Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2018, 04:04 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,138,331 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Good lord, Owen can leave the show already. I have never liked him or any of his story lines!

Yeah Meredith! Did anyone else notice the new Dreamy doc used her full name? The only other person to do that was Derick.
I have never liked the Owen character myself.

I did notice Scott Speedman resembles McDreamy a little and used her full name.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2018, 04:46 PM

2,118 posts, read 4,160,518 times
Quote:
Good lord, Owen can leave the show already. I have never liked him or any of his story lines!

Yeah Meredith! Did anyone else notice the new Dreamy doc used her full name? The only other person to do that was Derick.
I do like the Irish actor that plays Owen but OMG when he goes in for a lip lock he looks like he is devouring his love interest..INTENSE

Old 03-30-2018, 06:18 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,138,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgal View Post
I do like the Irish actor that plays Owen but OMG when he goes in for a lip lock he looks like he is devouring his love interest..INTENSE
YUCKERS!!!

Old 03-30-2018, 08:51 PM

390 posts, read 378,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I did notice Scott Speedman resembles McDreamy a little and used her full name.
YESSSS!!!

Old 03-31-2018, 06:06 AM

1,623 posts, read 1,345,369 times
Quote:
[nitpick]
Kevin McKidd is Scottish, not Irish.
[/nitpick]

I felt bad for Owen. He thought and felt like he was going in the right direction, only to have Teddy slam the door on him. I so want him to finally be happy.

I'm not sure I like the new transplant doc for Meredith. He seems a little weak for her, and she needs someone who is strong and can match her energy. I guess we will see if/how he develops.

Old 03-31-2018, 08:22 PM

41,881 posts, read 74,938,731 times
I just realized I haven't watched last week's episode yet! D'oh! LOL

Quote:
Ewwwww!

I liked Kevin McKidd best in Toy Story That Time Forgot.

Old 03-31-2018, 08:29 PM

21,108 posts, read 13,488,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodlecat View Post

I'm not sure I like the new transplant doc for Meredith. He seems a little weak for her, and she needs someone who is strong and can match her energy. I guess we will see if/how he develops.
They aren't making them a thing. He was supposedly introduced to show Mer that she can love again. Pretending Riggs didn't happen.

Old 03-31-2018, 08:31 PM

Quote:

I didn't think he was dreamy at all, and of course he used her full name. He just met her and never heard her friends call her Mer, which not everyone does anyway.

Old 03-31-2018, 09:35 PM

16,061 posts, read 26,692,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
I didn't think he was dreamy at all, and of course he used her full name. He just met her and never heard her friends call her Mer, which not everyone does anyway.
Or Doctor Grey

Old 03-31-2018, 09:47 PM

Plenty of people call her Meredith. That wasn't anything special on Derrick's part. Derrick was older and wider then than this guy is now. He was her mentor. It's a totally different dynamic. That whole thing was stupid. Even as actors in a script they didn't pull off making that seem like a spontaneous connection. Uber-forced.

The only similarity to Derrick is that she ended up wanting to bed the guy. How on earth did he supposedly make her feel the way Derrick made her feel? She was like a flower who needed him like the sun.

She had more heat with the Vet and with Riggs.

It was made-up filler. The only part I liked was the Rabbi. That was really good, and made my cry sad for him and happy for April.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV