U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2012, 11:41 AM

727 posts, read 478,861 times

Advertisements

My predictions:

Round 1: Jeffrey Saad gets chopped
Round 2: Penny Davidi gets chopped
Round 3: Marcus Samuelson gets chopped

Congratulations to Michael Symon for being crowned the Chopped All-Stars Champion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2012, 08:32 PM

3,796 posts, read 5,472,735 times
YAY! Congrats to Marcus. He's so freaking awesome. And hahahaha Penny. buh-bye again.

Old 05-07-2012, 11:16 PM

16,487 posts, read 11,994,160 times
Marcus deserved to win. I did feel bad that Michael Simon left so early, the okra got him. It would have been a good battle to have Michael Simon and Marcus together.

Old 05-08-2012, 08:24 AM

14,699 posts, read 14,167,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
Marcus deserved to win. I did feel bad that Michael Simon left so early, the okra got him. It would have been a good battle to have Michael Simon and Marcus together.
Penny really showed her true colors after Symon got chopped. To be proud of "beating" him shows that she really is the villian. He beat himself.

While it is true that a win is a win, winning that way is nothing to be proud of. She has no "bragging rights".

Old 05-09-2012, 07:45 PM

3,796 posts, read 5,472,735 times
We were saying the SAME thing. She didn't beat anyone. She just didn't forget her food. Ugh. And all that talk about "I want to build an empire on here". pffft. No one wants to watch her.

Old 05-10-2012, 03:42 PM

2,349 posts, read 2,388,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleJ View Post
We were saying the SAME thing. She didn't beat anyone. She just didn't forget her food. Ugh. And all that talk about "I want to build an empire on here". pffft. No one wants to watch her.
Just got back in town & watched the recorded show - and that's *exactly* what I thought. To build an empire, you have to be fairly likable AND you have to know food. Her snafu with the saffron showed her shortcomings in the second department! She does know some things, obviously, but she's not the expert she claims to be. I certainly wouldn't tune in to watch her!

I do enjoy Jeffrey Saad's enjoyment of cooking! His passion comes through. On his fb page, he said someone had mailed him a check for $50,001 for his charity, Alexandria House! Amazing.

Too bad about Chef Symon's okra!!

All in all, an enjoyable season.

Old 05-10-2012, 10:19 PM

1,193 posts, read 879,218 times
Marcus is a doll hes very humble, knowledgeable and likable im happy that he won.

Old 05-11-2012, 07:05 AM

2,349 posts, read 2,388,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetchas View Post
Marcus is a doll hes very humble, knowledgeable and likable im happy that he won.
Yes, I agree!

I'm really glad for his charity, C-CAP! He has done a lot for that organization.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV