Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-26-2010, 11:37 AM

2,747 posts, read 465,340 times

Advertisements

So the question still remains, is Jesse past his PTSD or whatever was bothering him, and back to being a confident, competent, resident? And how many of you think they will go down the Meredith having early Alzheimer's road?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2010, 06:59 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrthwdswmn View Post
So the question still remains, is Jesse past his PTSD or whatever was bothering him, and back to being a confident, competent, resident? And how many of you think they will go down the Meredith having early Alzheimer's road?

I don't think he is past whatever is bothering him and last week he said something to Lexie that she (and me too) took to be the problem he was having. Do I remember now what that was?? Of course not!!!

That's a hard one to venture a guess at, nrthw. The show is GREY'S Anatomy. Meredith Grey. If Shondra wants to end the show, then I bet they will. She just may want to end Grey's. It's getting kind of "long in the tooth".

Old 11-26-2010, 09:13 PM

4,062 posts, read 5,645,484 times
Well, since some of the main cast members have stated they are leaving the show after 2 seasons (including this season as one of those two), there's a good chance that will be when the show ends. I hope they don't plan to do a Meredith with Alzheimer's. That could get tiresome!

Old 11-27-2010, 06:39 AM

23,866 posts, read 33,561,054 times
I wish they'd get rid of 2 people April & Avery. I'm getting to the point where I can't stomach Avery any more. Did he always talk weird or is it something new?

I don't miss Izzy. I wish they'd pick which Alex we're going to see.

I never liked Hunt with Christina. Hunt & Teddy I can see but not Christina. There's zero chemistry between them.

Bring back Burke; I don't care if it's a look alike actor; bring the character back. The show went downhill.. I've been hanging on but it doesn't make me excited that it's on any more. I'm more excited about Private Practice.

Old 11-27-2010, 12:30 PM

I don't know, the April character is starting to grow on me. Avery's the guy I was thinking of with the problem. I think he still feels some kind of guilt thing about that one doctor dying during the shoot-out and he lived. Don't miss Izzy either. I also have mentioned about Hunt and Teddy together. Want to see the original cast of residents become doctors already and start training a new group of residents. They need to have these people start growing up.

Old 11-27-2010, 07:49 PM

3,872 posts, read 8,711,313 times
Avery is so hot. I love looking at him, lol. And yep, I'm old(er). I'd be mad if he left.

I finally like April. She stood up to The Biscuit (his Ally McBeal name) for Alex which made me happy.

Shonda says no one is leaving and don't believe everything you hear.

Old 12-02-2010, 06:56 AM

I for one will be glad if no one leaves. It seems like there is some chemistry going on with the old cast members and the new. And I would be crushed if the show got cancelled. That's my Thursday night. Bones, Grey's Anatomy and then Private Practice. And please fill me in on who this Biscuit guy is because I never watched Ally McBeal.

Old 12-02-2010, 07:17 AM

23,866 posts, read 33,561,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrthwdswmn View Post
I for one will be glad if no one leaves. It seems like there is some chemistry going on with the old cast members and the new. And I would be crushed if the show got cancelled. That's my Thursday night. Bones, Grey's Anatomy and then Private Practice. And please fill me in on who this Biscuit guy is because I never watched Ally McBeal.
Peter MacNicol Peter C. MacNicol (born April 10, 1954) is an American actor. In film he is best known for the roles of Janosz Poha in Ghostbusters II and Stingo in Sophie's Choice. For television he is best known for the roles of the eccentric lawyer John Cage in the FOX comedy-drama Ally McBeal, as Tom Lennox in the sixth season of action-thriller 24, Alan Birch in the Medical drama Chicago Hope, and as physicist Dr. Larry Fleinhardt in the CBS crime drama NUMB3RS.

Old 12-02-2010, 08:56 PM

4,062 posts, read 5,645,484 times
Lord! Cristina...and FISH therapy!

Old 12-02-2010, 09:37 PM

13,809 posts, read 26,558,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee W. View Post
Lord! Cristina...and FISH therapy!
I haven't watched this show in years, pretty much gave up on it in disgust somewhere in season 4, but I liked Cristina's character so I thought I'd watch this one. I was a little lost, although not too bad as I'd looked up what's happened in the last two or three seasons, but to my surprise I kind of liked it. (I tried to watch it once after season 4 and Izzie was hallucinating Denny, which didn't interest me) She really seemed to get into the fishing and also the chance it gave to both accomplish something and reflect on where her head's at.

Seeing as I never really liked CSI, and The Office seems to be kind of wrapping up IMO, maybe I'll start watching this show again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV