Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2008, 05:11 PM

8,804 posts, read 10,242,030 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Okay, I'm confused. Today is October 30th, 2008. Has Kitchen Nightmares already started for this season? I saw a 1/2 of an episode one night and after that I have never been able to find it again. When I go to the Fox website it says it's on Thursday nights at 9pm in my area, but everytime I've checked that time/night, it's never on. It's one of my favorite shows!
The MLB playoffs took up the shows time, thats why you haven't seen it.

It might be a re-run tonight due to the fact the World Series ended earlier than planned. The new episodes should start running again by next week though.
Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2008, 05:21 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,032,900 times
Thanks!

Old 10-30-2008, 06:03 PM

2,689 posts, read 6,933,490 times
If you get BBC America, you can watch how it all got started for him, as he started Kitchen Nightmares in England. Here, it's aired every day at 2pm on BBC America. Check your local listings. I find it entertaining and SO happy he brought the show to America. Although I must say, it boggles my mind the people trying to run resturants.

Love Gordon Ramsay. Read his bio and that guy's had to deal with a lot of crappola in his life! It's a great read if you're interested!

Edit: The ones airing on BBC America are all repeats, as I don't think he does the show over there any more. But if you've never seen them, try and check 'em out!

Can't wait for the new season of Hell's Kitchen either (which I might add, is WAY more entertaining if you buy the DVD, since there's no editing out of silly swear words .

Old 11-01-2008, 04:03 PM

303 posts, read 1,385,842 times
Does anyone happen to know when (or if I already missed it) an episode will be on where Ramsey heads to Jack's, a rest in St. Clair Shores, Michigan?

Old 11-01-2008, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shihtzumom View Post
Does anyone happen to know when (or if I already missed it) an episode will be on where Ramsey heads to Jack's, a rest in St. Clair Shores, Michigan?
Wikipedia says it's on Thursday. I don't know if they are right, but at least you haven't missed it. Cause I havent seen it yet.

Old 11-01-2008, 04:44 PM

303 posts, read 1,385,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canes2006Champs View Post
Wikipedia says it's on Thursday. I don't know if they are right, but at least you haven't missed it. Cause I havent seen it yet.
Thanks a bunch! I have to catch that. That's my hometown and when I was visiting last April I stopped by for dinner (my first time there). And man was it a crappy experience. The restaurant is completely forgetable, the menu is so blah (it's supposed to be waterfront seafood dining) but most of all the service is terrible. I have never been in a restaurant with more rude staff.

When I heard a few weeks later that Ramsey had already been there I knew the place was just a lost cause.

Thanks again!

Old 11-01-2008, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shihtzumom View Post
Thanks a bunch! I have to catch that. That's my hometown and when I was visiting last April I stopped by for dinner (my first time there). And man was it a crappy experience. The restaurant is completely forgetable, the menu is so blah (it's supposed to be waterfront seafood dining) but most of all the service is terrible. I have never been in a restaurant with more rude staff.

When I heard a few weeks later that Ramsey had already been there I knew the place was just a lost cause.

Thanks again!
you betcha

Old 11-01-2008, 10:23 PM

8,877 posts, read 13,912,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleJ View Post
Just once I'd like to see Gordon walk away when some idiot who asked for his help starts acting stupid. Just once. Maybe twice.
True that!!! They should do an episode of Nightmares where they have several locations that GR walked out of due to run-ins with the owner. They could probably do 3 - 4 restaurants in a one hour show.

Old 11-03-2008, 12:53 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,032,900 times
I love how these arrogant *ssholes think they know more than Gordon - one of the most successful chefs in the world! If they would just shut their pie hole once in a while and actually listen, they might learn a thing or two. Some of these people I just wanna bust a cap in their *ss!!!

Old 11-06-2008, 08:11 PM

I love the look on the one guy's face at Jacks when the big bald dude, I think it was Scott, started yelling for someone to give him an answer
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV