Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-25-2012, 11:31 AM

2,092 posts, read 3,224,618 times

Advertisements

FYI...

FOX Television Stations and Warner Bros. are teaming to premiere a six-week preview of the new talk show Bethenny hosted by author/entrepreneur and reality star, Bethenny Frankel. The preview will kick off this summer and the daily one-hour talk show will air on select FOX-owned stations in markets including New York and Los Angeles. Bethenny will be broadcast from Burbank and will highlight Bethenny's perspective on pop culture and current events as well as relationships, beauty, fitness and lifestyle segments. Telepictures Productions is producing.

Yesterday, NBC approved a slew of comedy pilots in development:
  • Downwardly Mobile stars Roseanne Barr where she will play the owner of a mobile home park and surrogate mother to the diverse people who live there. This is a multi-camera sitcom from 20th Century Fox Television with Eric Gilliland (Roseanne) and Barr as writers.
  • Jimmy Fallon will be the executive producer on an untitled comedy about three 30-something guys who enjoy parenting even though they still act like kids.
  • Animal Kingdom is a single-camera workplace comedy from Brian Gatewood and Alex Tanaka about a grumpy veterinarian who loves animals but usually hates the owners.
  • Go On is a single-camera comedy pilot from Scott Silveri (Friends) about an irreverent though charming sportscaster who tries to regain his life after loss through a mandatory group therapy session.
  • Friday Night Dinner is a comedy pilot from Greg Daniels (The Office) based on a UK format about an unusual family that has dinner together every Friday night.
  • Next Caller Please is a single-camera gender comedy about a macho alpha male DJ and his new spunky feminist co-host set in the offices of a satellite radio station.
  • Another comedy is from Hilary Winston centered on a shy though determined woman who is dumped by her fiancé and gets help from her co-workers to come out of her shell and plot revenge.
  • Daddy's Girl is a pilot from Aaron Kaplan (Terra Nova) about a young woman who comes home from abroad and finds her father is in a serious relationship with the mean girl from her high school.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2012, 12:13 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,731,146 times
Oh brother, I can see it now:

Hey ass****, shut up! Welcome to my show. Hey know what, my husband is such a dip wad ... hey shut up bit****, this is my show. Oh sit the f*** down dumb***, get your own show. Hey, buy my liquor! Yea! Drink it up, I have a show baby to feed! Oh, did you see my skinny girl car? Shut up!!! Oh you people are so stupid.

Here's my first guest, Jill Zarin!

Old 01-25-2012, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Oh brother, I can see it now:

Hey ass****, shut up! Welcome to my show. Hey know what, my husband is such a dip wad ... hey shut up bit****, this is my show. Oh sit the f*** down dumb***, get your own show. Hey, buy my liquor! Yea! Drink it up, I have a show baby to feed! Oh, did you see my skinny girl car? Shut up!!! Oh you people are so stupid.

Here's my first guest, Jill Zarin!
LOL! You know, I wouldn't be surprised if Jill was on the show. Somehow I think their whole "fight" was staged.

Old 01-25-2012, 12:34 PM

4,275 posts, read 7,631,148 times
Second guest will be KooKooKelly

Old 01-25-2012, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raubre View Post
Second guest will be KooKooKelly

Old 01-25-2012, 07:47 PM

380 posts, read 376,803 times
Downwardly Mobile stars Roseanne Barr where she will play the owner of a mobile home park and surrogate mother to the diverse people who live there. This is a multi-camera sitcom from 20th Century Fox Television with Eric Gilliland (Roseanne) and Barr as writers.

-- Barr should retire. She's at Kathy Griffen's level now. Please just fade away.

Animal Kingdom is a single-camera workplace comedy from Brian Gatewood and Alex Tanaka about a grumpy veterinarian who loves animals but usually hates the owners.

-- Becker rehash with animals.

Friday Night Dinner is a comedy pilot from Greg Daniels (The Office) based on a UK format about an unusual family that has dinner together every Friday night.

-- Sad that the family is considered unusual for having dinner together.

Next Caller Please is a single-camera gender comedy about a macho alpha male DJ and his new spunky feminist co-host set in the offices of a satellite radio station.

-- Will Ferrell should sue.

Daddy's Girl is a pilot from Aaron Kaplan (Terra Nova) about a young woman who comes home from abroad and finds her father is in a serious relationship with the mean girl from her high school.

-- Moe Jelline should sue.

N(ow) B(ored) C(completely)

Old 01-25-2012, 09:35 PM

10,031 posts, read 9,507,142 times
A show with Roseanne in a trailer park? What creative genius came up with that scenario. What's next, a show about a sick freak who is forced into rehab for drugs and sex addictions. Of course it would star Andy Dick.

Old 01-25-2012, 10:46 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
A show with Roseanne in a trailer park? What creative genius came up with that scenario. What's next, a show about a sick freak who is forced into rehab for drugs and sex addictions. Of course it would star Andy Dick.
It's been done. Called
Celebrity Rehab; which was not renewed for another season.

I can't get past Bethenny getting a talk show

Old 01-26-2012, 05:00 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,731,146 times
Here's the interview with KellyHIEEEEEE:

Alright ********, my second guest is Kelly ... oh what the **** is her last name these days ... oh, whatever, who the **** cares:

Welcome, Kelly, whatever her name is!

<clap clap clap>

KellyHIEEEEE: Hieeeeeeeeeee!!!! <air kiss, air kiss> how are youuuuuuu???
Bethandthecity: Hey Kelly, I have one thing to say to you ... NOW WHO'S UP HERE AND WHO'S DOWN HERE??? HUH? HUH??? Get the **** off my stage!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV