Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2012, 01:26 PM

4,306 posts, read 13,464,138 times

Advertisements

I knew he wasn't dead!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2012, 01:43 PM

3,165 posts, read 1,154,780 times
I thought her acting was kind of weird when she saw him.Kind of looked as she was smiling while trying to cry, or cry while she was trying to smile. Maybe just me , but it looked odd.

Old 04-06-2012, 02:17 PM

5,097 posts, read 6,343,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowesthand View Post
I thought her acting was kind of weird when she saw him.Kind of looked as she was smiling while trying to cry, or cry while she was trying to smile. Maybe just me , but it looked odd.

Maybe that was her "version" of confusion? I agree, some of the reactions are weird.

I will continue to watch the show but really, I think the whole show is sorta weird.

Old 04-06-2012, 10:28 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,194,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazertrek50 View Post
Hey people, this is not "reality" TV (Thank Heavens) as it is umm make-believe, you know fictional . I and my wife thoroughly enjoyed it. I loved the fast pace as it reminded me of 24's pace, breathless! After watching slower new shows like Awake (which I do like) and Touch (which I am not sure about yet) this was a pure adrenalin rush!
Exactly, it's an action show, the hero has to win the fights, how many times have we seen a male hero take down 6 guys with guns in a completely unbelievable fashion? Action films/TV shows are meant to be fun and exciting, not realistic.

Old 04-07-2012, 06:50 AM

509 posts, read 1,261,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MICoastieMom View Post
Did anyone catch the liner notes on the bookjacket of her former boss-turned-author? Richard Castle? Someone at the network has a sense of humor.
We caught that. It was really funny.

Old 04-07-2012, 06:51 AM

509 posts, read 1,261,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowesthand View Post
I just took it as she was happy to see him alive but confused that he was a bad guy. I'm sure she was trying to convey a whole range of emotions which just came out like that.

Old 04-07-2012, 11:42 AM

1,786 posts, read 3,459,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moorhen3 View Post
I just took it as she was happy to see him alive but confused that he was a bad guy. I'm sure she was trying to convey a whole range of emotions which just came out like that.
Not to be catty (meow), but I thought that was just a result of her having had too much cosmectic filler (or whatever she's done to her face) limit the range of emotions she can actually achieve. I really don't know what she's done to her face - but it's pretty unnatural looking and those 19 year flashbacks of her in the wedding dress was just poorly done.

I like the show, I like the plot, I love the scenery. I also want to know what is in that caged area that her son couldn't get into. Is there a train running under that estate? What caused those tremors? I'm still on the fence about Oxsana (sp?). Will she eventually help Michael or bertray him?

Old 04-07-2012, 03:12 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,194,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cokatie View Post
Not to be catty (meow), but I thought that was just a result of her having had too much cosmectic filler (or whatever she's done to her face) limit the range of emotions she can actually achieve. I really don't know what she's done to her face - but it's pretty unnatural looking and those 19 year flashbacks of her in the wedding dress was just poorly done.

I like the show, I like the plot, I love the scenery. I also want to know what is in that caged area that her son couldn't get into. Is there a train running under that estate? What caused those tremors? I'm still on the fence about Oxsana (sp?). Will she eventually help Michael or bertray him?
I read that she had a very bad sinus infection, and was put on meds, probably steroids, that caused her face to be swollen and puffy looking. She is denying that it's from cosmetic procedures.

Old 04-07-2012, 06:25 PM

2,404 posts, read 4,400,183 times
I wonder how long they are going to be able to afford to film scenes in Europe?

Old 04-19-2012, 10:05 PM

2,404 posts, read 4,400,183 times
Last episode was pretty good. Ashley Judd looked a lot better, her face wasn't as puffy as earlier episodes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV