U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Merry Christmas!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 04-02-2012, 03:17 PM

12,252 posts, read 17,151,423 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyDee View Post
Does anybody else see how jealous Aubrey and Lisa are of Dayana? They have made many comments about Dayana's looks which is not relevant to the tasks.
Sure they do....Trump even questioned it last night of Dayana.

Another thing that Trump picked up on was that Lou has a "chip on his shoulder". IMO, all deaf people do...they don't want to admit that they are different than the rest of the world...but they truly are...living in a world of internal isolation...and many times not too aware of what is going on around them. Lisa even made some derogatory comment to the camera last night about Lou while she had her back turned to him, knowing he would not hear what she was saying.

I often wonder how painful it must be to be deaf and to live in such clueless isolation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2012, 03:57 PM

12,252 posts, read 17,151,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fromupthere View Post
I think Aubrey will be back. If you notice on the previews for next week, Paul is standing. Therefore, there are 5 on that team, which means Aubrey is there sitting.
Spoiler
You're right....she's already tweeted to her fans that she did not quit.

Old 04-02-2012, 04:04 PM

10,031 posts, read 7,194,156 times
hehehe............another funny article this week:

The Celebrity Apprentice recap: April Fools O'Day | Season 12 Episode 07 | EW.com

Old 04-02-2012, 04:56 PM

4,360 posts, read 3,687,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
Sure they do....Trump even questioned it last night of Dayana.

Another thing that Trump picked up on was that Lou has a "chip on his shoulder". IMO, all deaf people do...they don't want to admit that they are different than the rest of the world...but they truly are...living in a world of internal isolation...and many times not too aware of what is going on around them. Lisa even made some derogatory comment to the camera last night about Lou while she had her back turned to him, knowing he would not hear what she was saying.

I often wonder how painful it must be to be deaf and to live in such clueless isolation.
I think Lisa should be fired for getting Dayana to wear a one piece bathing suit rather than her own thong bikini.

Old 04-02-2012, 05:41 PM

1,812 posts, read 1,415,930 times
The show is very scripted so to hate lisa or aubrey is silly they are just doing what they are being paid to do. Get ratings and make Mr. T more famous for his show. I enjoy the show but this season is very fake and overly dramatic. Also, the boardroom need to be shorter. No reason to ask every single player who they want to bring back to the boardroom or have fired and sometimes he askes the same people 2x or more the same questions.

Old 04-02-2012, 06:51 PM

9,609 posts, read 4,816,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 30STM View Post
The show is very scripted so to hate lisa or aubrey is silly they are just doing what they are being paid to do. Get ratings and make Mr. T more famous for his show. I enjoy the show but this season is very fake and overly dramatic. Also, the boardroom need to be shorter. No reason to ask every single player who they want to bring back to the boardroom or have fired and sometimes he askes the same people 2x or more the same questions.
I absolutely agree. Was the boardroom always this long? I can't remember.

Anyhoo, I really don't need to see an hour of it while MR. TRUMP asks the same questions over and over.

Didn't watch this week but not said to hear that Debbie Gibson went. I still can't figure out why Lou continues to skate by (110%) doing mostly nothing every week. MR. TRUMP must want him there - right along with the beautiful Ms. Universe.

Old 04-02-2012, 07:08 PM

1,812 posts, read 1,415,930 times
and also the guy from twisted sister. its a 3 hour double show

Old 04-02-2012, 08:28 PM

43,017 posts, read 50,768,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 30STM View Post
The show is very scripted so to hate lisa or aubrey is silly they are just doing what they are being paid to do.
The same could be said of your hating Dayana.

Last edited by Hopes; 04-02-2012 at 08:38 PM..

Old 04-02-2012, 08:38 PM

43,017 posts, read 50,768,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenSparkles View Post
Clay gives a nice overview of the episode here, including some info about things that were edited out of the episode: The Apprentice Show Series on NBC: Clay's Take
Thanks for sharing!

Clay annoys me with his hate of Penn. It's not Penn's fault that the Blue Men wanted to bring cash in a balloon. Clay sometimes sounds as malicious and hateful about Penn as Lisa does about Dayana.

But for all the people who are feeling sorry for Aubrey, Clay offers insight via a scene that wasn't aired:

Quote:
What you didn't see in the Boardroom scenes this week: The first thing Mr. Trump asked each of us was how we felt about Arsenio as project manager. I spoke highly of him (as televised). Teresa spoke highly of him, as did Paul. When Aubrey was asked, she gave a very lukewarm "eh... he was only okay." This shocked me and appeared to be posturing. I am pretty sure THAT is what set Arsenio off on Aubrey. After days of trying to guide the team to work together AND of allowing Aubrey to steamroll large parts of the task, Aubrey threw Arsenio under the bus... and so he started swinging. It was a contentious Boardroom to say the least.
Aubrey tweeted that the show was heavily edited. What she didn't share was that what was edited out would have made her look worse! LOL

Old 04-02-2012, 09:01 PM

1,822 posts, read 5,162,775 times
I'm still confused about Lisa's anger toward Dayana. Jealousy, envy? It seems pretty obvious. Otherwise, I can't see why she's upset with her on each and every task. I think Lou is next to go (I can sense it). Dee even mentioned something about sticking his neck out for Lou in previous boardrooms. I truly think they just feel sorry for him since he is deaf. I think things will change in the next few episodes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV