Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2008, 07:31 AM

23,789 posts, read 33,234,366 times

Advertisements

She wakes up to find that the last 2 seasons have been a dream.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2008, 01:34 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,086,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
She wakes up to find that the last 2 seasons have been a dream.
of course!

What's with this Denny being solid matter? Looks like they jump in between the sheets next week. Where is this storyline going? I think GA has jumped the shark too. That's two of my shows leaving me bewildered and confused in one week!

Old 11-15-2008, 01:43 PM

1,439 posts, read 3,870,084 times
I keep wondering if he is coming to take her "to the otherside"? But would they write out such a big actress? I think there are a lot of us who wish Denny had never been written off so they have "found" a way to bring him back. I am okay with that, even if the story line is insane, he is more than fun to look at. Oh Denny...............

Old 11-15-2008, 01:54 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,086,807 times
I was thinking the same way, little_thirsty. Wondering if Denny was there to take her to the other side. I keep hearing Katherine Heigel may be leaving the show so who knows what this is leading up too. I agree, seeing more Denny is great, no matter what! At first I thought maybe Izzie is dead and so she is on the same plane as Denny but then remembered Alex is trying to help her. We see that Denny is not really there. Just in Izzie's mind. I'm telling ya, I'm down right confused but the old blood is a pumping seeing Denny again!

Old 11-18-2008, 10:23 AM

44,257 posts, read 64,056,257 times
My wife tells me the word is K.H. is leaving the show for bigger and better things. This may be how they're writing her out.

Old 11-18-2008, 10:49 PM

4,760 posts, read 13,769,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleJ View Post
This episode was AWESOMELY depressing. But oh so great. I *sobbed* when the old man lost his wife. Oh man.
Man, me too. Sometimes I wonder why I'm masochistic enough to watch this show but it always makes me appreciate and value life SO much.

Old 11-19-2008, 07:42 AM

3,872 posts, read 8,685,025 times
Ok,just saw the show last night. It was awesome as usual. I'm glad Christina and Hunt finally kissed, but I don't know. I really like them together but he's got war issues still. And I don't know who's more to blame about the residents practicing on themselves - them or the interns. Either way - not good.
I have never liked Melissa George. Not on Alias, not on In Treatment and now, not on Greys. She just annoys me. I hope she's gone soon.

spoiler alert (highlight to read):
Both Katherine and Shondra say Katherine isn't leaving and that she does NOT have a brain tumor. Denny will be around for at LEAST 5 episodes and then...they won't say more. the official word from Shonda Rhimes is "I think the love triangle with Denny, Izzie, and Alex is among the most interesting we've ever done. Watching the chemistry between Jeffrey and Katherine again has been really touching. I can't wait for our viewers to see where we're taking it. But what it won't involve is Izzie having a brain tumor." Also, supposedly Sadie is for Callie whatever that means. I don't see them becoming an item so I wonder if they'll maybe fight over a man or something.

Anyway, I don't care. Denny is my all time favorite Grey's male. I love him. He's the sexiest one on there and the sweetest and most romantic, so as long as he's there, I'm good, lol. I wish they'd give the chief a story again. I'd like to see what's going on w/ him and Adele. And also, HELLO - I want Bailey to have more of a story. I love her character.

Old 11-19-2008, 08:00 AM

170 posts, read 452,437 times
Re Izzy's mental state: It's Alex. He drives all his wimmen crazy

Old 12-05-2008, 09:50 AM

518 posts, read 2,053,786 times
This whole Denny thing is S T U P I D. I mean really.....who has sex with a dead person? Really a turn-off. If this is her way of exiting the show, get it over already. I'd pick Karev over Denny any day. I love her character and would hate to see her go, but I'm getting tired of her "talking to a dead man".

Old 12-05-2008, 10:16 AM

522 posts, read 1,581,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquastone View Post
This whole Denny thing is S T U P I D. I mean really.....who has sex with a dead person? Really a turn-off. If this is her way of exiting the show, get it over already. I'd pick Karev over Denny any day. I love her character and would hate to see her go, but I'm getting tired of her "talking to a dead man".
agreed! enough already.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV