Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2014, 08:00 PM

9,150 posts, read 10,887,444 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotogGal View Post
Did anyone else but me get the idea that Callie Torres may end up having a fling with Owen when her partner gets too bogged down in her fellowship and decides she doesn't want another baby?
It didn't occur to me until you brought it up, but if they get closer at work, sure, I could see it happening.

Whose sperm produced Callie's first baby? Was it Mark's? If so, yeah, I can see her doing it the old-fashioned way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashiara4life View Post
I almost think Karev is going to go off the deep end via depression & EToH abuse because of failed job on the board. It doesn't look pretty for him, hope his girlfriend can bring him out. Meredith is going to divorce Shepherd and he will go to DC as planned. Pierce and the old Chief ( sorry, can't think his name) will eventually forge a relationship.
I'm expecting Karev and Meredith to enter couplehood this season. I couldn't care less if Derek leaves. He's just an annoyance now. The "old chief" is Richard, and of course he will have a relationship with Pierce.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2014, 08:56 PM

3,830 posts, read 6,728,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay5835 View Post
It didn't occur to me until you brought it up, but if they get closer at work, sure, I could see it happening.

Whose sperm produced Callie's first baby? Was it Mark's? If so, yeah, I can see her doing it the old-fashioned way.
Callie and Mark conceived Sophia naturally.

And I, too, thought Owen might be interested in entering an arrangement. But isn't Callie unable to have another child? Which is why they were considering adoption since Arizona doesn't want to carry the baby.

Old 10-12-2014, 11:19 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,184,303 times
Quote:
I don't know about y'all, but after seeing this last episode, I'm not sure I'm liking where all this is going. Did anyone else but me get the idea that Callie Torres may end up having a fling with Owen when her partner gets too bogged down in her fellowship and decides she doesn't want another baby?

I'm not liking Meredith's attitude about anything so far this season.
Yes, that is exactly what I thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynarie View Post
Callie and Mark conceived Sophia naturally.

And I, too, thought Owen might be interested in entering an arrangement. But isn't Callie unable to have another child? Which is why they were considering adoption since Arizona doesn't want to carry the baby.
Callie got injured when the tree limb impaled her when Arizona crashed the car. Callie is bi. She was married to George and had lots of sex with him. She and Mark created Sophia naturally. I can totally see her boffing Owen.

Old 10-12-2014, 12:01 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,734,689 times
I though Callie couldn't get pregnant? It is so hard to keep these story lines straight!

I have to say last week's episode was the best in a long time. I understood Meredith's anger towards Derek. He gave up a huge job for her, and she is terrified he is going to resent her. From his actions, he is. He was stomping around the hospital behaving like a two year old.

Old 10-12-2014, 02:16 PM

5,893 posts, read 12,807,206 times
I just had another thought about Callie and Owen. Wasn't one of his problems with Christina that he wanted kids and she didn't? So he might be okay even adopting a child with Callie if she wasn't able to conceive. She has been with both George and Mark, so her and Owen wouldn't surprise me in the least. Also, I don't think she ever quite got over Arizona cheating on her with that other doctor.

Old 10-12-2014, 02:54 PM

3,830 posts, read 6,728,077 times
Quote:
I just had another thought about Callie and Owen. Wasn't one of his problems with Christina that he wanted kids and she didn't?
Yup.

Old 10-12-2014, 04:05 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,184,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Yes, that is exactly what I thought.

Callie got injured when the tree limb impaled her when Arizona crashed the car. Callie is bi. She was married to George and had lots of sex with him. She and Mark created Sophia naturally. I can totally see her boffing Owen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
I though Callie couldn't get pregnant? It is so hard to keep these story lines straight!

I have to say last week's episode was the best in a long time. I understood Meredith's anger towards Derek. He gave up a huge job for her, and she is terrified he is going to resent her. From his actions, he is. He was stomping around the hospital behaving like a two year old.
Yes, veuve, Callie' s womanly parts took a hit from the tree limb in that auto accident.

Old 10-12-2014, 05:00 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,734,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Yes, veuve, Callie' s womanly parts took a hit from the tree limb in that auto accident.
thanks!!

Old 10-13-2014, 09:52 PM

1,163 posts, read 1,236,141 times
definitely can see callie and owen getting together maybe even Arizona and that new doctor? who knows lol
I find both Meredith and Derek are getting so annoying and high strung...feel bad for karev and Amelia
Bailey will probably go back to being a hard ass and I can see Alex falling off the deep end and taking it on Jo unless she can steer him straight...not bad stuff so far

Old 10-13-2014, 10:00 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,345,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber18 View Post
definitely can see callie and owen getting together maybe even Arizona and that new doctor? who knows lol
I find both Meredith and Derek are getting so annoying and high strung...feel bad for karev and Amelia
Bailey will probably go back to being a hard ass and I can see Alex falling off the deep end and taking it on Jo unless she can steer him straight...not bad stuff so far
Who is Amelia? I don't remember that name....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV