Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2012, 10:20 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,793,169 times

Advertisements

I'm dazed and confused
And I feel blindsided
I've no idea what went down tonight,whose plan was whose and what did Probst mean about the vote?

Unlike others,and perhaps I'm missing something but I think Lisa screwed up big time running her mouth-at camp and at TC.
Please feel free to enlighten me..........thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2012, 10:36 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,478,979 times
Yes, Lisa blew it trying to make her first big move.

TC was a mess, I too am very confused by it all. What part I think I got was that Malcom showed everyone he had the immunity idol. Then he said if you any of you are going to jump on Lisa's vote, think again, because he has the idol. In the end Malcom didn't use the immunity idol afterall and no one voted for him thinking he was going to use it.

Old 11-07-2012, 10:40 PM

198 posts, read 444,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
I'm still trying to make sense of Jeff's comment "That tribal may go down in history as one of the biggest blown opportunities ever."

Okay, what exactly was the blown opportunity? Not voting off who exactly was the "blown opportunity"?

I am in agreement with the majority on Pete, Artis and Abby. I don't like any of them. And Lisa, game on girl!
I think Jeff is the least likeable person on the show. His bizarre fixation on getting rid of Penner because he's been on the show before and therefore shouldn't be allowed to win is ironic. This is a chance for average people to win a million dollars. WTH is this millionaire interloper doing on the show? He slides under the radar because no one cares about baseball (The African American woman who recognized it was a fool not to expose him, but she seemed awfully in awe of any kind of celebrity). Also, he looks out of shape, definitely not like an athlete and is mediocre in challenges. He needed to go.

Old 11-07-2012, 10:56 PM

44,628 posts, read 61,611,846 times
Jeff showed real class tonight, showed his colors, big time loser. Penner got lucky. They didn't show us the real story of what happened off camera why the results happened the way they did with Jeff being ousted. I guess Probst's tribal council comment was the fact that everyone was screwed up in deciding what to do after the 2 idols came out. I have a hunch Michael was originally going to be blindsided but threw a wrench into the pile with his spouting off about using the idol. I know Lisa's bunch at first were going after Jeff, but that seemed to fall apart later on.

Has anyone ever noticed that when they are leaving camp marching to tribal it's bright daylight like the middle of the day, then all of a sudden it's pitch black outside late nightime when they are sitting around getting ready to vote.

The show started out with Lisa finding tree mail and heading back to camp with it then they jumped immediately to the food competition. What happened to the tree mail and what was it about CBS.

Old 11-07-2012, 10:59 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,446,688 times
I think the situation with Jeff was probably one those behind the scenes things we didn't get to see where the others just didn't like him but we really never got to see why. Judging from his attitude in his parting speech he was quite the sore loser. If that was the way he behaved, I am certain he was never Mr. Popularity around camp but not considered valuable enough as Abi would be to keep around as a sure-fire person to be up against to gain votes in the final rounds.

In other words, not worth keeping.

My, my Lisa girl. The steel Magnolia is coming out is coming out in you.

Old 11-08-2012, 05:44 AM

126,272 posts, read 19,041,682 times
Missed the whole show yesterday...darn...looks like I missed quite a bit of action?(had an emergency)

Old 11-08-2012, 06:51 AM

7,367 posts, read 5,481,324 times
I was so relieved Jeff got the boot. He did not need to win a million $$$, plus he was just annoying. I am hoping Pete, Abi and Artis go soon too. Do not like them, especially Abi.
I think Lisa will either be villified for her big mouth or Penner and Culpin will take her on to their side.
I am thinking Jeff meant 'blown opportunity' was because Malcolm and Abi showed their HII instead of keeping them secret.
This show is finally getting very interesting!

Old 11-08-2012, 06:52 AM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,294,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Okay, what exactly was the blown opportunity? Not voting off who exactly was the "blown opportunity"?

They blew an easy opportunity to get rid of at least one HII. If they had played it right, they might have been able to get Abi AND Malcolm to use their HIIs.

That would have been a HUGE game changer.

Although, as it played out, the game has changed in a huge way. Unfortunately, now Abi and Malcolm own the game, at least for the next few days.

Good riddance to Jeff. whiny little selfish child. Perfect example of the behavior that causes people to hate the rich.

Old 11-08-2012, 07:49 AM

198 posts, read 444,624 times
People are saying/doing some dumb things this season, but they are all at least jockeying to win. Even seemingly conservative, risk averse players are trying to make big moves. The last season was absolutely pathetic, when everyone just did what Kim told them to do. Or likewise the last time Boston Rob played. Seasons like that are boring.

Old 11-08-2012, 07:56 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,859,987 times
That was really really confusing. I like blindsides better! Less complicated. That Abi is not too bright. Why in the world would she bring out the idol? That one was still hidden from most people, right? I may have missed something. Baseball Jeff probably was fairly arrogant around camp but they didn't focus on that. I'd assume he was not liked much. He wasn't liked much in baseball. I agree he had nothing to say about returning players being unfair when he's made more money in his career then Survivor has ever given away. His last comment was the most telling, 'only' 600k after taxes. Good riddance to rich boy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV