Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2014, 05:18 PM

17,914 posts, read 15,560,496 times

Advertisements

awesome thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2014, 09:48 PM

977 posts, read 1,108,470 times
nsparrow, that link was great!!! Thanks for posting!

Old 04-03-2014, 09:12 PM

240 posts, read 422,397 times
Oh crap! Shutting down B6-13...bad timing Olivia! Anxious to see if she will figure out a way to fix this.

Poor Melli. She needs to tell Fitz about how his dad raped her. He is being so hateful towards her. He has so much nerve. She needs to tell him!

Olivia's parents are nuts! Ready to pull knives on each other...lol

Old 04-04-2014, 07:54 AM

36,499 posts, read 53,993,821 times
season 3 is in trouble
Has Scandal lost the plot? | Television & radio | theguardian.com

Old 04-04-2014, 09:16 AM

3,981 posts, read 5,006,897 times
^^^ I agree with the article! I'm tired of Olivia and Fitz...I miss the "fix" of the week...and I'm tired of B613 although not tired of Jake. I agree that Rowan Pope is a wonderful character but his soliloquies every time he speaks is getting a bit stale (as well as some other characters) and while Cyrus' breakdown after James' death was VERY moving, I'm ready for some healing to take place and for them to get back to business.

I liked Fitz in the beginning but I now find no redeeming characteristic about him. While Melly, on the other hand, is much more sympathetic and I actually LIKE her with what's his face, Jon Tenney (who I really like to see on the air!!).

I've been enjoying the shows, but I feel like they've gotten away from the parts I love!

Old 04-04-2014, 09:19 AM

6,129 posts, read 6,800,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
^^^ I agree with the article! I'm tired of Olivia and Fitz...I miss the "fix" of the week...and I'm tired of B613 although not tired of Jake. I agree that Rowan Pope is a wonderful character but his soliloquies every time he speaks is getting a bit stale

All of this.

Plus they need to get back to Flawed Badass Olivia Pope not Crying Doormat Olivia Pope.

That said their ratings are still good so the show is not in trouble yet.

Old 04-04-2014, 10:58 AM

5,097 posts, read 6,339,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
^^^ I agree with the article! I'm tired of Olivia and Fitz...I miss the "fix" of the week...and I'm tired of B613 although not tired of Jake. I agree that Rowan Pope is a wonderful character but his soliloquies every time he speaks is getting a bit stale (as well as some other characters) and while Cyrus' breakdown after James' death was VERY moving, I'm ready for some healing to take place and for them to get back to business.

I liked Fitz in the beginning but I now find no redeeming characteristic about him. While Melly, on the other hand, is much more sympathetic and I actually LIKE her with what's his face, Jon Tenney (who I really like to see on the air!!).

I've been enjoying the shows, but I feel like they've gotten away from the parts I love!

Totally agree with everything you said. Plus, Olivia is a bit of a tart, I'd say.

I can't get beyond her one breath, run on sentences when she gets her arse on her shoulders. Her marble rolling like mouth reminds me of a hand puppet. I'm surprised spittle doesn't go flying.

Old 04-04-2014, 12:17 PM

3,981 posts, read 5,006,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brava4 View Post
Totally agree with everything you said. Plus, Olivia is a bit of a tart, I'd say.

I can't get beyond her one breath, run on sentences when she gets her arse on her shoulders. Her marble rolling like mouth reminds me of a hand puppet. I'm surprised spittle doesn't go flying.
I'm so amused!

Yes, I used to think "unrequited love" was almost ok to watch but both she and Fitz have become intolerable. They are such hypocrites telling everyone what they can and can't do, all the while doing the same things themselves. I'm glad Huck told Olivia that she had to do what needed to be done because she's asked him to do some horrible things. However...I don't like that she played Jake.

And ol' Fitz needs to pull his head out of his behind...he's just terrible to Melly. I'm wondering if she'll spill the beans about her rape to Fitz around the season finale? That's some BIG and terrible news that he needs to have before he lashes out further. Douche waffle!

Old 04-04-2014, 01:19 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,164,696 times
I just saw Kerri Washington in an old Law and Order and her mouth was the same. Snarly, pouty, like her teeth are too big for her lips to talk through.

Old 04-04-2014, 03:23 PM

36,499 posts, read 53,993,821 times
just saw the actor who plays Fritz in Dexter I'm watching on Netflix. He played the shrink who drugged his vulnerable women patients and convinced them to commit suicide. Dexter took care of him!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV