Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-28-2015, 06:34 PM

2,575 posts, read 2,073,238 times

Advertisements

I don't think aussi doc is s a trans thing, they already did that with Bailey and plus his accent. I'm thinking bro-in-law and something bad happened..obviously
I also don't know if I want Jo and Alex to get married. Torn feelings on that, but I think she will say yes
And I totally would be okay with Callie and hunt being together. If Hunt can't be with Cristina, Callie is my vote.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2015, 09:14 PM

14,520 posts, read 8,761,199 times
Yikes, I just can't envision Hunt with Callie....I could see Hunt back together with the military doc...played by Kim Raver, can't think of the character name.

Old 11-29-2015, 05:09 AM

21,109 posts, read 13,540,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macrina View Post
Yikes, I just can't envision Hunt with Callie....I could see Hunt back together with the military doc...played by Kim Raver, can't think of the character name.
Teddy. They were a good pair! I hated him and Christina together. Hated it. They made no sense.

Old 11-29-2015, 07:31 PM

14,520 posts, read 8,761,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
Teddy. They were a good pair! I hated him and Christina together. Hated it. They made no sense.
My memory is that Teddy (thanks for the tip...) gracefully but reluctantly stepped away from Hunt, because she saw he'd have trouble remaining faithful to Christina. Ya think?

Old 12-04-2015, 03:03 PM

1,346 posts, read 3,074,022 times
Just now watched the finale. Funny the first thing I thought when Mer said 'I didn't know you had a sister' was that Riggs was trans, but of course that makes NO sense, as he is Australian...so it must be that he was married or with Owen's sister and somehow he blames him for her death in some way.

Amelia is a freaking mess. I predict she gets drunk, hooks up with Riggs, and Owen really loses it.

I cried twice this episode (usually it's only once) ...the old fireman dying, OMG, so poignant. And the proposal, sorry but although he is a 'douche' (so much so not anymore though), that was really sweet and romantic. And I'm a sucker for sweet and romantic.

Why the heck are we made to wait TWO MONTHS!!!

Old 12-10-2015, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claud605 View Post
Just now watched the finale. Funny the first thing I thought when Mer said 'I didn't know you had a sister' was that Riggs was trans, but of course that makes NO sense, as he is Australian...so it must be that he was married or with Owen's sister and somehow he blames him for her death in some way.

Amelia is a freaking mess. I predict she gets drunk, hooks up with Riggs, and Owen really loses it.

I cried twice this episode (usually it's only once) ...the old fireman dying, OMG, so poignant. And the proposal, sorry but although he is a 'douche' (so much so not anymore though), that was really sweet and romantic. And I'm a sucker for sweet and romantic.

Why the heck are we made to wait TWO MONTHS!!!
Two months is rude. I am on her side - it's childish the way he treats Mer and for Mer to treat Jo that way. Kicking her out of bed.

Christina used to get in bed to talk to Mer and ignored Derek which was funny but come on - they are supposed to be adults now.

Old 02-11-2016, 03:51 PM

41,924 posts, read 75,118,489 times
Just saw a preview for tonight's show, and all I have to say is: Really?

Old 02-11-2016, 04:55 PM

9,150 posts, read 10,883,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Just saw a preview for tonight's show, and all I have to say is: Really?
I know. As if Meredith doesn't already have enough to get over. I'm torn as to whether to watch. I watched a few eps last year, but the storyline with Derek's deathdoc coming to work at Seattle Whatever The Hospital Is Called Now is just too much, as too much as Dizzy was a few years back.

Old 02-11-2016, 10:59 PM

I thought it was horrible and stupid. The only good part was Jo putting blankets on Carev instead of being pissed he was by Mer's side......

Old 02-12-2016, 11:49 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,728,297 times
It wasn't a good episode, yet I cried!! It was emotional, but stupid as hell. How much more are they going to do to this poor woman? Her sister died, her husband died, her friends have died, she has been held hostage, in a plane crash....really stupid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV