Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2012, 06:45 PM

7,237 posts, read 12,741,554 times

Advertisements

The Game is currently in its 5th season, and has been renewed for a sixth season by BET.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_(U.S._TV_series)

Per a Tweet by Tia Mowry-Hardrict on her Twitter page about 1 hour ago, she posted that she won't be returning for the 6th season.

Per other Tweets by several fans on Twitter, she and Pooch Hall were fired from the series.

Does anyone have any official newswires to back all of this up and the reasons why?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2012, 12:11 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,938,163 times
The Game has gone to crap. Jason is dating that sassy stereotype Chardonnay, I'd have hoped Brandy didn't blow all her money as to not play such an insulting black stereotype. It's just best to accept the show is bad and move on, I did that with the Office when Steve Carell left.

Old 06-05-2012, 10:15 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,375,135 times
Good cause the show needs to be cancelled.

Old 06-06-2012, 08:10 AM

2,551 posts, read 2,895,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalAJ View Post
The Game has gone to crap. Jason is dating that sassy stereotype Chardonnay, I'd have hoped Brandy didn't blow all her money as to not play such an insulting black stereotype. It's just best to accept the show is bad and move on, I did that with the Office when Steve Carell left.
I agree with you..

But its not like the show was ever grade A writing or acting... So I wouldnt say it has fallen that much. It went from a C to D... I still wouldnt say its an F yet. But maybe cause I still care about what happens.

It is bad though...

Old 06-06-2012, 08:31 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,375,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. GE View Post
I agree with you..

But its not like the show was ever grade A writing or acting... So I wouldnt say it has fallen that much. It went from a C to D... I still wouldnt say its an F yet. But maybe cause I still care about what happens.

It is bad though...
The writing was better before it was placed on BET

Old 06-06-2012, 09:52 AM

7,237 posts, read 12,741,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. GE View Post
I agree with you..

It is bad though...
Given the other excuses for sitcoms out there, The Game is/was the best-looking house on a block of ugly homes.

*30 Rock - Sorry Tina Fey, Coontastic humor has never been funny (Tracy Morgan).

*Big Bang Theory and Two and a Half Men - Sorry Chuck Lorre, supposedly witty humor about sex for an entire half hour is not funny.

*Last MAn Standing - Sorry Tim Allen, Hom Improvement ended in the 90s. We've moved on since then.

Old 06-06-2012, 11:06 AM

1,192 posts, read 1,810,825 times
I heard that The Game used to be good im not surprised that Tia and Pooch left.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV