Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2012, 07:01 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,165,274 times

Advertisements

So, who's left? A psycho chic, who can't keep her yap shut. A goodie two shoes who can't make a move. And a Tarzan type, we've seen over and over... And an amazon woman.. A repeat Survivor, year after year, after year... Puzzle challenges repeated over and over... Yawn!!!!

I would love to see an older survivor win... Maybe Skupin( For some reason, I call him stupid) No one likes him, on here? Another one who could of made some powerful moves, yet he sticks with Lisa(again, I liked her) And he votes with the 2 strongest players, who we know will get rid of them at the end.... You know they could vote for Denise and not Malcom... for the win - I think she's had it harder than Malcom...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2012, 07:16 AM

5,205 posts, read 6,142,795 times
Abi could fool them all...........everyone seems to think bringing her along to the final would be like bringing an ugly duckling to a beauty contest. If Abi should ever pull it off..........now that would be something to talk about.

Old 12-09-2012, 05:04 PM

5,504 posts, read 6,248,044 times
I do not think that any of the Survivors will give Abi the money. The girl is not playing with a full deck.

Old 12-09-2012, 05:15 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,449,641 times
I don't think Abi is nuts, just really, really self absorbed. I have a friend somewhat like that. Nothing is ever her fault. But she is far more likable than Abi. Just don't get in her way and don't ever say she did anything wrong.

I think the prize will go to Malcolm but who knows?

Old 12-09-2012, 07:28 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,188,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
So, who's left? A psycho chic, who can't keep her yap shut. A goodie two shoes who can't make a move. And a Tarzan type, we've seen over and over... And an amazon woman.. A repeat Survivor, year after year, after year... Puzzle challenges repeated over and over... Yawn!!!!

I would love to see an older survivor win... Maybe Skupin( For some reason, I call him stupid) No one likes him, on here? Another one who could of made some powerful moves, yet he sticks with Lisa(again, I liked her) And he votes with the 2 strongest players, who we know will get rid of them at the end.... You know they could vote for Denise and not Malcom... for the win - I think she's had it harder than Malcom...
How has Denise had it harder? She was kicking butt in earlier challenges and look at pics last week her standing next to Abi. Look at the muscles that woman has in her legs compared to Abi's half her age. If anyything telling what she did for a living will hurt her most folks think "doctors" are rich. Up against a young buck just out of college bet most will throw the vote to Malcolm.

I just don't want to see a repeater win, I did when Colby first came back but I wouldn't vote for him now. I think they just kept bring Boston Rob back until he won it he was more likeable than other repeaters but still made enemies. Very knowledgeable in making camp and around camp. Good at challenges and strong at puzzles. I don't see where Michael has been a rounded player this season like that to deserve it.

Don't count Michael & Lisa out they most likely know only one of them will end up in final 3 if they don't vote out Denise or Malcolm their 2 votes could do it with Abi's. For some reason I look for Denise & Malcolm to turn on each other within the next 2 weeks. They have to know the jury would be split on who to vote for between the 2 of them. I don't buy Denise's earlier speech about taking 3 strong to finale.

Old 12-09-2012, 11:59 PM

44,631 posts, read 61,620,191 times
I don't think there is 2 weeks left. The TV promos tonight said semi-final this Wde and the 2 hour finale next Sunday.

Old 12-10-2012, 12:14 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,573,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
I don't think there is 2 weeks left. The TV promos tonight said semi-final this Wde and the 2 hour finale next Sunday.
That's what my on screen channel guide says, too~~regular episode on Wednesday; two hour finale on Sunday followed by the one hour live reunion special.

Old 12-10-2012, 05:43 AM

16,488 posts, read 24,480,822 times
I saw a Survivor commercial tonight and it said 2 shows left and they are both this week.

Old 12-10-2012, 06:45 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,165,274 times
Denise had to prove herself being on a different team other than Malcoms - when they got split up, before the merge, This is what I'm referring to. I think she just had it harder back then...

BTW - Denise is a Sex Therapist...

I would rather See Denise win over Malcom - I want an older person to win this year. Tired of these youngins winning... I think she's actually the strongest player.. My opinion of course

I honestly don't even Remember Skupin from his season - Either that or I'm getting senile. And I've watched every single Survivor...

The only thing Abi has is a bad attitude and big mouth...We know how far that gets you on Survivor...

Old 12-10-2012, 07:30 AM

11,151 posts, read 15,835,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
The only thing Abi has is a bad attitude and big mouth...We know how far that gets you on Survivor...
Makes for a fun time during Jury questioning .....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV