Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-05-2012, 06:16 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times

Advertisements

Watched it again last night, and I should read the books, but do not have the time, so can someone answer some questions for me.

1. When the little girl oh, I forget her name, the young Lanister gal who played a boy for a while...when she and her friend were bidding they're good byes, and he tells her "Say these words if you need me"....he turns to walk away and says, so and so is dead, and turns around to look at her again, but the premise of his turn is, the fact that his face changes to another person...what was that about? does anyone know?

2. The Zombies, when the leader on the horse, stops and looks at the knight who was hiding, but doesn't kill him...was it because the Zombies are of old, and were killed by the decendents of those behind the wall? And that is why the Zombies go towards the wall?

3. When the Bastard son, fought that man, in the snow, right before the man dies, he whispers something in his ear...sounded to me, like he said something about the wall, whatever it was, seemed like a warning to me.
Anyone have any perspective on these 3 questions?

I cannot wait to see who the mother is of the Lanister, Bastard son.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2012, 08:35 AM

299 posts, read 255,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Watched it again last night, and I should read the books, but do not have the time, so can someone answer some questions for me.

1. When the little girl oh, I forget her name, the young Lanister gal who played a boy for a while...when she and her friend were bidding they're good byes, and he tells her "Say these words if you need me"....he turns to walk away and says, so and so is dead, and turns around to look at her again, but the premise of his turn is, the fact that his face changes to another person...what was that about? does anyone know?

2. The Zombies, when the leader on the horse, stops and looks at the knight who was hiding, but doesn't kill him...was it because the Zombies are of old, and were killed by the decendents of those behind the wall? And that is why the Zombies go towards the wall?

3. When the Bastard son, fought that man, in the snow, right before the man dies, he whispers something in his ear...sounded to me, like he said something about the wall, whatever it was, seemed like a warning to me.
Anyone have any perspective on these 3 questions?
I cannot wait to see who the mother is of the Lanister, Bastard son.
1. That was Arya Stark, her "friend" was a special breed of assassin who have the abilities to change their appearance when necessary. This plot line will be further developed in the fourth book.

2. They are called White Walkers and are pretty much zombies, but I'm not sure why they are headed towards the wall.

3. Quorin wanted Jon to be accepted by the Wildlings and he knew that Jon had to kill him for that to happen. He was just reminding Jon that he needed to protect the wall at all costs.

Old 06-05-2012, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer68 View Post
1. That was Arya Stark, her "friend" was a special breed of assassin who have the abilities to change their appearance when necessary. This plot line will be further developed in the fourth book.

2. They are called White Walkers and are pretty much zombies, but I'm not sure why they are headed towards the wall.

3. Quorin wanted Jon to be accepted by the Wildlings and he knew that Jon had to kill him for that to happen. He was just reminding Jon that he needed to protect the wall at all costs.
ahhhh ok, thanks a bunch

In the beginning, I thought, and correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they build the wall to keep the walkers out? I thought they spoke of that?

I'm thinking and this is just a guess, that the white walkers were killed by people who lived behind the wall....there is a much bigger story to the wall, and why it was built, right?

Old 06-05-2012, 09:40 AM

7,372 posts, read 14,679,772 times
It was built to protect them from the wildlings not the walkers.

Old 06-05-2012, 07:53 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,639,503 times
I really enjoyed this season...

Makes me happy that Dany got her dragons back.

When does the next season start?

Old 06-06-2012, 05:22 AM

2,540 posts, read 3,734,968 times
Next season starts in spring 2013
At least I have True Blood to keep me entertained until Fall. Then hopefully NBC's Grimm will start again.

Old 06-06-2012, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graceC View Post
Next season starts in spring 2013
At least I have True Blood to keep me entertained until Fall. Then hopefully NBC's Grimm will start again.
feel the same way, and yes True Blood will have to sufice, however, it isn't as good...and I do love the Walking Dead, that one scares the bejeezes out of me....LOL I lost interest in Grimm was watching but there seemed to be way to many good shows on. Do you like Boardwalk.

Old 06-06-2012, 07:33 AM

17,635 posts, read 22,639,503 times
Falling Skies begins a new season Sunday June 17 on TNT...

Home | Falling Skies

Old 06-06-2012, 07:40 AM

7,372 posts, read 14,679,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
Falling Skies begins a new season Sunday June 17 on TNT...

Home | Falling Skies

hell yeah! I hope their budget is bigger this season so they can improve the CGI of the "aliens" Good show though

Old 06-07-2012, 09:57 AM

1,385 posts, read 2,454,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skel1977 View Post
It was built to protect them from the wildlings not the walkers.
No, I read the books. The wall was built to protect Westeros from the Walkers. Nobody really remembers that, because it has been so long since the last time they came.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV