Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2012, 11:28 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,471,880 times

Advertisements

That couple on last nights show was painful to watch. The man that loved his bowties didn't at all act like he had feelings for his girlfriend. I felt sorry for her. He hated everything she liked in the furniture store and made a point of reminding her it was HIS house. If I were her I would leave that loser.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2012, 11:46 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
That couple on last nights show was painful to watch. The man that loved his bowties didn't at all act like he had feelings for his girlfriend. I felt sorry for her. He hated everything she liked in the furniture store and made a point of reminding her it was HIS house. If I were her I would leave that loser.
I'm not sure he loves any woman

Old 05-04-2012, 09:53 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,757,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I'm not sure he loves any woman
I did get to watch this last night on demand and I was thinking the same thing Pip. All of the penis statues and lighting was my first tip off. He was creepy and mean and she needed to leave him.

Old 05-04-2012, 11:56 AM

3,391 posts, read 8,775,958 times
I don't understand. The service Jeff Lewis provides these people, in many cases, is worth more than the entire house is worth. Are they supposed to be paying him for what he does? On flipping out his profit was the difference between buying and reselling. What is the profit motive for him here?

Also his decorating sense and color schemes looks suspiciously like they are from Target.

Old 05-04-2012, 07:03 PM

18,462 posts, read 31,617,011 times
OK, So tonight I got to see Yvonne & Bow-Tie-Bozo man.

A penis collection??? I am not touching that with a 10 foot penis.

At first I felt sorry for her, but then as the show progressed, I felt her to be a bit pushy on him. She stated that they were dating for 5 months and she felt ready to move in, I think she needed a slap. Personally I think 5 months is a wee bit too soon. She kept saying over and over through the show how much she wanted to be there, and blah blah blah.

This is what I was picking up on, she wanted to be in the house, but did not say once that she wanted to be with Bow-Tie-Bozo, she didn't mention him, just the house, the house and the house.......Maybe she was thinking marry him, divorce him and get the house....

Not a wise thing, he looked like he could make a toy out of her and she would disappear forever, and where the house was located, doubtful anyone would be find any "body" any time soon. To me she wasn't the sharpest tack in the bunch

He also was really not likable at all. I wanted to take the bow-tie, and pull it out from side to side, and then slap him across the face a few hundred times. He did not love her, I don't even think he liked her. There was no connection between the two of them. I thought she was a fool for staying, but then realized she is a fool anyway, because anyone that got treated the way she did, would have of moved on.

The furniture store was a horror, I wanted to bury him in an armoire and run out. BTB, was really annoying in the furniture store. Geez, I wanted to go that store and browse, unfortunetely I would be there till Tuesday.....but I digress.....

Maybe she had ulterior motives, he looked like he had money. He was a retard though, what was all those "kiddie boy" toys all around? The clown OMG made me think of "Penny Wise", and no, sleep wasn't happening in that guest room, ever....humm, maybe there were no guests, ever.

The house was nice though, and even better once Jeff & Jenni got through with it. I did like the colors he picked out and because of the greenery shining through the windows, it looked even prettier.

The floors were nice also, I was liking them for my bathroom, but don't tell Jeff, I wouldn't want him to send me a bill for stealing an idea.

So Bow-Tie-Bozo and Yvonne were not a match.

Old 05-04-2012, 07:11 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
OK, So tonight I got to see Yvonne & Bow-Tie-Bozo man.

A penis collection??? I am not touching that with a 10 foot penis.

At first I felt sorry for her, but then as the show progressed, I felt her to be a bit pushy on him. She stated that they were dating for 5 months and she felt ready to move in, I think she needed a slap. Personally I think 5 months is a wee bit too soon. She kept saying over and over through the show how much she wanted to be there, and blah blah blah.

This is what I was picking up on, she wanted to be in the house, but did not say once that she wanted to be with Bow-Tie-Bozo, she didn't mention him, just the house, the house and the house.......Maybe she was thinking marry him, divorce him and get the house....

Not a wise thing, he looked like he could make a toy out of her and she would disappear forever, and where the house was located, doubtful anyone would be find any "body" any time soon. To me she wasn't the sharpest tack in the bunch

He also was really not likable at all. I wanted to take the bow-tie, and pull it out from side to side, and then slap him across the face a few hundred times. He did not love her, I don't even think he liked her. There was no connection between the two of them. I thought she was a fool for staying, but then realized she is a fool anyway, because anyone that got treated the way she did, would have of moved on.

The furniture store was a horror, I wanted to bury him in an armoire and run out. BTB, was really annoying in the furniture store. Geez, I wanted to go that store and browse, unfortunetely I would be there till Tuesday.....but I digress.....

Maybe she had ulterior motives, he looked like he had money. He was a retard though, what was all those "kiddie boy" toys all around? The clown OMG made me think of "Penny Wise", and no, sleep wasn't happening in that guest room, ever....humm, maybe there were no guests, ever.

The house was nice though, and even better once Jeff & Jenni got through with it. I did like the colors he picked out and because of the greenery shining through the windows, it looked even prettier.

The floors were nice also, I was liking them for my bathroom, but don't tell Jeff, I wouldn't want him to send me a bill for stealing an idea.

So Bow-Tie-Bozo and Yvonne were not a match.

can't rep ya just now.................but awesome freakin post!!!! Made me LMAO BTB!!!!! LOL

Old 09-26-2012, 09:14 AM

4,231 posts, read 15,418,446 times
I watched some back episodes yesterday of the show (going back a few yrs), lots of different faces. Interesting about his father who apparently has had some shady dealings.

I know Jeff and Jenny arent brother and sister but at one time I thought they were. What's their story (other than her being his 'executive' assistant?)

Verrry nice car he bought Zoila for her birthday - yikes! Not sure how old she is but it must have been a big one - last yr I think he gave her plastic surgery.

I dont think I w/h wanted to be his cleanup person (yuck, esp. what was outside in the crawl space although Im not sure if that was last nite's or a re-run) - had to chuckle at his going thru the roof bc he got onions on his fast food and then thought he got diet coke instead of plain coke, what a hissy fit he had! - yet when he's a good mood, he seems to treat his employees very nice and can be very generous. Am wondering if he'll be paying for any of Jenny's wedding (I kind of agree w/ him that it'll be waaay over the top, Greek or not, but if she can afford it and if they'll be happy, it's their decision), sure hope they televise some of it so we can get a peek (am sure they will, for ratings at least), I wonder where their honeymoon will be (they may not say til later, for the sake of privacy).

PS Am thinking maybe he just leased the car for Zoila...

Last edited by Honeycrisp; 09-26-2012 at 09:48 AM.. Reason: added ps

Old 09-26-2012, 09:56 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,757,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycrisp View Post
I watched some back episodes yesterday of the show (going back a few yrs), lots of different faces. Interesting about his father who apparently has had some shady dealings.

I know Jeff and Jenny arent brother and sister but at one time I thought they were. What's their story (other than her being his 'executive' assistant?)

Verrry nice car he bought Zoila for her birthday - yikes! Not sure how old she is but it must have been a big one - last yr I think he gave her plastic surgery.

I dont think I w/h wanted to be his cleanup person (yuck, esp. what was outside in the crawl space although Im not sure if that was last nite's or a re-run) - had to chuckle at his going thru the roof bc he got onions on his fast food and then thought he got diet coke instead of plain coke, what a hissy fit he had! - yet when he's a good mood, he seems to treat his employees very nice and can be very generous. Am wondering if he'll be paying for any of Jenny's wedding (I kind of agree w/ him that it'll be waaay over the top, Greek or not, but if she can afford it and if they'll be happy, it's their decision), sure hope they televise some of it so we can get a peek (am sure they will, for ratings at least), I wonder where their honeymoon will be (they may not say til later, for the sake of privacy).

PS Am thinking maybe he just leased the car for Zoila...
Interior Therapy is done for the season, and there has been only one season so far...you were watching Flipping Out which has its own thread.

Old 09-26-2012, 12:48 PM

4,231 posts, read 15,418,446 times
Thx, hopefully my post can be moved.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV