U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 03-05-2012, 01:55 AM

43,017 posts, read 50,514,256 times

Advertisements

I just want to add that Aubrey is an extremely smart, creative women. The women's team would be lost without her. She has fantastic ideas. Very quick minded. People complain she just takes over, but that's what natural leaders do!

LOVED when Debbie was told she was too old to be in the windows. Facts are facts, Debbie. The demographic was 25-35 and you don't look anywhere near the demographic.

Can't stand how two-faced the men are being about Dee's broken hand. They're all mumbling that he should step down and quit but in front of Donald it's another story entirely.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2012, 06:10 AM

11,151 posts, read 9,630,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
I think Ivanka thought so too as she smiled coyly when she saw the men's and kinda raised an eyebrow at the womens.
And that's probably why *Ivanka* didn't announce which team was her favorite. She didn't want to lie on national TV .....

Old 03-05-2012, 06:36 AM

12,252 posts, read 17,107,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
It certainly looks like Trump supports nepotism. Now his son Eric is in on the show.

I hope some day they will go back to doing real people competing for a job like they did with the beginning shows. I really liked those.
This was not his first time. Eric has been on in previous seasons.

Old 03-05-2012, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
They annoy me too. They are both very stuck up.

ETA: Dayana Mendoza works for Trump Model Management.

So of course he's going to constantly comment on how beautiful she is!

He makes more money when she gets more work.

I also believe that Trump owns the Miss Universe pageant, in which she was crowned.

Old 03-05-2012, 06:40 AM

Lou Ferigno, with the chip on his shoulder, is very annoying. IMO, he should dress up each week as The Hulk...and just grunt.

Old 03-05-2012, 07:30 AM

28,535 posts, read 21,680,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
Lou Ferigno, with the chip on his shoulder, is very annoying. IMO, he should dress up each week as The Hulk...and just grunt.
LOL have to agree with you. He seems so out of place with his negativity.

Old 03-05-2012, 08:48 AM

10,564 posts, read 8,957,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I hope some day they will go back to doing real people competing for a job like they did with the beginning shows. I really liked those.

I watched The Apprentice the first couple of seasons, when there were "real" people competing. I didnt find the show that interesting and often thought the winner might not even work out in the Trump establishment. I stopped watching after that and I suspect a lot of other viewers did too. That's probably why they changed it to CELEBRITY Apprentice.

I starting watching this season only because of Clay Aiken. I find the celebrity contestants much more interesting. I like seeing them in an arena outside their comfort zone and I also enjoy getting to "know" them in a way that I'd never have otherwise. I'm seeing a different side of several of them this season. I'll continue watching the show as long as it's CELEBRITY Apprentice.

Old 03-05-2012, 10:02 AM

11,151 posts, read 9,630,432 times
My only beef with Celebrity Apprentice (besides the very LOOSE interpretation of "celebrity" ) is that the players are expected, in many cases, to fund-raise by calling friends for donations.

If that's the requirement, then every "celebrity" who participates need to have access to the same number of friends who have the same amount of money. It's just not fair to declare a team "winners" because one member was able to get mega-bucks from a single donor.

Trump should just cough up $20k or $40k per episode and base his decision on the actual quality of the team's work, not $$$ raised.

Old 03-05-2012, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
LOL have to agree with you. He seems so out of place with his negativity.
His repeated use of the "mit-duh Trump" phrase gets pretty annoying, too. I would think he'd have a speech coach to help with pronunciation. Trump should have kept Jack (Marlee Maitlin's interpreter) on for another season.

Old 03-05-2012, 11:21 AM

9,583 posts, read 4,776,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
His repeated use of the "mit-duh Trump" phrase gets pretty annoying, too. I would think he'd have a speech coach to help with pronunciation. Trump should have kept Jack (Marlee Maitlin's interpreter) on for another season.
Ok; I had to laugh at that even though it's mean. Because I just can't see him working in the Trump Towers. Just can't see it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV