Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2014, 08:38 AM

1,094 posts, read 2,465,730 times

Advertisements

I'm over it. I think the problem I have is these supposedly intelligent people keep believing Eli Pope, even though they know he's an evil liar. He only tells enough of the story to seem credible, but never the truth. Olivia should know this better than anyone. Fitz should have put it together right after his son died, but definitely at the interrogation of Tom Larsen. If Tom wanted to implicate Jake, he would have done so without all of that fanfare. Why Fitz keeps calling Eli Pope to help him is beyond me. He knows how the man feels about his affair with Olivia. I might give it a few more episodes, but I think I'm finished at this point. Harrison added an extra dimension to the show that's lacking now, and if Columbus Short hadn't had his personal problems, who knows how exciting the plot could have gotten. But now, it's just a rehash of old stuff, with none of the good people getting wiser and the evil people still running the show.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2014, 11:49 AM

8,091 posts, read 15,435,320 times
I'm more interested in what Mellie's gonna get up to ... now that she's getting out of her sweatpants and Uggs

Old 10-26-2014, 01:18 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,465,730 times
Mellie is the only reason I'm going to give the show a few more episodes. They need to do something other than show me the same old bad people getting over on the same old good people, using the same old lies. It reminds me of a soap opera more and more. I'm not a fan of soap operas.

Old 10-26-2014, 01:31 PM

1,659 posts, read 2,776,785 times
I thought after the meeting with Papa Pope Olivia was gonna storm the White House and Pentagon to get to her guy and at the very least get him some no bullsh*t representation. IDK if I believe she would fall for her father's nonsense. Seeing her face off against Fitz and her father would be more compelling.

Old 10-26-2014, 01:37 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,188,315 times
The writing started changing last season when they were having to hide Kerry's pregnancy I feel. It hasn't turned back up this season I fear I'm about ready to abandon ship too. They could have interrogated some guy we didn't even know & made it more interesting that with Jake.

I miss the Harrison character too but he really didn't add a lot each episode like he didn't carry the focus on him much. So maybe it is all of us just trying to not see that the writing has changed I don't know.

Old 10-26-2014, 02:47 PM

3,175 posts, read 3,655,617 times
I've been over it for awhile now. Not interesting enough to keep rewinding to try and figure out what people are saying due to talking too fast for me.
Plus, sick of "liv" and fitz.

Old 10-27-2014, 03:23 PM

5,097 posts, read 6,349,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artangel View Post
I didn't watch this week. I started it, then decided I just couldn't stomach it again..... next week? Who knows?
Yeah, I get that.

Old 10-28-2014, 11:41 AM

6,472 posts, read 6,678,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
I've been over it for awhile now. Not interesting enough to keep rewinding to try and figure out what people are saying due to talking too fast for me.
Plus, sick of "liv" and fitz.
I agree. I stopped watching last season, then I gave it another chance this season, but I just can't get into it.

I'm definitely sick of Liv and Fitz. I have always found Fitz to be completely unappealing, unattractive, and actually somewhat gag-inducing. He makes me think of a greasy little weasel, and I have never understood what Liv's character saw in him (the inherent power of his title, POTUS, I suppose).

I just read this thread sometimes to see what (if anything) I've been missing, since it started out as such a great show.

Old 10-30-2014, 07:12 PM

9,150 posts, read 10,894,540 times
That Matthew Del Negro sure fills out a towel nicely.

Old 10-31-2014, 11:07 AM

16,673 posts, read 15,672,301 times
The "Nancy Reagan" character this week was pretty cool. Definitely a different sort of character.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV