U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2007, 02:06 AM

8,791 posts, read 14,922,746 times
I hate watching previous contestants come back and play again. If it's really the favorites, then maybe they won't bring back Stephanie again. Had enough of her in 2 previous Survivors.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2007, 07:35 AM

6,530 posts, read 8,995,623 times
Actually I have the GREATEST idea all-time for Survivor..... Ready????

An episode where ALL the one's voted out first from previous seasons come back to compete..... It could really be hysterical!!! People dropping dead and all....

Old 12-17-2007, 07:36 AM

Also have always wondered why they haven't tried to do a Survivor season in a Mountain area or a cold weather climate.... ???

Old 12-17-2007, 08:16 AM

690 posts, read 1,681,740 times
Quote:
Also have always wondered why they haven't tried to do a Survivor season in a Mountain area or a cold weather climate.... ???
Mark Burnett has been asked that on quite a few occasions. He won't do it because 1) we wouldn't get to see the skin we see now, what with everyone running around with blurred buttcracks and boobies; 2) the Survivors would be more miserable in the cold and would just sit around huddled up most of the time, and 3) no water to frolic in.

Old 12-17-2007, 09:49 AM

1,594 posts, read 3,757,187 times
OK guys, I did a really dorky thing but I paused the preview for the next season to see if I could tell who any of the returning survivor's would be and I have some bad news for ya PinkString but I really think I saw Stephanie. Also I am pretty sure I saw James (from Boston) aka Rocky. I also saw a blond but couldn't tell who it was.

Old 12-17-2007, 09:57 AM

1,214 posts, read 3,512,464 times
just as long as I dont have to see Rob and Amber again!!''

boston rob was hysterical

and i too am tired of stephanie

and from the very last show... if they are "favorites" the only one i can think of would be James. I have to admit, I really didnt have many favorites on that show. James was cool though, fun to watch. none of the girls -- most were just annoying, and to me, Denise was too "meek". not that i didnt like her, just nothing really stood out.

OH gosh -- who was that girl, the fitness instructor from NY i think that was waggin her finger at that gal who wouldn't kill the chicken??

now she'd be fun to watch again.

I recall she was a commentator for the Strongest Man competition a few yrs back ....

Old 12-17-2007, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcs1366 View Post
just as long as I dont have to see Rob and Amber again!!''
Amen to THAT!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcs1366
Denise was too "meek". not that i didnt like her, just nothing really stood out.
She was likeable only in that she was pathetic... Her thinking she'd have won if she was in the final 3 because she's a lunch lady and has kids is the most rediculous thing I've ever heard.... No, everyone saw that you basically coasted through the game and sucked at everything you did. I sincerely doubt ANY of the jury would have rewarded that except out of spite for the others... I disliked Denice and her whining.... (in case you couldn't tell... )

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcs1366
OH gosh -- who was that girl, the fitness instructor from NY i think that was waggin her finger at that gal who wouldn't kill the chicken??

now she'd be fun to watch again.
Alicia??? Yeah, get her and Jerri on the same tribe...

Old 12-17-2007, 09:55 PM

3,885 posts, read 5,222,258 times
LOL at Alicia and Jerri together. I don't think I could stand to watch Jerri again or Stephanie. I really liked her in her original season, but she was so stinking whiny in the all stars. Ugh! Surely it won't be anyone from the previous All Stars.

Old 12-18-2007, 08:19 AM

1,214 posts, read 3,512,464 times
oh, yes, Alicia. she was awesome. and that Jerri was SOOOO annoying.
the way she was pining after Colby... how pathetic.

I just did a quick google on "favorite survivors" and found this one site, and on there they had this voting thing [which i didn't do] but found the results .... pretty much shows all the contestants .... man, some of those i have no idea who they are. LOL.

http://survivorwiki.cbs.com/page/Fav...nament+Results

Old 12-18-2007, 12:15 PM

13,742 posts, read 5,375,701 times
Default Survivor Scandal with Denise??

Sounds like the 'lunch lady' Denise is in trouble with her school district employer after twisting the truth....I love the question at the end of the video interview where Julie Chen asked her if she was going to give back the $50K that Mark Burnett gave her out of sympathy.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/...n3628102.shtml
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV