Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2010, 08:03 PM

4,343 posts, read 14,776,677 times

Advertisements

I think every woman in America just yelled out, you idiot!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2010, 08:09 PM

7,572 posts, read 9,019,188 times
Now, why do they put Tenley through that for the second time!!!!! Absolutely tacky of this show.

Old 03-01-2010, 08:17 PM

16,177 posts, read 32,494,356 times
Jake is going to be on Dancing with the Stars?!?! ROFL.

Tenley is a class act.

Old 03-01-2010, 08:58 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,382,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the3Ds View Post
I would just be happy if they chose someone who wasn't a previous contestant on the last season! Surely there are guys or girls out there who we've never seen before. Please pick someone new.
Too late. Our famous bully is back as a new Bachelorette. Shocker.

Old 03-01-2010, 09:16 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,347,017 times
I noticed that too! the bully is back! LOL. How will she have time for a man when it's work, work, work? LOL>>>>>>> Puleez! Here we go again,

Jake's choice was awful! What a jerk. Shallow. Wait til the boobage goes south LOL. Then let's see how he feels about her LOL...and then there's the cross eyes!!
Hmm...wonder what his parents will think of HER redneck parents!?? Funny his father still didnt look like he opened his arms to Vienna LOL>>Won't last. My condolences to his family !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny Ally never was face to face with Jake and his new Bridezilla to be LOL>>>> I think she would have punched her.

Last edited by njsocks; 03-01-2010 at 09:24 PM..

Old 03-01-2010, 10:22 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,373,752 times
max's mama, were you surprised when Chris was talking about how well liked Ali was? I sure was! Everything I've read and everyone I've talked to has talked about what a bully she was. I f they had to choose someone who was on the show, why didn't they pick Tenley? I like her, but, don't think I could listen to her for a whole season. Still, I'd rather it be her than Ali. I think Tenley over did it tonight, on asking him why. She was so sure he was going to pick her. I was waiting for Jake to tell her that he cared more about Vienna. It's pretty simple.

eta: Did anyone hear how Ali was going to be able to get out of work for as long as the show will take?

Old 03-02-2010, 12:21 AM

99 posts, read 380,483 times
First time in a long time I have watched this show...still can't figure out why I did. But have a question here.

How long does the show take to tape? They say Jake is a pilot so am assuming he had to take a leave of some sort. Now he is going on DWTS and I'm guessing will take another leave. How the heck can he afford all this time off? Did he get any money from Bachelor?

Wonder what will happen to them when they have to get to real life?

And yes - agree about Ali...there were other women that I think could have been better choices. Oh well won't waste my time again. And frankly I just don't understand how people can "fall in love" in that type of atmosphere which is so not real.

Old 03-02-2010, 03:59 AM

1,059 posts, read 2,695,127 times
The last date with Tenley should have been the tip off, why the heck didnt he just tell her that before. And to sit there last night and say he's protective of her? And that he wants friendship. But Tenley was dead on when she said about how Vienna felt with him having strong feelings for tenley and then she said that she's glad she wasnt in Vienna's spot because of his feelings for Vienna....I'm glad that Tenley wasnt picked as the new bachelorette...she is too good for that i think, i think she has a genuine heart.
I didnt care for Vienna on the show...but watching her and Jake last night they almost deserve one another. Tenley stated that watching the show and jake with vienna..that that was a side of jake she never saw...
And then to put him on DWTS.....i yi yi.

Old 03-02-2010, 04:32 AM

3,493 posts, read 7,934,076 times
Ali was a horrible choice - so overexposed. It is more fun when you don't really "know" the bachelor or bachelorette, but lately they keep choosing people who have already had so much media attention that I am fairly sick of them to start with.

There were three Ali's on this season: the sweet one at the beginning, the bully Vienna-hater in the middle and finally the martyr star-crossed Ali at the end. I wonder which one will show up for next season?

I think this show has jumped the shark...

Old 03-02-2010, 05:37 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,382,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
max's mama, were you surprised when Chris was talking about how well liked Ali was? I sure was! Everything I've read and everyone I've talked to has talked about what a bully she was. I f they had to choose someone who was on the show, why didn't they pick Tenley? I like her, but, don't think I could listen to her for a whole season. Still, I'd rather it be her than Ali. I think Tenley over did it tonight, on asking him why. She was so sure he was going to pick her. I was waiting for Jake to tell her that he cared more about Vienna. It's pretty simple.

eta: Did anyone hear how Ali was going to be able to get out of work for as long as the show will take?
I was sure surprised when Chris asked Ali that question. "Well-liked?" That's news to me.

I think out of Gia, Tenley and Ali, Ali would probably bring the most to the show as she is that outspoken girl. Still, the problem is this: I DON'T CARE IF SHE FINDS HAPPINESS, because I don't like her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV