Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2012, 05:24 AM

5,123 posts, read 6,119,001 times

Advertisements

Hello, I am a Survivor fan from years past who happened to find these posts. I have not been able to watch over the last few years but this year I was able to catch them all. What the hell has happened to Survivor? These people are all superficial, lazy, idiots. Please do they really think true Survivors fans are that blind.

No one looks emaciated, no fighting over rations of rice. Where are the desperate fishing attempts to get nourishments? Where are everyone's ribcages protruding through their skin. No shelter problems.

The challenges lack any type of pure physical exertions. What happened to eating the bugs and grubs?

What happened to the scheming involving the reward winners? You always worried about wining reward as that was when deals were stricken with the losers and winners.

I could not believe that no one could figure out a way to get rid of Colby and the men could not see two steps ahead to at least put aside there differences to overcome the women and duke it out later.

Really disappointed at the latest Survivor. Pretty people with no skills and no brains.

It is more like a popularity contest at high school.

Sorry for the rant, but if you were to watch the first few Survivors and then this year it appears everyone is just enjoying a island vacation.

Last edited by JBtwinz; 04-12-2012 at 05:43 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2012, 06:58 AM

17,400 posts, read 11,966,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Kim is on fire and really playing the game. But as so often happens, the mastermind doesn't win because they wind up making enimies of so many people on the jury. I wonder if Jay and Jonas and any others voted off in the future realize that Kim is behind this.
It rarely matters that they jury is pissed at someone. Most times, in spite of being screwed by that person, they end up voting for them anyway because they "played the game well". That always trumps riding coattails, or being annoying. Every once in a while, the jury goes for the revenge vote, but not often.

Old 04-12-2012, 07:30 AM

5,509 posts, read 7,101,159 times
Why did Jay go running to Kim to let her know Troy had the HII? He is too stupid to play this game and why is Tarzan voting with the girls?

We need Colton back!

Old 04-12-2012, 08:18 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,182,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
I hope those wings were worth it, Jay. I think Troyzan should've told Jay he had the HII before the challenge.
From the way I saw last night, Troy didn't have the HII before the challenge. The way the edit was, after talking with Jay, he just went out and dug up the idol.

WTH was that challenge? The women want whichever man does not win immunity to go and then they all step off for food leaving one woman up there to compete? That's totally illogical in my book. At least make the appearance of fighting. That was so gentlemanly of Lief to offer Chelsea the first bite of food. I like him and would like to see him go deep into the game.

Old 04-12-2012, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
It rarely matters that they jury is pissed at someone. Most times, in spite of being screwed by that person, they end up voting for them anyway because they "played the game well". That always trumps riding coattails, or being annoying. Every once in a while, the jury goes for the revenge vote, but not often.
Tell that to two time winner, Sandra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
Why did Jay go running to Kim to let her know Troy had the HII? He is too stupid to play this game and why is Tarzan voting with the girls?

We need Colton back!
I'm gonna come find you, Tom!

Old 04-12-2012, 08:24 AM

2,404 posts, read 4,400,766 times
Latest Installment of Ponderosa with Jay:

Survivor Video - Ponderosa: Jay Pt. 1 - CBS.com

Survivor Video - Ponderosa: Jay Pt. 2 - CBS.com

Old 04-12-2012, 08:46 AM

Thanks, Archan! Wow, that Jay sure is perddy under them whiskas! Seems like such a nice boy too. No tv at home??

Old 04-12-2012, 09:25 AM

11,151 posts, read 15,828,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
From the way I saw last night, Troy didn't have the HII before the challenge. The way the edit was, after talking with Jay, he just went out and dug up the idol.
Troy found the HII a couple episodes ago.

Old 04-12-2012, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark of the Moon View Post
Troy found the HII a couple episodes ago.
I completly blocked that from my mind!!

Old 04-12-2012, 12:02 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,596,028 times
Surely Christina knows that she's first female off. Why doesn't she join in an alliance with the men? I haven't understood why she didn't do that a long time ago. And did you all notice that Tarzan voted for Jay? Why would he do that? Is he thinking he's so stanky that a female will take him along to the end as the 2nd person no one will vote for?

It seems as though everyone except Kim, Chelsea (is that her name - the girl with the Southern accent) and Sabrina are just riding along not making any decisions at all, which is what makes this season irritating.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV