Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2012, 03:35 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,488,891 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Trump knows who he's picking from the very beginning. This, I believe!
I think he does that with wives, too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2012, 04:08 PM

11,151 posts, read 15,830,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
she isn't the only one though. Dayana has posed naked more than once and at least once in Maxim.
It's not the nudity, though -- some of her photos are simply trashy and reek of desperation ("Look at me! Look at me!").

Just my $0.02.

Old 04-23-2012, 04:09 PM

3,264 posts, read 5,589,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark of the Moon View Post
It's not the nudity, though -- some of her photos are simply trashy and reek of desperation ("Look at me! Look at me!").

Just my $0.02.
because she knows she won't age well. my $0.01

Old 04-23-2012, 04:14 PM

1,738 posts, read 767,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
This...I do not understand. If you don't want to know went on because it hasn't aired yet, why would you even come into this thread when it's airing in another timezone?????

Occasionally, I DVR my favorite baseball team's day game to watch at night, as if it was airing live. I make it a point not to listen to the radio that day or watch anything on TV that might show sports scores that would ruin the viewing experience for me.

Coming in here while Celebrity Apprentice is airing in another timezone...would be like me watching ESPN when I don't want to know the final score of the recorded game I'll be watching later. However, I don't expect ESPN to show my teams score in spoilers. I just stay away from it until after I watch my game!
Since I am not certain and don't want to just jump to conclusions, but, is the directed at ME? Is the YOU that you are addressing, asking why someone would come into this thread if it hasn't aired yet - ME? If so..go back and reread my post. The show had already ended where I am. My first post after the show ended I said that Clay was safe..then when I went back to see if and what other people were saying to talk about the show, I noticed that my post about Clay being safe, was hidden and it said "spoiler". My next post I was apologizing if I had spoiled it for anyone. So, either I read this post referencing my post incorrectly or you misread mine. I even asked someone else what they thought, and thought the same as me, a bit confused but thinking would rather ask then jump to conclusions.

Old 04-23-2012, 06:35 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,488,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloWorldItsMe View Post
Since I am not certain and don't want to just jump to conclusions, but, is the directed at ME? Is the YOU that you are addressing, asking why someone would come into this thread if it hasn't aired yet - ME? If so..go back and reread my post. The show had already ended where I am. My first post after the show ended I said that Clay was safe..then when I went back to see if and what other people were saying to talk about the show, I noticed that my post about Clay being safe, was hidden and it said "spoiler". My next post I was apologizing if I had spoiled it for anyone. So, either I read this post referencing my post incorrectly or you misread mine. I even asked someone else what they thought, and thought the same as me, a bit confused but thinking would rather ask then jump to conclusions.
So sorry...it was not directed at you at all. The way I read your post was that you did not initially include the hiding...but someone with "super powers" went in and hid your's and any other open post about last night's episode while the show had not finished airing across the country.

I just grabbed your post, as a good example. Here you were worried that you might have spoiled it for someone by not hiding your post...when those that could be spoiled by it could just avoid the thread completely until it aired in their part of the country.

It's just common sense, IMO...if someone doesn't want to see what happened until they see the show, they should just stay away from the thread. I still have to watch last week's episode of 'Awake'...so I will not venture into that thread until I watch it.

< rant over...back to the show >

Old 04-23-2012, 06:41 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,787,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
So sorry...it was not directed at you at all. The way I read your post was that you did not initially include the hiding...but someone with "super powers" went in and hid your's and any other open post about last night's episode while the show had not finished airing across the country.

I just grabbed your post, as a good example. Here you were worried that you might have spoiled it for someone by not hiding your post...when those that could be spoiled by it could just avoid the thread completely until it aired in their part of the country.

It's just common sense, IMO...if someone doesn't want to see what happened until they see the show, they should just stay away from the thread. I still have to watch last week's episode of 'Awake'...so I will not venture into that thread until I watch it.

< rant over...back to the show >
same ole argument which was solved by City Data being kind enough to provide SPOILER feature.

Old 04-23-2012, 07:32 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,435,785 times
This would not be the first time Trump recruited a woman for Celebrity Apprentice who took off her clothes for pictures. I think I recall a playboy centerfold who was a previous contestant.

I really don't care one way or another. As long as they play the game well and don't try to use their sexuality as a means to win. Aubrey's jumping on Arsenio's back was pretty blantant even for her.

Old 04-23-2012, 07:36 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,420,754 times
I think the way Aubrey asked Arsenio if he'd carry her was even more disgusting than the actual act.

Old 04-23-2012, 08:17 PM

1,738 posts, read 767,801 times
I do agree that Clay should have been the one to leave last night. It did make sense. Even as much at I like Clay, I have to say that. It is the truth. I just have liked Clay since he was on Idol. I remember that he wanted to be a Special Education Teacher..I like his charity too...Can anyone tell me or do that remember, when Dayna suggested the handouts - were they really almost out of time? Wasn't that what Clay said was the reason why they didn't do that? It is hard to tell when they really happen due to the editing, so you never really know.

I was thinking that Arsenio thought of that phrase...I remember him saying it..at the time I don't remember Aubrey saying she already had that..just when she was in the boardroom. Did I miss her saying something prior to that? As for Aubrey calling Trump's son, what was it, Babe? I think she is flirting with him I have noticed that for a while. She needs to give it up, I don't see that match ever happening.

Next week took wild..it should be interesting...

Old 04-23-2012, 08:51 PM

8,814 posts, read 21,273,545 times
Yes. Arsenio definitely thought of that phrase (at least the way the show was edited). How many times will Aubrey self-promote herself without even being embarrased in the least?

I think Trump knew at the outset exactly who would be the winner. I just wonder which people will come back for the finale. I can think of two who probably won't be there.

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV