Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2012, 04:00 PM

12,406 posts, read 18,972,661 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
but Victoria's hair looks like extensions. I think long hair on any age is fine; but Victoria's hair or extensions just look bad. Limp,bad color,yucky.
I did not mention age here, knowing it is a sore spot with a lot of women. I think a lot of women follow a fashion trend whether it looks good on them or not. Many women, the longer their hair grows, the stringier it becomes. Others just look old and haggard in certain styles and colors.

Sometimes I see a woman with long hair, and although I don't think it looks great, when I picture her in other styles it seems even worse. People should probably wear what suits their features and the heck with the fashion police.

Have you pictured Victoria in another style?

Oh, if you've noticed, it seems as though Joan Rivers is now sporting a longer do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2012, 04:35 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
I did not mention age here, knowing it is a sore spot with a lot of women. I think a lot of women follow a fashion trend whether it looks good on them or not. Many women, the longer their hair grows, the stringier it becomes. Others just look old and haggard in certain styles and colors.

Sometimes I see a woman with long hair, and although I don't think it looks great, when I picture her in other styles it seems even worse. People should probably wear what suits their features and the heck with the fashion police.

Have you pictured Victoria in another style?

Oh, if you've noticed, it seems as though Joan Rivers is now sporting a longer do.
I don't know,really. She just needs something done. I had no idea she was in her 40's. I thought she was like 60 something. No kidding.

Old 02-26-2012, 06:52 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,498,624 times
I'm still wondering who was the ONE contributor of $300K to make the boys team win last week. My guess would be Paul Sr's other (older) son (who we never see) that runs the very successful metal shop that the father turned over to him.

Old 02-26-2012, 07:48 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,184,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
but Victoria's hair looks like extensions. I think long hair on any age is fine; but Victoria's hair or extensions just look bad. Limp,bad color,yucky.
When she had that reality show a few years ago, she admitted she had extensions. If you have enough money, you can get your own.....
Great Lengths : 100% human natural hair extensions

Then we can change your name to PippyGodiva....well....if you'll post a nude pic of yourself on a horse.

(Which could've been what part Victoria wanted to play on the show tonight.)

Old 02-26-2012, 08:55 PM

18,470 posts, read 31,638,910 times
Lisa is a, see you next Tuesday

I hate her, and she keeps picking on my Victoria.....

I might have to make cement shoes for her.

I am now listening to Lisa yelling at Victoria, Lisa is a mean person, I hate her.

Old 02-26-2012, 10:11 PM

In retrospect, Penn should have said anyone else but Lou. Lou just didn't get it. Hopefully George can explain it to him.

Old 02-26-2012, 10:20 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Poor James Lipton must have felt like he was on The View at the end there.

Old 02-26-2012, 10:24 PM

Sad thing is...we'll never get to see Victoria and Theresa go at each other.

Dyan is sooooo sexy! Her sitting there with two going at it...with that cute smile on her face...man oh man....I almost dropped one! I'm surprised Donald hasn't married that one and had another kid by now!

Old 02-26-2012, 10:41 PM

7,572 posts, read 9,020,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
I agree with the above person and don't watch the show. If Cheryl actually looks like that picture, how could people NOT see that she's had face work done? Do these people go to discount guys? Those cheek implants look WAY too big.

I was surprised by Cheryl's face - a friend of mine recently had that lazer work done on her face and looked very much this same way. The face swells - it's like a bad sunburn. The redness can last for a long time - which is what I saw with Cheryl. I think she expected her face to get back to normal in time for the show and when it didn't, she just wanted out of that show. I'll bet she had either that or the dermabrasion rather than full plastic surgery.

Old 02-26-2012, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbria View Post
I was surprised by Cheryl's face - a friend of mine recently had that lazer work done on her face and looked very much this same way. The face swells - it's like a bad sunburn. The redness can last for a long time - which is what I saw with Cheryl. I think she expected her face to get back to normal in time for the show and when it didn't, she just wanted out of that show. I'll bet she had either that or the dermabrasion rather than full plastic surgery.
It's no fun being the ugly at the lunch table...it just makes the other's even more beautiful. First, Cheryl's gone, now Victoria. The girls better start winning, or Lisa Lampanelli and Debbie Gibson better watch out...they're pretty ugly next!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV