Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-14-2012, 06:20 PM

8,814 posts, read 21,278,987 times

Advertisements

Notice how everyone calls him "Mister Trump" , but he refers to them by their first names.

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2012, 06:26 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,040,030 times
I kept wondering why nobody thought to show Clay pictures of Debbie's sister's work. If he could have seen examples, I'm sure he would have been more trustworthy. He said he didn't want it to look like a child fingerpainted on the wall. It would have been easy to show him that was impossible via showing him a portfolio. I assume she has a website for her business. Why didn't someone think to show him? He may have said he wanted to see a sketch, but I'm sure he would have been satisified to see the quality of her work. It boggles my mind that they can't they think outside the box.

Old 05-14-2012, 06:51 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,045,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy thereader View Post
Notice how everyone calls him "Mister Trump" , but he refers to them by their first names.
Yeah, like Trump has self-esteem issues that he needs all this fawning... what I'm I saying .

Ok, Miss Universe, Miss "Real Housewife", but come on Penn, Dee, Clay, Lisa Lampanelli? And for god's sake, GEORGE, you are a 75 years old, he should be calling you MISTER!

Old 05-14-2012, 07:18 PM

10,030 posts, read 9,505,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
I think Clay was right to tell Debbie he wouldn't allow the mural unless he saw it first. I don't understand why she had an issue with that. I also don't know how Adams team made that mistake...that was just stupid. I'm hoping that there's another shot with him actually looking at the camera. If not as someone else said they can always use the audio.

The fundraising concerned me too but once again I would assume that arsensio has the upper hand just because of who he is. I wonder if he and eddie murphy are still friends.
It's Adam's film crew and I'm willing to bet they sent the first part as a joke. My guess is the real tape is attached at the end. Of course it makes for a good cliffhanger for the first part of the season finale.

Old 05-14-2012, 07:54 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,446,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
oh.....I thought tonight was the finale.
Me too. I watched the "Survivor" finale and recorded "The Apprentice." I didn't get to watch "The Apprentice" until just a few hours ago. I am really curious to watch next week to see who won. I think at least from the parts they showed, Arsenio's looked better.

Was there ever a more clueless person than Aubrey? I mean, the last kid to be picked on the playground is usually the one nobody likes.

Old 05-14-2012, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
I kept wondering why nobody thought to show Clay pictures of Debbie's sister's work. If he could have seen examples, I'm sure he would have been more trustworthy. He said he didn't want it to look like a child fingerpainted on the wall. It would have been easy to show him that was impossible via showing him a portfolio. I assume she has a website for her business. Why didn't someone think to show him? He may have said he wanted to see a sketch, but I'm sure he would have been satisified to see the quality of her work. It boggles my mind that they can't they think outside the box.
I don't think that would have satisified him. It sounded to me like he had to see the exact sketches of the pictures Debbie's cousin was drawing.

Old 05-14-2012, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
Love that Aubrey was fired. LMAO @ her not understanding the meaning of transparent.

Love that she was the last one picked. Too bad she doesn't realize it's because she is intollerable.

Shocked that Lisa donated to Clay's charity. Shows how evil she truly is. I hope Arsenio doesn't lose by the amount of her donation.

Darn shame about the Magic video being filmed badly, but they could save the day by using the front portion of him catching the ball and then just using the audio of his voice explaining the rest by filling in with some other type of video.
That's exactly what I thought. I bet they will wind up doing that. Either that or Magic will hop on a plane and make his presentation in person.

Old 05-14-2012, 08:16 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,496,245 times
Quote:
Like him or not...the "Mister" is deserved IMO...based on his success in business, alone. And if he's writing the checks to these charities, it's even more deserved.

Old 05-14-2012, 08:43 PM

8,814 posts, read 21,278,987 times
That's exactly what I thought. I bet they will wind up doing that. Either that or Magic will hop on a plane and make his presentation in person.

I hadn't thought of that, but I bet you are correct.

How were the extra people chosen (the returnees) ? Were they all asked to come back & some would not or were those the very last ones eliminated , although I see that Dyana did not return.

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .

Last edited by nancy thereader; 05-14-2012 at 09:27 PM..

Old 05-14-2012, 09:01 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,496,245 times
Quote:
How were the extra people chosen (the returnees) ? Were they all asked to come back & some would not or were those the very last ones eliminated?
Never explained. I think they just happened to be riding up the elevator at Lincoln Center.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV