Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-20-2012, 08:58 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,004,288 times

Advertisements

I liked Aubrey until this episode. Her negative comments about age have turned me off. Doesn't she realize that most of the audience is older? Her "fans" wouldn't watch Apprentice if their lives depended upon it.

I hate Clay now. Didn't like him much from the start because he has been so judgemental of everyone. He went too far jumping all over Penn for no reason. What's worse is others fell for it and got on the band wagon. I don't believe for a minute that he was trying to make amends with Penn afterwards.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2012, 09:17 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,416,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkin5 View Post
Agree. Penn was being condescending and Clay was not the only one who felt that way, just the only one who spoke up. Clay hasn't bothered me I think he's been a pretty good team player.

I agree. I havent cared for the side of himself that Clay has been showing -- but, then, I had an idealistic vision of him before this. He's been honest and a good team member. You know the editing is designed for as much drama as possible. I dont think any of us would fare as well as Clay or a few others have so far.

Old 03-21-2012, 09:40 AM

3,264 posts, read 5,588,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Aubrey was on one of the zillion installments of Diddy's making the band.
she is one of those ppl who is prettymuch a dime a dozen but she thinks she's something more significant than she really is

jmho. a very garish looking individual with an unappetizing personality

Old 03-21-2012, 09:54 AM

6,904 posts, read 7,596,028 times
I'm a Penn fan, so am strongly disliking Clay Aiken. And eeeew, Clay is very strongly not excellent looking - that prickly sparse beard doesn't make him look manly, just icky. I'm thinking Arsenio is the best of the best here - he gets the work done and is friendly and smart. Borrowing from Survivor - Arsenio is successfully playing both the physical and the social game. Poor Penn IS smarter than the rest of them, and it's hard to tone that down.

Old 03-21-2012, 10:07 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,154,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
I liked Aubrey until this episode. Her negative comments about age have turned me off. Doesn't she realize that most of the audience is older? Her "fans" wouldn't watch Apprentice if their lives depended upon it.

Same here. She is quite the TWIT isn't she?

Old 03-21-2012, 03:49 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,371,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post

I hate Clay now. Didn't like him much from the start because he has been so judgemental of everyone. He went too far jumping all over Penn for no reason. What's worse is others fell for it and got on the band wagon. I don't believe for a minute that he was trying to make amends with Penn afterwards.
I could have written this post! I dislike Aubrey and Chuckie now. Aubrey sure does have a high opinion of herself.

Old 03-21-2012, 03:53 PM

2,075 posts, read 4,444,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
Aubrey sure does have a high opinion of herself.
I think she believes that if she keeps talking herself up, people will take the time to go online and find out who she is.

Old 03-21-2012, 03:55 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,371,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
I'm a Penn fan, so am strongly disliking Clay Aiken. And eeeew, Clay is very strongly not excellent looking - that prickly sparse beard doesn't make him look manly, just icky. I'm thinking Arsenio is the best of the best here - he gets the work done and is friendly and smart. Borrowing from Survivor - Arsenio is successfully playing both the physical and the social game. Poor Penn IS smarter than the rest of them, and it's hard to tone that down.
I bet it is hard for Penn. Ideas come to him quickly, so of course he's going to say them. So far he's had major input, so why all of a sudden are they saying something now? Because they are feeling sorry for Lou. I'm sorry but I can hardly understand him, he should never be the one speaking to the audience.

Old 03-21-2012, 11:49 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,480,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
Or Joan Rivers!
Oh for sure. I would love to see Joan alone with Aubrey.

When in doubt read the TOS.

Old 03-22-2012, 04:57 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,289,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
Yeah, what is UP with Clay's hair? Does he not look in a mirror? SMH
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV