Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-20-2012, 12:21 AM

44,620 posts, read 61,578,192 times

Advertisements

Tonights premier episode was all it was cracked up to be. Kept me glued to the tube all 90 minutes. Beautiful location. Looks like we're back to real survival tasks as the original series were. Maybe they're listening at CBS.

I haven't honed in on a favorite or tribe yet. Gotta let things shake out for awhile.

Zane the nut, didn't surprise me that he'd get his dumb arce voted out. He was a laughing stock of the bunch. Stupid is as stupid does (Forrest Gump)

Lisa, poor girl, I like her, but her age is showing by her closing response that she didn't think she was up to the task anymore. She may be going home next if her tribe loses next week.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2012, 02:25 AM

16,488 posts, read 24,471,880 times
I really also enjoyed tonights show. I can't believe that Zane thought he was making some kind of big move when he told everyone he should be the one to go. Well...they gave him what he wanted. I've always thought it would really suck to be the first person to leave. Can't wait for next week.

Old 09-20-2012, 06:48 AM

7,364 posts, read 5,478,151 times
I like the three tribe concept this time. They are focusing, so far, on the three past players too much though. I hope Lisa stays for awhile and the men on the team are not hypnotised by RC's big bOObs and listen to her wants, which is voting Lisa off.
Russell needs to chill, he makes a big deal about not being the leader and then he acts like one. He will go next if he keeps it up.
Franken-Zane was so stupid, you don't volunteer to go home as a strategy. He admitted he was a drag on the team, he was right and his team mates agreed.
I like how they have a roof over the tribal council area this time. Guess Jeff was tired of getting wet.
Can't wait until next week, I have a feeling this will be a good season.

Old 09-20-2012, 07:13 AM

16,663 posts, read 15,654,903 times
In the entire history of Survivor, has there EVER been a player ask to be sent home that was NOT sent home?

(There is obviously no limit to stupidity.) Surely people watch several seasons before the apply to be on the show.

Old 09-20-2012, 08:13 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,011,495 times
Pull me, I've made alliances with everyone and I'm hindering you ,(more or less), are not things you tell your tribemates.

Old 09-20-2012, 08:14 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,011,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
In the entire history of Survivor, has there EVER been a player ask to be sent home that was NOT sent home?

(There is obviously no limit to stupidity.) Surely people watch several seasons before the apply to be on the show.
Must admit, he was no mensa member, was he?

Old 09-20-2012, 08:30 AM

4,246 posts, read 12,021,657 times
I hoped Zane was going to stay. He was funny and a bit wierd. The guy that got burned from a previous season sure likes to hurt himself.

Old 09-20-2012, 08:39 AM

4,361 posts, read 6,528,616 times
Great to see Survivor back and in a great location. Like the three team concept but we all know that three will become two before one.

Let them focus on the returning members, at least two of them won't last long.

Zane seems to have suffered from the dreaded Just Quit Smoking syndrome. Clear thinking is not a side-effect. Too bad cuz he at least was somewhat colorful.

I sure don't see Lisa lasting too long but if that tribe can win a immunity a few times it could help.

Old 09-20-2012, 08:43 AM

18,950 posts, read 11,586,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
LOL @
Spoiler

Zane----what a dumbazz for a number of reasons.

Russell, Russell,Russell---chill out dude. You keep saying you know what you're doing wrong yet you repeat mistakes Dang dude....

Jonathan--OMG--so obvious and you should know better.

Mike---you are accidents waiting to happen man.
+1 - thanks for typing this out for me - totally agree!

Old 09-20-2012, 12:43 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
apparently the timing was bad for Lisa to begin her Survivor trek; which may have been what made her introverted a bit with lots on her mind :

Lisa Whelchel Is Divorced - Facts of Life, Survivor: Philippines : People.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV