U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 06-01-2013, 04:10 AM

16,487 posts, read 11,994,160 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggalegga View Post
ITA. Fredrik worked really hard to get those full price, cash offers so fast. The owner needs to realize Fredrik sold those units so quickly because of the contacts that he has made/nurtured over the years of being a successful agent.
That was so selfish of that guy not being happy that Fredrik had sold those units sold so quickly because now he thinks he can (and should have) gotten more money for them. Fredrik worked very hard to sell thos. Clients that have that kind of money don't fall off of trees.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2013, 08:51 AM

4,323 posts, read 3,010,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alinka View Post
To me as well, NO! I saw it as a mean gesture rather than a generous or kind one. Even if he wants to, how is Ryan going to care for that poor pig in an apartment? It's also mean to the pig, IMO.

I pretty much focused on Ryan for this last episode (instead of my usual crush, Fredrik).

When he and the red haired singer met in the back room of the club I thought I saw sparks between them.

Drinking game whenever Luis says "Puerto Rican".

re: The pig. I think that was a Bravo set up. I'm sure Bravo purchased or borrowed the pig and made it part of the scene. Pigs may bring good fortune according to Chinese culture, but that woman lives in Manhattan, too, and she knows you can't possibly care for a pig in an apartment. (remember the snake last year? That was surely a Bravo set up, too. Seriously, who would purchase a snake and a tank (expensive) and have it hand delivered (expensive) just because some guy gave you a one night stand?)

Sparks??? He probably thought he could get a quick piece of tail. Ryan is a dirtbag and he'll screw whatever stays still long enough for him to screw. I wouldn't go anywhere near him. I'd be scared to death of catching something.

"I'm Puerto Rican".... okay, Luis, we get it. But guess what?? Doesn't make you unique. You're in NYC and NYC is chock full of Puerto Ricans.

Old 06-03-2013, 04:59 AM

335 posts, read 321,238 times
Luis - If i had a dollar for every time you bring up being a PR an make Prayer hand gestures...... I'd be Rich...... I don''t get why he keeps bringing up PR's almost as if to say they are all dum and he is the smartest and most successful one NOT! and his Prayer hands.......... he better pray that he does not get sacked.

I found out that his bs story about getting on MDLNYC is FULL BS. he was working in the film industry and was also working in RE and a person he new at Bravo from the film industry approached him about being on the next season when Lober decided to not continue with the show.

Old 06-03-2013, 06:37 AM

Here is Luis' IMdB page: Luis D. Ortiz - IMDb

He wasn't really "in the film industry". He wrote/produced/directed a "short" 6 years ago in Bolivia. He was probably either going to film school and that was his yearly project OR he was trying to break into the business as a producer.

Funny thing, the MDLNY imdb page shows Fredrik's "acting" name as Tag Erikkson. LOL!

Old 06-05-2013, 10:19 PM

Tonight's episode was pretty good.

I loved the look of astonishment on Luis' face when he saw how a REAL broker does a staging and showing. Good job Fredrik!!!!! (and I love his photography work!!)

Looks like next week Luis is going to have his temper tantrum. Seems that he's going to take Fredrik out for drinks or dinner or something. Luis seems to want to learn some things from Fredrik. Somehow, Luis thinks he's entitled to some money that Fredrik earned and he goes a little crazy and tries to snatch a check off the table. We'll see. I can't wait.

Luis was really cute with the little boy but I think he went overboard with the toys, balloons, and cupcakes (why would the mother let the kid eat so many cupcakes?!?! The kid was zooming around like a lunatic from the sugar!!)

Old 06-06-2013, 12:02 AM

9,994 posts, read 7,134,971 times
Why do I get the impression that Cora's daddy is her sugar daddy

Old 06-06-2013, 12:28 AM

532 posts, read 615,982 times
Cora, okay, maybe she can be recycled to "Princesses".

For whatever reason I am liking Ryan more and Fredrick maybe just a bit less.

Although I did appreciate ♥ his response "yes, I can deliver". I'm here!

Old 06-06-2013, 12:30 AM

335 posts, read 321,238 times
i bet you a one bed one bath Tribeca apt that Fredrik hires Lous to work for him at some point.

Old 06-06-2013, 12:38 AM

9,994 posts, read 7,134,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2O13 View Post
i bet you a one bed one bath Tribeca apt that Fredrik hires Lous to work for him at some point.

I got the impression that happened, then Fredrik didn't want to pay Luis his part of commission

Old 06-06-2013, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2O13 View Post

From the preview, it looks like Fredrik has Luis work on a listing with him in exchange for part of the commission and then doesn't follow through and pay him as discussed. It looks like that's what Luis is screaming about in the preview. In the preview, Luis screams "give me the ______ check" and tries to (or does) snatch it off the table.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV