Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2012, 01:08 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,757,601 times

Advertisements

While I love Flipping out and sometimes miss all the drama, this show is really good and has grown on me more each week. I do like seeing this funnier side of Jeff. I did not like Gage at all and felt he was a user. And that weirdo Trace. Ew. Nasty. Glad Jeff fired him. Zoila is the best, I wish she were there more but she isn't needed until it is all completed.

This guy last night with his aunt's stuff was ridiculous. The woman was still alive and he was getting upset about moving her stuff!! He had to call his mommy to come over and help him. So silly. He really needed to put on his big girl panties and shut up and do it. I can't even imagine how he would have been if the woman was dead.

The house was adorable when finished and Jeff did an amazing job designing it. It was beautiful.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2012, 09:49 AM

18,469 posts, read 31,635,068 times
So Jeff & Jenni went to these 2 guys home to do a room. OMG, where do I even begin. First of all, I know the guy can' help his voice but it really was awful. When he spoke I felt like someone was hiding and he was moving his mouth. He was not likeable at all, his partner was a little better, but was almost not even able to speak. They did not look good together.

Ross, was annoying, spoke way too mush, asked too many dimb questions. Jeff really did not like him at all and was to brutally honest with him, loved it.

and Ross, had really bad junky taste too, which is very surprising.....almost like a hoarder... it was a funny episode, but the guy was really really annoying, and was just not likeable, not at all.

I liked when Jenni said that Jeff feels uncomfortable with Ross's flamboyancy, I do too, I don;t like it either. So I "get" where Jeff is coming from.

Old 04-05-2012, 02:28 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,793,169 times
Jeff did a good job on the transformation and putting up with Ross
Andy Cohen said "Flipping Out" is coming back

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
So Jeff & Jenni went to these 2 guys home to do a room. OMG, where do I even begin. First of all, I know the guy can' help his voice but it really was awful. When he spoke I felt like someone was hiding and he was moving his mouth. He was not likeable at all, his partner was a little better, but was almost not even able to speak. They did not look good together.

Ross, was annoying, spoke way too mush, asked too many dimb questions. Jeff really did not like him at all and was to brutally honest with him, loved it.

and Ross, had really bad junky taste too, which is very surprising.....almost like a hoarder... it was a funny episode, but the guy was really really annoying, and was just not likeable, not at all.

I liked when Jenni said that Jeff feels uncomfortable with Ross's flamboyancy, I do too, I don;t like it either. So I "get" where Jeff is coming from.

Old 04-05-2012, 06:02 PM

4,231 posts, read 15,423,079 times
It was funny, especially when at the end, around the table, Ross wanted to hug and Jeff sure didnt but Jenny sort of compromised and said "How about a group hug" and that worked although Jeff still wasnt thrilled, knowing another hug was coming later, when they left - I also got a chuckle again at the end when Ross said he thought Jeff and he w/b great friends, ha (in his dreams!) - it was funny though, Ross was so attached to a lot of items, I felt a little sad for him the first day when most of his stuff was gone (when he went to work) but they ended up w/ a beautiful place (yard and other room) and both of the guys were very happy (was glad his partner finally got some say in what he wanted - after all, he spent more time in the home than Ross did).

Old 04-05-2012, 06:16 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,793,169 times
Ross's house was so tiny,nice but small and yet I'm guessing it cost big buck$

Old 04-05-2012, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Ross's house was so tiny,nice but small and yet I'm guessing it cost big buck$

I was thinking the same thing as well. It was much nice after Jeff finished the garage and gave it usable space.
I did have to agree with Ross, as much as it pains me, because his kitchen was dreadful.

Old 04-06-2012, 10:37 AM

5,120 posts, read 16,597,080 times
If I was paying any contractor, designer, etc, I'd make sure my voice was heard. I don't think Ross asked too many questions. It was all about Jeff wanting to be in control and appear superior....as if Jeff's taste was the only taste to have. Sure, Ross & Sal's house turned out great. But where did Ross' books go? I'm all about function over form. I want to be able to live comfortably in my home. I'm not going to pay someone to get rid of all the things I use/need just because they don't fit a design asthetic. Getting rid of a bookcase (but not all of them), a few end tables here & there, a few chatskis, the ottoman, I agree with.

It was nice to see Sal discovering he could (and should) speak-up when he feels his opinion is being discounted or ignored.

Old 04-06-2012, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggalegga View Post
If I was paying any contractor, designer, etc, I'd make sure my voice was heard. I don't think Ross asked too many questions. It was all about Jeff wanting to be in control and appear superior....as if Jeff's taste was the only taste to have. Sure, Ross & Sal's house turned out great. But where did Ross' books go? I'm all about function over form. I want to be able to live comfortably in my home. I'm not going to pay someone to get rid of all the things I use/need just because they don't fit a design asthetic. Getting rid of a bookcase (but not all of them), a few end tables here & there, a few chatskis, the ottoman, I agree with.

It was nice to see Sal discovering he could (and should) speak-up when he feels his opinion is being discounted or ignored.

this is true, I def understand that. I agree with you.

and I never new how to spell chatskis, if nothing else, thanks for the spelling lesson, LOL

Old 04-07-2012, 05:51 AM

1,812 posts, read 3,359,246 times
Jenni's voice is very annoying her so called rapping is STUPID & Screatchy

Old 04-07-2012, 05:53 AM

1,812 posts, read 3,359,246 times
Ross really sounds like a woman. when I walked away from my TV i thought it was a woman till I looked at the set......and there was Chubby Cheeks Ross. For a guy who is on national shows his home and its style does not show it. very laid back , cluttered, mesy and a bit dirty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV