Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2012, 10:26 AM

1,873 posts, read 4,235,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
welp, for those who don't have big brother after dark or the live feeds, I guess they got to see Willie go off tonight LOL.

Though he made the comment about Willie's temper getting him kicked off the show, I find it funny that Mike Boogie himself lost the coaches challenge because he wanted to do an ego-driven "show off dance," and stepped off his beam before hitting the button. Hilarious.
I'm thinking that too was CBS scripted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2012, 12:47 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,184,303 times
I don't understand why Britanny was so freaked out about/with Willie. SHE basically caused Willie's breakdown by having her team shun Willie. She's a terrible coach.

What did Joe say that brought Willie to his feet ready to fight? Only thing I can think of (I heard the word ***** I think) was about Willie's mother. Them's fighting words.

I'm sorry to see Willie go. I liked him. I think the pressure of being a Hantz was too much.

Nit, I think Ian's date was with Ashley. She's a nice girl.

I'm so glad Bogger stepped off before hitting the button! "I put my foot down..." BS, he jumped down to do his victory dance! Coudn't happen to a nicer guy.

Old 07-23-2012, 02:46 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,230,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post
Well...now we know that crazy runs in families! Who would have thought that Russell would be the least crazy of the three!
Not only are they all crazy but they are annoying and horrible to watch!

I did feel a bit sorry for the way Willie was ostrazied by the rest of the houseguests. I could see where that would make a l/2 crazy person go off and in Willie's case, he was already 100% crazy, so no surprise that he got kicked out.

No more Hantz on ANY tv show, PLEASE!

Vicki

Old 07-23-2012, 03:10 PM

2,945 posts, read 4,988,848 times
I liked Brittany. I didn't watch her season but thus far I like her this season but she was being SUCH a baby last night.

Willie was trying to save Frank then Brittany went to tell about the coaches possibility getting in the game.

Willie did wrong yes but I was on his side when him and Brittany were talking. He didn't ask her to go around defending him, she didn't have to do that and he didn't ask her to and she had the gall to tell him to be quiet. Shut up and stop crying.

I keeping reading that the Shane/Danielle thing is one sided and he doesn't really like her yet they made it seem like it was a brewing showmance. Shane's an okay guy but I think he was much much more into the Kara types over Danielle.

Why does everyone hate JoJo now? I kind of like her. Ashley is an airhead, Danielle is annoying and the voice doesn't help and Jenn is just there.

Old 07-23-2012, 05:22 PM

2,814 posts, read 6,869,325 times
I don't find any of these people particularly appealing or intriguing. Willie may have been the most interesting and now he's gone.

Old 07-23-2012, 06:32 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,105,948 times
Shaping up to be one of the worst seasons ever in my opinion. Pretty much every coach gets on my nerves....to the point where I can't stand them.

And the all those tears from Britney, I mean COME ON. Yes, Willie is an jerk and has a monster ego. So you're gonna cry about it like 5 separate times? Give the tears a rest Britney, you're not in the game this time. Nobody is gonna not put you up for pity/sympathy LOL. Ugh.

Funny how Frank is getting a taste of how difficult it is to be HoH. Though its just a game, and you've got to put somebody up, you're still a "bad guy." Its not easy.

Old 07-23-2012, 06:34 PM

10,028 posts, read 9,500,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
Last night's show...my take:

Ian got a date with Jan...funny stuff.
Boogie screwed up and got eliminated...funny stuff.
Willie stuck his foot in his mouth and got kicked out...funny stuff.
Rest of the BB show...not so funny.
The only thing worse Ian could add to his outfit besides the puke green shirt and bow tie would be a pocket protector.

Old 07-23-2012, 10:29 PM

1,533 posts, read 1,591,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
What did Joe say that brought Willie to his feet ready to fight? Only thing I can think of (I heard the word ***** I think) was about Willie's mother. Them's fighting words.

Joe comes down to the kitchen. Willie says, “Bunch of p***ies up in this *****.” As Joe walks to the bathroom, he says, “You’re the only p***y I see, Bro.”

Old 07-23-2012, 10:52 PM

2,814 posts, read 6,869,325 times
I think the BB producers were hoping to get another Evel Dick in Willie, but unfortunately, Willie didn't have the restraint of ED. ED was a boarish pig, but he knew never to head butt anyone

Is it my imagination or do Janelle and Ashley have the same noses?

Britney was more charming when she was flirting with Lane on her season. Now she comes across and depressed and whiny.

Old 07-23-2012, 10:54 PM

2,404 posts, read 4,401,031 times
Ian seems to cuss a lot on BBAD. I'll bet he thinks he'll fit in better if he speaks that way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV