Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2012, 08:15 AM

103 posts, read 80,096 times

Advertisements

I love, love, love this show! Last season, I found the recipe for her mac 'n' cheese just so I could make it because I get seriously hungry watching all of that food.

I love the family dynamics of the show.

Charles definitely should be made to get a job outside of any of the Sweetie Pie's for at least 2-3 years so that he can really see what employment is like. Right now, he has it too good. He can go from one restaurant location to the other.

I think that Jenae has unrealistic expectations of Tim and her "weddun." She seems to think she is marrying a Huxtable and not a former felon who had no experiences with long term relationships before he met her.

I cringe whenever Tim's idiotic friend JR comes on my TV screen.

I want to shave off Tim's quarter hawk and put a girdle on his womanly hips.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2012, 08:41 AM

507 posts, read 513,974 times
I love this show and I am suprised this thread isn't longer but here is my take on last week's episode

Charles and Andre should have both been fired...especially Charles who isn't reliable and is frittering (sp?) away his opportunities in life...seriously what grown man goes crying to his aunt about what his cousin did to him...sorry to say but Tim was in the right and he should be the man in the situation and fire both of them...they need guidance but the women in the family allow them to run amok

Miss Robbie knows she cannot rely on Charles to do a damn thing let alone be on time to wash dishes at her other restaurant...that alone speaks volumes...I enjoy her the most because she curses up a damn storm and I love when older folks curse people out...just gives them more character...they know Miss Robbie isn't for that b.s. and she doesn't need all that stress in her life at her age...not only does she deal with Janae, the baby, Tim, Charles, the business, and Andre...she has to then deal with everything outside of that...I dont' know how she does it

Now on to the elephant in the room Janae and Tim...Tim is a perfect example of a man who simply proposed because his woman was pregnant...if it were up to him he wouldn't marry her until he felt ready...it bothers me to see Tim sending out red flags to Janae that he doesn't want to marry her...but lets be honest this is what happens when you have children before marriage...had they done things the right way this situation wouldn't even be happening...can't say I have too much sympathy or empathy

Old 05-04-2012, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nscorpiored View Post
Now on to the elephant in the room Janae and Tim...Tim is a perfect example of a man who simply proposed because his woman was pregnant...if it were up to him he wouldn't marry her until he felt ready...it bothers me to see Tim sending out red flags to Janae that he doesn't want to marry her...but lets be honest this is what happens when you have children before marriage...had they done things the right way this situation wouldn't even be happening...can't say I have too much sympathy or empathy
This, all of it.

Old 05-04-2012, 09:05 AM

4,586 posts, read 7,709,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WittNCCU View Post

I cringe whenever Tim's idiotic friend JR comes on my TV screen.

He reminds me of Fantasia brother, Teeny. No job and missing a screw somewhere.

Old 05-04-2012, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKCorey View Post
He reminds me of Fantasia brother, Teeny. No job and missing a screw somewhere.

Teenaaaaaaaaay!!

"You changed since The Idol."

Old 05-08-2012, 10:35 AM

9,822 posts, read 11,546,362 times
Is Charles gay?
We were having that argument at work the other day.

Old 05-08-2012, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
Is Charles gay?
LOL, I believe he is.
I told my friends that the choker he wears around his neck is choking the heterosexuality right out of him. A straight man would not have run crying to his auntie because his cousin knocked a cup out of his hands. The straight man would have hit his cousin back.

Old 05-08-2012, 01:04 PM

4,586 posts, read 7,709,551 times
Quote:
Is Charles gay?
The date with the chick was such bs. If he isn't gay...

Hell, he has that weird earring in his ear. Not too many straight guys have that in their ear.

Old 05-08-2012, 05:27 PM

1,289 posts, read 3,035,624 times
watched it for the first time the other night. It was alright, but nothing to write home about. It was funny when Ms. Robbie was yelling at everyone. Poor old lady doesn't need that stress. the new place looks like it's going to be nice.

Old 05-09-2012, 12:40 PM

1,659 posts, read 2,776,549 times
Quote:
Is Charles gay?
I think he is but he's trying to keep it down low for family's/job's sake.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV