Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-26-2012, 09:49 AM

1,995 posts, read 3,375,946 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
Again, I really like Clay -- I was a Claymate after the second season of American Idol and saw him in concert twice. But, again, I felt he should have been fired this week.

He even admits, in his blog, that:

"those take-away cards were pretty incredible. And Dayana HAD suggested it to me... and I DID make the choice myself NOT to do them. So, shame on me."

I never heard him admit that in the board room, though. Maybe he did and I just missed hearing how Dayana had come up with a good idea that was, again, ignored.

But Clay's blog indicates that he's doing whatever is necessary to win. He explains why he chose to bring Dayana back and not Lisa:

The Apprentice Show Series on NBC: Clay's Take
Too bad he didn't have the class to take himself out like Adam Carolla. Of course, Trump would have been furious if things did not go according to his design.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2012, 10:21 AM

4,391 posts, read 9,481,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandhillian View Post
Too bad he didn't have the class to take himself out like Adam Carolla. Of course, Trump would have been furious if things did not go according to his design.
I totally agree with you on this.

When in doubt read the TOS.

Old 04-26-2012, 12:43 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,435,785 times
I don't recall seeing Dayana suggesting the take-aways either, I think it's just another example of biased editing.

Old 04-26-2012, 02:30 PM

1,995 posts, read 3,375,946 times
I remember her suggesting it.

Old 04-26-2012, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandhillian View Post
I remember her suggesting it.
Well, I stand corrected. I guess I just didn't catch it. It would have been a good idea.

Old 04-27-2012, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Well, I stand corrected. I guess I just didn't catch it. It would have been a good idea.
I don't really think a take away is a "guy" thing, so that may be why Clay didn't think of it. He should of listened to Dayana. I don't know that they would of won though. I think the bad choice of the slogan was their downfall.

Old 04-27-2012, 11:02 AM

187 posts, read 442,739 times
But the REAL question is.........

What is Amanda writing in that notebook of hers?? Is she doodling her initials? Little hearts? I ♥ The Apprentice?

I think she plays some sort of part in Ivanka's fashion business, but the whole notebook thing with pen in hand cracks me up.

Old 04-27-2012, 02:21 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,013,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetAsRain View Post

What is Amanda writing in that notebook of hers?? Is she doodling her initials? Little hearts? I ♥ The Apprentice?

I think she plays some sort of part in Ivanka's fashion business, but the whole notebook thing with pen in hand cracks me up.
That is hillarious! You have been reading my mind!

Old 04-27-2012, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetAsRain View Post

She's pretending to look busy I think. In reality, she is probably writing out her shopping list.

Old 04-28-2012, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
She's pretending to look busy I think. In reality, she is probably writing out her shopping list.
Do you think she is really his secretary or someone hired to be there for the show. I don't think the part she plays is necessary. Can't one of his kids go get the celebrities and bring them back in

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV