U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 03-05-2012, 01:23 PM

4,163 posts, read 5,731,474 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
I thought the whole episode sucked... With that said - The men's was better, not much, but better.

Trump couldn't fire let the women lose and fire his prize model....

At least George took it like a man and went out with dignity. Unlike The Hulk, what a crybaby he's turning out to be. I can't wait til he's on back in the board room - waiting to get fired and turning green, LMAO...

I agree.......boring and the men's was very creative I thought. I didn't understand the womens windows. Yes I liked him on the hulk but he is a big baby on this show. A hulk he isn't

When in doubt read the TOS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2012, 01:41 PM

13,540 posts, read 10,431,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
I just want to add that Aubrey is an extremely smart, creative women. The women's team would be lost without her. She has fantastic ideas. Very quick minded. People complain she just takes over, but that's what natural leaders do!

LOVED when Debbie was told she was too old to be in the windows. Facts are facts, Debbie. The demographic was 25-35 and you don't look anywhere near the demographic.

Can't stand how two-faced the men are being about Dee's broken hand. They're all mumbling that he should step down and quit but in front of Donald it's another story entirely.
I completely agree. I think of all the women, Aubrey is the best all around player. She may have to tone it down a bit so the other women don't resent her enthusiasm to get things done.

I could not believe that Debbie said she passes for younger. I don't know how old she is but she looks older than whatever it is. She does not look like the demographic Ivanka is aiming for. Especially when they had women who were models and were actually in that age group.

I also have noticed how the men will say one thing to the camera or to whoever is checking up on their progress in a project in a negative way about another player and then say how wonderful that person is when they are all in the boardroom.

Old 03-05-2012, 02:43 PM

12,683 posts, read 8,124,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
I agree.......boring and the men's was very creative I thought. I didn't understand the womens windows. Yes I liked him on the hulk but he is a big baby on this show. A hulk he isn't
And someone should tell Lou that it's not mathematically possible to give 110%! [unless you're Chuck Norris, maybe] But who should be the one to break that news to him? Any volunteers?!

Old 03-05-2012, 03:44 PM

12,252 posts, read 16,896,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I could not believe that Debbie said she passes for younger. I don't know how old she is but she looks older than whatever it is. She does not look like the demographic Ivanka is aiming for. Especially when they had women who were models and were actually in that age group.
Like baby Moses...she's in Da Nile!

Old 03-05-2012, 03:56 PM

12,252 posts, read 16,896,145 times
The task was about concept, branding and fashion. The men blew the fashion...and wasted the concept. The women nailed the fashion, and failed to execute the concept, IMO.

If the men had money to hire THREE(!) sets of twins...they should have hired a fashion consultant, knowing right away that they were in over their head in that department. Better yet, they were operating in NYC...and The Fashion Institute and Technology is right down the road! They could have contacted a professor to contibute and bring some students with them to learn and get exposure to the fashion industry.

The men almost had the concept right. They needed to one set of twins only (the best looking ones!), dress them in the same exact outfit...and showed how it translated from day (work) to night (fun) by simply accessorizing properly.

Old 03-05-2012, 04:00 PM

13,540 posts, read 10,431,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
Like baby Moses...she's in Da Nile!
LOL! I looked her up in Wikipedia and according to them she is 42.

h'mmmm

Old 03-05-2012, 04:36 PM

1,228 posts, read 462,619 times
debbie gibson has a ODD and STRANGE face

Old 03-05-2012, 05:16 PM

4,350 posts, read 3,602,240 times
I swear Dayana gets hotter with each episode.

I agree with Adam, let's start waterboarding the constestants when they refuse to answer who should be up for elimination. That should make the boardroom more interesting.

Old 03-05-2012, 05:22 PM

2,745 posts, read 2,212,042 times
I was thinking they could have strolled over to where they are filming Project Runway and had those designers come and help them with the task. That would be fun to watch.

Old 03-05-2012, 05:47 PM

9,452 posts, read 4,624,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
I never said I admire him at all. I said I feel bad for what he's probably had to endure. And I realize that he has a chip on his shoulder -- that's why I said that I wish he could show us a more sensitive side.
I'm guessing this didn't come through but I was actually agreeing with you and nowhere did I indicate that I thought you admired him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV