U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 04-30-2012, 07:07 PM

12,411 posts, read 9,490,477 times

Advertisements

Dayana had the challenge from hell. First, she is younger than the rest, not having as much life experience and I don't think she had much experience managing others. Second, she does have a bit of a problem with the language, and third, she is not that familiar with American culture.

Lisa and Aubrey are so twisted. They both seem to expect that everyone should be as smart as they, and we are all born with different talents and abilities. Each of them treat people with disdain if they are not as intelligent OR if they do not have influence to further the person's self promotion.

- and, if the world WERE filled with people just as intelligent as Lisa and Aubrey, both of these women would HATE it.

Both of them can use some serious mental therapy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2012, 07:12 PM

13,543 posts, read 10,473,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy thereader View Post
Remember that comic strip Richie Rich ? That is who Donald Trump's son reminds me of with his little suit & his self-important ways.

LOL! You mean Eric? I completely agree.

Old 04-30-2012, 07:59 PM

268 posts, read 825,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
I am glad Dayana is finally gone. She really should have never been the project manager, Clay should have been even though he was the last time. What the heck was she talking about when she told the musicians to play something more pink (at first I thought she meant the singer Pink) and then she says something more yellow??? What the heck does that mean?
I was laughing so hard at this. I am a semi-Dayana fan, and I believe that she does have some brains and is not just beauty. If you ever watch her in the boardroom, she is quite cunning, and dumb people do not know how to be cunning. But, this was probably one of the dumbest and most asinine comments ever made in Apprentice history. "Can you play the music again and put a little pink into it? yellow?" The look on the musicians' faces were priceless. I laughed even harder when Clay then jokingly suggested, "add some green to it too". And I could have sworn I heard Dayana then ask, "can it be all red instead of yellow?", except unfortunately she was serious. This girl knows absolutely NOTHING about music, and it shows. Unless she has that rare condition, synesthesia where she actually sees colors when she hears music.

Old 04-30-2012, 08:31 PM

2,247 posts, read 2,163,773 times
Aubrey says "I had two platinum albums I think I know what I'm doing". No, Diddy and Danity Kane helped give you two platinum albums. What has she been doing besides the reality show on Oxygen and Celebrity Apprentice? Has she had a album out since Danity Kane? Aubrey thinks she is the boss of all bosses. I see why Diddy let her go. She takes over.

Old 04-30-2012, 08:49 PM

12,156 posts, read 10,674,432 times
Okay so overall I liked Dayanna's team better. Yeah it was more conservative but it was also more organized...except for D walking out without a mic and mumbling "thank you for coming"

Arsenio should have stood his ground with the cheerleaders. The uniforms were tacky & the very end where they did the cheer and Aubrey jumped in Sam's arms was really stupid. And that black guy's voice was super annoying.

I do think D deserved to go home because she was annoying throughout the challenge. If you know you don't understand music, then you either let someone else make the decisions (Clay) or you hire someone (Debbie Gibson) but what she did was just idiotic.

The boardroom was way overdone with the arguing and I almost turned. I'm hoping it comes down to Arsenio & Aubrey. I'm ready for Theresa to go home...she's a skater.

Old 04-30-2012, 09:59 PM

Lisa is a drama queen. How anyone can stand her loud mouth is beyond me! I can't imagine seating next to her and listening to her critize anyone so harass. Yes, business need to get done but you have to respect your teams to build moral. She tries to intimidate with that mouth. I hope she doesn't win. I would like to see Clay and Arsenio go head to ahead. Both are very good. They aren't as catty as the women!

Old 05-01-2012, 08:37 AM

12,252 posts, read 16,927,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singlelady10 View Post
Lisa is a drama queen. How anyone can stand her loud mouth is beyond me! I can't imagine seating next to her and listening to her critize anyone so harass. Yes, business need to get done but you have to respect your teams to build moral. She tries to intimidate with that mouth. I hope she doesn't win.
Spoiler
Don't know about anyone else...but I'm sure getting tired of hearing how Lisa has made it, so successfully and for so long, in a "man's world" of comedy acts. She has no right to criticize Lou Ferrigno's "110%" comments when she's made her self-aggrandizing comments just as much.

Old 05-01-2012, 10:05 AM

2,011 posts, read 3,273,848 times
Lisa is a loud-mouthed, crass, biatch. When Donald Jr. came in to see how they were doing on their task, she turned on that low-life, loud mouth of hers on (complete with cursing)....I really doubt that this sort of low-life behavior goes on with the people that work for Trump. Of course, it's needed for the show because people tune in because they can't believe this sort of cr*p. She is a very vulgar and un-classy person and it has nothing to do with her looks or appearance. Genetics play a large role in that, but choosing how to behave while on a "team" can be controlled. She is NOT a team player by any stretch of the imagination.

Aubrey is like a semi-Lisa minus the cursing. She has an over-inflated ego & view of herself. She also criticized Arsenio (the project manager) to Donald Jr. Amazing how he turned a blind eye to that when she displayed her "lack of loyalty" to the project manager/team. In Trump's world, lack of loyalty is grounds for termination (according to him). Aubrey is so into herself that it is truly sickening watching her. Watching her eyes, you can see the little wheel in her brain spinning...thinking how can I put down my team member, screw them over, or minimize them and their efforts so that "I" can look good??? Just a very nasty young woman....yuk!!!

Last edited by Donna7; 05-01-2012 at 10:21 AM..

Old 05-01-2012, 10:18 AM

2,011 posts, read 3,273,848 times
I have to say that my respect for Dayana has grown as the season went on. I was really expecting her to be eliminated early on (as other "beauty" pageant people were). I am 49 while Dayana is in her 20's....I don't think that at my age, that I could have held it together as well as she while "working" with that loud-mouthed, low-class, vulgar, LOUD, insane biatch - Lisa!!! Lisa has DEMANDED that Dayana leave the room, get away from her, cursing at her, yelling at her, etc. On the show, they are SUPPOSED to be on an equal level as far as playing/working on a TEAM. Lisa acts like she is the boss of Dayana and treats her like an abusive employer. Not saying that Dayana needs to win the show (and she won't as she was let go), but come on, isn't there any more decorum left in Corporate America or is it just one free for all...whoever can out-shout and out-claw the other wins?? I can't even believe that "The Donald" likes this sort of sh*t. I seriously doubt that any employee who worked for him would behave like Lisa and not get fired.

Old 05-01-2012, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna7 View Post
I have to say that my respect for Dayana has grown as the season went on. I was really expecting her to be eliminated early on (as other "beauty" pageant people were). I am 49 while Dayana is in her 20's....I don't think that at my age, that I could have held it together as well as she while "working" with that loud-mouthed, low-class, vulgar, LOUD, insane biatch - Lisa!!! Lisa has DEMANDED that Dayana leave the room, get away from her, cursing at her, yelling at her, etc. On the show, they are SUPPOSED to be on an equal level as far as playing/working on a TEAM. Lisa acts like she is the boss of Dayana and treats her like an abusive employer. Not saying that Dayana needs to win the show (and she won't as she was let go), but come on, isn't there any more decorum left in Corporate America or is it just one free for all...whoever can out-shout and out-claw the other wins?? I can't even believe that "The Donald" likes this sort of sh*t. I seriously doubt that any employee who worked for him would behave like Lisa and not get fired.
You are spot on! I can't believe Dayana gave Lisa a hug before she went to the elevator. Dayana is the better person because I would have gave a nasty word or two to Lisa.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV