Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2012, 01:36 AM

4,400 posts, read 13,390,696 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Honestly...this might be my last season watching the show. It used to be our favorite, but has really gone downhill lately. I always liked Teddy....until the way the writers have her acting after the death of her husband. Am going to miss Lexi, she was one of my favorite characters. Really getting sick of Christina and especially April. Still, good drama and will probaly just keep watching and complaining. It really started out well, following a handful of interns through their trials. Now, it feels like just one more medical drama that is running out of new material.
Likely only 2 seasons left. The main cast signed for 2 more years, and there was a question if they would even sign past this season. So, VERY likely that this and the next season will be the 2 last.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2012, 08:22 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,332,595 times
Quote:
Honestly...this might be my last season watching the show. It used to be our favorite, but has really gone downhill lately. I always liked Teddy....until the way the writers have her acting after the death of her husband. Am going to miss Lexi, she was one of my favorite characters. Really getting sick of Christina and especially April. Still, good drama and will probaly just keep watching and complaining. It really started out well, following a handful of interns through their trials. Now, it feels like just one more medical drama that is running out of new material.
Lol! This is so true! And yet when my wife says she's putting it on, I sit down and watch.

Old 09-04-2012, 11:02 AM

4,062 posts, read 5,642,357 times
On more character leaving...as many of us thought. Wonder who's next. Just like the actress who plays Lexxie, it's supposedly the actor's decision. I find it hard to believe that...I just smell a rat somewhere. They're also bringing in new characters, I heard. Hope it's not like when those two hospitals merged. I'm not really looking forward to this season.
Eric Dane Leaving Grey’s Anatomy — Season 9 Will Be McDreamy’s Last - TVLine

Old 09-04-2012, 04:12 PM

4,380 posts, read 4,448,612 times
Quote:
Having been widowed myself, I think they are doing a good job handling Teddy's grief. It's much more realistic than how most shows gloss over it.

But I do agree the show has been losing steam and for me it started when they merged the hospitals and the cast became too large.

Old 09-04-2012, 06:16 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,345,842 times
Well, I love the show and can't wait for it to come back on!

Old 09-27-2012, 07:39 PM

16,177 posts, read 32,481,285 times
I am having trouble keeping up tonight. Currently I have the tissues out with taking Sloan off of life support.

Old 09-27-2012, 09:47 PM

4,062 posts, read 5,642,357 times
Grey's Anatomy, seems so gutted. I hate that they skipped ahead in time and didn't show anything at all about those months. I knew Mark wouldn't be around long. I knew April (the pig farmer...hmm) would come back. Otherwise, mostly people are unhappy. Ugh. Bailey...glad she's getting some...happiness, you know. Even if I can stand to keep watching, I would, of course, dislike the new people.

Old 09-27-2012, 10:22 PM

2,095 posts, read 3,101,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee W. View Post
Grey's Anatomy, seems so gutted. I hate that they skipped ahead in time and didn't show anything at all about those months. I knew Mark wouldn't be around long. I knew April (the pig farmer...hmm) would come back. Otherwise, mostly people are unhappy. Ugh. Bailey...glad she's getting some...happiness, you know. Even if I can stand to keep watching, I would, of course, dislike the new people.
Looks like they'll show what happened in the aftermath of the crash during next week's show.

This episode was rough as hell to watch though. I kind of knew what the outcome with Arizona would be, so that wasn't a big shock, but watching the whole Mark Sloane thing was tough.

Old 09-27-2012, 10:29 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,249,457 times
Ok.......I have a confession.

I never watched the season finale.' I always meant, over the summer, to watch it. But knowing what I know about it, I just couldn't bring myself to watch it after all (I have always really liked Lexi).

Now, I'm thinking I might skip this season's opener, as well.

Old 09-27-2012, 10:36 PM

2,095 posts, read 3,101,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Ok.......I have a confession.

I never watched the season finale.' I always meant, over the summer, to watch it. But knowing what I know about it, I just couldn't bring myself to watch it after all (I have always really liked Lexi).

Now, I'm thinking I might skip this season's opener, as well.
If you decide to watch it, you might want to sedate yourself.

I actually can't sleep because of it, which I know is ridiculous!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV