Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2012, 07:35 AM

5,488 posts, read 7,073,105 times

Advertisements

All I know is I hope to hear Jeff say next week: "Drop your buffs"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2012, 09:21 AM

4,359 posts, read 6,513,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
All I know is I hope to hear Jeff say next week: "Drop your buffs"
That would be good, sort of. While it's too early for the final merge, mixing it up while the two major tribes are at full strength (in numbers) we would be treated to watching who would flip sides or make moves to shake things up. Also in play would be the two outsiders which would become a hot commodity to bring one of the alliances up in the numbers.

I just don't see this happening.

Curious as to who will be needing medical attention...

Old 10-11-2012, 10:44 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,138,331 times
Agreed, very boring last night. I think the medics are coming to look at Jeff's knee unless Stupin does something else to himself.

Old 10-11-2012, 10:03 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,437,936 times
Yeah, I was thinking the medics were there for that ballplayers knee.

I feel like they have to do something because that one group is down to just 2 epople, so either combine them all on one teams, or add each to a different team and have 2 teams instead of three.

Old 10-12-2012, 12:21 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,376,800 times
I think the other teams would be eager to have Malcolm or Denise join them. I kind of think that in a way, Russell was the demoralizing factor on his team. Maybe it was a subconcious thing but I think he did more to bring his team down than boost them up. I am glad to see him gone. I hope he never gets another chance to come back.

Old 10-12-2012, 12:34 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,754,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I think the other teams would be eager to have Malcolm or Denise join them. I kind of think that in a way, Russell was the demoralizing factor on his team. Maybe it was a subconcious thing but I think he did more to bring his team down than boost them up. I am glad to see him gone. I hope he never gets another chance to come back.

I agree. I like both Malcolm and Denise. Denise really rocks it out on the challenges. Unless either of them show a really ugly side after the merge I'm pulling for them both to go far.

Old 10-12-2012, 11:53 AM

4,550 posts, read 11,677,650 times
So far kind of boring I always can't help, but, wonder just how much is scripted though.

Old 10-12-2012, 12:36 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,138,331 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I agree. I like both Malcolm and Denise. Denise really rocks it out on the challenges. Unless either of them show a really ugly side after the merge I'm pulling for them both to go far.
I agree also. I don't remember Russell Swan being such a downer on his season. Maybe he was and the only thing I remember is him biting the bullet during that challenge. He sure changed my mind about him the first show this season!

Old 10-12-2012, 01:46 PM

15,893 posts, read 18,265,550 times
If this season does not pick up I think the networks should combine Survivor and The Walking Dead.

Each week the tribe can vote off someone to be eaten by a Zombie.

I vote for Bobo Ipanema.

Old 10-12-2012, 04:54 PM

10,481 posts, read 25,239,269 times
Quote:
Yes, Russell was the problem on his tribe. In his mind he thought the tribe was bad, when it was just him. I hope they never bring him back! I wish they would quit bringing back people from the past. We ALL want new people to watch. At least I do! But they never listen to us.

I think either they are going to add Malcolm and Denise to the other tribes..or...they are going to split them into 3 smaller tribes. Or a merge. I think they should just drop the buffs and make 2 tribes out of them all. Messing up alliances is the best part of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV