and he'd probably go down like a ton of bricks. I wasn't all that impressed.

The women, well what else can you say? Typical women, waaaa I want to be warm, I'm cold, I'm hungry, I'm tired and then if you do something to ease that condition and ask for anything in return, it's a NO or we'll have to talk about it or we'll have to think about it. Yeah sure, thanks.

People can die of hypothermia in the tropics. So personally I think by that point with the women in their condition, I would not have a problem with letting them warm up, just for humanitarian reasons, but I wouldn't be impressed with their snarkyness. A nice thing to do would have been to at least bring over some fish or something.
I wouldn't say they were typical women at all. I would have been able to keep a fire going and built a better shelter. If I needed help I would have returned the favor. CBS is just casting a group of mactors selected for maximum drama.

Old 03-06-2012, 07:56 PM

13,601 posts, read 10,684,720 times
One thing I would like to say about this season. I am enjoying the fact that there are new people to love and not love. It's a nice change from the repeater contestants the show has had in the last couple of seasons. Or their relatives.

Old 03-07-2012, 03:36 PM

5,521 posts, read 6,126,269 times
Pretty indepth interview with Monica Culpepper, NFL wife, good read

Several things.
She practiced making fire with a flint before the show
The interview process was pretty intimate and intense so I would think that yes, if Naonka and Phillip went through the same process Survivor knew exactly what they were getting

Tampa's Monica Culpepper debuts tonight on Survivor: One World | TV shows, TV news, media issues: The Feed | Tampa Bay Times

Old 03-07-2012, 06:49 PM

28,530 posts, read 21,663,577 times
Thanks, that was a good read. Yes the paperwork and all are intense. I pulled up the application a few years ago and you have a jillion pages to read and fill out. And they do all kinds of tests, investigate your background, a visit with the psycho doc etal. You do sign your life away and relieve CBS and anyone associated with Survior of any liabilities.

Old 03-07-2012, 07:59 PM

13,648 posts, read 8,221,695 times
Okay, I officially HATE that whining, lazy, BIGOTED, flaming Queen!

Old 03-07-2012, 08:03 PM

3,696 posts, read 1,727,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Okay, I officially HATE that whining, lazy, BIGOTED, flaming Queen!
OMG! Agree with you 100% My jaw hit the floor listening to all that tripe he spewed! WHY are these stupid guys letting him run the show?!

Old 03-07-2012, 08:05 PM

13,648 posts, read 8,221,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
OMG! Agree with you 100% My jaw hit the floor listening to all that tripe he spewed! WHY are these stupid guys letting him run the show?!
Spoiler

I was hoping the men would be MEN and vote the Queen off instead. But I see they are good little kiity cats...meow.

Old 03-07-2012, 08:08 PM

11,151 posts, read 9,626,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Spoiler

I was hoping the men would be MEN and vote the Queen off instead. But I see they are good little kiity cats...meow.
Spoiler
With an HII in his pocket. What a memorable Tribal Council THAT would have been.

Alas .....

Old 03-07-2012, 08:12 PM

22,069 posts, read 40,057,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
Colton is smooooth...
Again Colton is smooth, you guys where whining a few posts ago about poster view of women yet you have no problem calling someone a flaming queen.

Colton started this game with target but he now every guy does what Colton says, he is running this show.

'If you don't see what going on then you must be Helen Keller'

Diva
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV