U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 03-29-2012, 07:50 AM

3,679 posts, read 3,466,929 times

Advertisements

I can't figure out if Jonas really screwed up by calling them out at TC or if he was already going due to previous scheming and that was just an unsuccessful last ditch effort to get it changed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2012, 08:34 AM

1,886 posts, read 2,353,882 times
If I see one more puzzle challenge I will never watch again!

It's time for endurance challenges and weed out the weak!

Old 03-29-2012, 08:40 AM

6,395 posts, read 5,947,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
If I see one more puzzle challenge I will never watch again!

It's time for endurance challenges and weed out the weak!
I hear you!

Puzzles and digging in sand.... Recycled challenges over and over again!

Old 03-29-2012, 10:43 AM

3,693 posts, read 1,725,226 times
I think Tarzan has the beginnings of Alzheimers/Dementia. I would not let him anywhere near me if he is still a practicing surgeon.
WHY vote off Jonas? I didn't get that. Of course these people are not the sharpest tools in the shed.

Old 03-29-2012, 11:08 AM

2,064 posts, read 1,956,467 times
Kind of surprised that Chelsea didn't vote for Tarzan. If she was going to vote for Jonas the whole time she shouldn't have spoken out.

Old 03-29-2012, 11:53 AM

13,631 posts, read 8,210,542 times
I noticed Leif voted for Mike too. The smallest one has some kohonies.

What has Tarzan been telling people all this time what his profession was? Why did Jeff/Dimples force him to say last night? To see if he would lie? Did anyone else notice one minute Tarzan is loudly proclaiming his dislike of Jonas then turns around and is praising the guy?

I think the Alzheimer's thing is right becaue I think the guy truely believed he had told Jonas "the plan". TPTB at his hospital should take a real close look at this surgeon before he kills someone on the OR table.

Old 03-29-2012, 12:16 PM

2,292 posts, read 1,564,593 times
Colton has poisoned this season.
Jonas was right, Mike was threat to win physical challenges, if we have any more. Now that the tribes are merged, you don't keep the physical threats, if it's not in your best interest. I don't see how keeping him is in anyones best interest.

Old 03-29-2012, 12:48 PM

738 posts, read 730,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I noticed Leif voted for Mike too. The smallest one has some kohonies.
I agree. I'd rep you but I have to spread it around first.

I also agree with Creekcat - Colton has poisoned this season. The moves that they are making don't make sense!!!

And I also agree that Tarzan might have early set dementia or something. His behavior is kind of erratic.

Old 03-29-2012, 01:35 PM

2,402 posts, read 2,024,735 times
Yes... Colton has "posioned" the whole season....
Takes effort for me even having to tune into it...

I hope that Alicia (riding colton's coat tail "B") goes next.
How can she even think that colton's idol should be "hers" when it can be used only for man only (why the other gal gave it to colton in that first place).

Tarzan also has to go.... in fact, there is no one I like in Manono... so that tribe "all" has to go. I do feel sorry for Christina though... still.

Old 03-29-2012, 01:47 PM

13,599 posts, read 10,674,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hueyeats View Post
Yes... Colton has "posioned" the whole season....
Takes effort for me even having to tune into it...

I hope that Alicia (riding colton's coat tail "B") goes next.
How can she even think that colton's idol should be "hers" when it can be used only for man only (why the other gal gave it to colton in that first place).

Tarzan also has to go.... in fact, there is no one I like in Manono... so that tribe "all" has to go. I do feel sorry for Christina though... still.
I thought that changed when Jeff told Colton he could give the idol away. Jeff didn't specifically tell him he would have to give it to a man if he gave it to someone else.

To keep it as a souvenier as Colton said he was going to do was really nasty. I hope if they have this guy return for another game he is the first to be voted out.

I could certainly see where Jonas would say to get rid of the strongest player: Mike. Don't the rest know it's not a team thing any longer but every person for themselves? Now the men are one down. If Tarzan goes next week it will be 6 to 4 in the favor of the women.

I still like Sabrina for the win but we haven't heard much from her lately. I like Kim too. Of the men, I think Lief.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV