Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2012, 06:20 PM

1,595 posts, read 2,764,308 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloWorldItsMe View Post
Legacy? For being on American Idol or creating/starting his Charity? Is that what you mean? Guess I don't understand what you mean.

Clay, won on? On another show? What other show has he been on besides Celebrity Apprentice and American Idol? He didn't win either. That is what he kept joking about, that he came in 2nd already on Idol. That is why Arsenio joking said he was called "Ruben" when he was little. It was funny, maybe if you didn't see that show, you didn't understand about the joke. Ruben was the name of the guy that won over Clay on American Idol.

I think Clay took it so well, because Arsenio and him are friends. From what I understood, they met and became friends while on the show. That is a prize in itself. I thought it ended beautifully and they are both wonderful men.
You are right I did miss it. I didn't watch American Idol and just thought Clay had won and that was why Arsenio was saying to Trump that he really needed to be #1 in something. Clay sounded like he won when he said how amazing or acts like how amazing he sings. He sings good but truthfully I like Aubreys singing better but that's me. Yes Clay was so cool about it. I like him so much more now. I never watched tht show American Idol so he was new to me.

question to the thread: Is it me or do more people want more competition in the private sector since this show started and all the other competetive reality shows?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2012, 06:39 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,376,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopbubbles View Post
You are right I did miss it. I didn't watch American Idol and just thought Clay had won and that was why Arsenio was saying to Trump that he really needed to be #1 in something. Clay sounded like he won when he said how amazing or acts like how amazing he sings. He sings good but truthfully I like Aubreys singing better but that's me. Yes Clay was so cool about it. I like him so much more now. I never watched tht show American Idol so he was new to me.

question to the thread: Is it me or do more people want more competition in the private sector since this show started and all the other competetive reality shows?
Clay is very talented. I'd never heard any of his songs until the show (I looked him up) he has the ability to draw the audience in with his singing. With Aubrey its just singing. It almost reminds me of karaoke. I know she can sing because I remember her when she first tried out for making the band and was one of my favorites. But ever since she got a taste of fame her talent is overshadowed by her ego and she sounds just like all the other watered down, flash in the pan pop artists who are more famous for being famous than their actual songs.

Old 05-29-2012, 08:32 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,498,624 times
Dee Snyder's first Celebrity Apprentice appearance...BEFORE he was an apprentice-seeker.

Old 05-31-2012, 12:44 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,049,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Arsenio said he found it ironic that her charity was against bullying when she constantly talked about others, belittled them and made negative comments.
Bullies often accuse others of bullying them. I think they truly believe it too.

They just don't understand that others dislike them because they are the bullies themselves.

Old 06-01-2012, 06:20 AM

455 posts, read 651,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloWorldItsMe View Post
Legacy? For being on American Idol or creating/starting his Charity? Is that what you mean? Guess I don't understand what you mean.

Clay, won on? On another show? What other show has he been on besides Celebrity Apprentice and American Idol? He didn't win either. That is what he kept joking about, that he came in 2nd already on Idol. That is why Arsenio joking said he was called "Ruben" when he was little. It was funny, maybe if you didn't see that show, you didn't understand about the joke. Ruben was the name of the guy that won over Clay on American Idol.

I think Clay took it so well, because Arsenio and him are friends. From what I understood, they met and became friends while on the show. That is a prize in itself. I thought it ended beautifully and they are both wonderful men.
Ruben won but was not much of a success afterwards.

Old 06-18-2012, 04:09 PM

3,113 posts, read 8,379,755 times
Arsenio got his wish!

Quote:
CBS Television Distribution says it is developing a syndicated nightly talk show with the 57-year-old actor and comedian. The company said Monday that the show is set to premiere in fall 2013.
Woot! Arsenio Hall returning to late-night TV - Yahoo! omg!
Key word is "syndicated" which means it won't be on CBS, and so it won't mean Dave, Craig, and Arsenio - right in a row. That would have been fun though!

Old 06-19-2012, 03:25 AM

43,011 posts, read 108,049,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncethelight View Post
Arsenio got his wish!

Key word is "syndicated" which means it won't be on CBS, and so it won't mean Dave, Craig, and Arsenio - right in a row. That would have been fun though!
That's awesome! I'm very happy for him.

Old 06-19-2012, 04:36 AM

943 posts, read 1,845,047 times
OMG Lou Ferrigno former Hulk is now a Sheriff deputy OMG

Sure he is going to give this job 110 PERCENT

Lou Ferrigno 'The Hulk' now a reserve sheriff's deputy in San Luis Obispo | abc7.com

Old 06-19-2012, 06:28 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,165,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Lavender= View Post
OMG Lou Ferrigno former Hulk is now a Sheriff deputy OMG

Sure he is going to give this job 110 PERCENT

Lou Ferrigno 'The Hulk' now a reserve sheriff's deputy in San Luis Obispo | abc7.com

So will he show everyone his muscles - when giving them a ticket. LMAO.

Old 06-19-2012, 01:35 PM

943 posts, read 1,845,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
So will he show everyone his muscles - when giving them a ticket. LMAO.

there is a 110 percent chance he may//////// lol I being that he threaten to hit a female contestent on the show ladies in CA better watch it. THis ignorant low life has a gun now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV