U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 03-10-2012, 08:46 PM

12,532 posts, read 18,207,413 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Yes..ok but WHO wins on Monday?
The girls that weren't picked.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2012, 10:41 PM

2,809 posts, read 3,874,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
The girls that weren't picked.
Drats!! That's what I was going to say or possibly us the viewers will be winners, because we won't have to watch this season anymore.

Old 03-11-2012, 01:03 AM

4,163 posts, read 5,729,328 times
Quote:
We will know Monday. If you really want to know, you can check out reality Steve, but we don't do spoilers on here, so we are all on the edge of our seats.

I for one will be glad when Monday is over and the next few months while Emily has her season, only to not wind up with anyone and then on to the next Bachelor.

When in doubt read the TOS.

Old 03-12-2012, 02:04 PM

4,163 posts, read 5,729,328 times
Yeah it's over tonight! What will we ever do? I guess whoever he picks, they are going to be on People magazine this week. That should be fun to read.

When in doubt read the TOS.

Old 03-12-2012, 02:17 PM

14,693 posts, read 9,764,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
Yeah it's over tonight! What will we ever do? I guess whoever he picks, they are going to be on People magazine this week. That should be fun to read.
Anyone else notice that ABC has not been promoting the The Final Rose very much?

There have been few commercials pronouncing things like we must watch this epic love story or the most controversial ending of The Bachelor" ever or similiar nonsense. Nope, sounds like this one will end in a wimper. Followed by an After the Final Rose where Courtney (I assume) admits that they simply weren't meant to be...."winning"

Old 03-12-2012, 02:29 PM

867 posts, read 490,066 times
Quote:
Well....I'm not doing a spoiler or anything so I don't really follow them but I have my own personal guess or wish for who will win......Courtney. If she wins, my guess is that we will all feel like the others are winners for not having to put up with Ben!

Old 03-12-2012, 05:13 PM

5,600 posts, read 6,998,300 times
All I can say is that between now and the ending of Emily's season on the Bachelorette, ABC must pull off some kind of miracle, or I believe they will be losing a lot of viewers. This has been THE worst Bachelor season ever and a complete waste of time.

Old 03-12-2012, 07:00 PM

5,266 posts, read 4,409,484 times
All the talk going around!!! I am so sick of seeing Courtney's faces all over the covers of mags when I am checking out at the grocery store.

Next season is going to be even worse. I heard a ton of spoilers too.........but will keep to myself.

Even my husband said wow, that guy is weird looking LOL.......... Boring Ben the soon to be "has BEN" (been)! no pun! LOL.

I'm on the edge of my seat!~ NOT~!

Old 03-12-2012, 07:58 PM

9,449 posts, read 4,619,841 times
I swear = is this the first time all the magazines have reported the winner before 'The Final Rose'? And I use the term 'winner' quite loosely.

I've never seen it until this season but perhaps I wasn't looking. It's like it's not even a secret but for those of you who haven't checked out the supermarket mags, I won't say the name.

Old 03-12-2012, 08:33 PM

5,475 posts, read 3,934,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I swear = is this the first time all the magazines have reported the winner before 'The Final Rose'? And I use the term 'winner' quite loosely.

I've never seen it until this season but perhaps I wasn't looking. It's like it's not even a secret but for those of you who haven't checked out the supermarket mags, I won't say the name.
Yeah, it's weird, they don't even say "potential" winner. I don't think any other seasons have been like that, but this is the first time a "villianl" one was in the final two. I was waiting at the drugstore today reading some of the articles about the show. They talk about the winner and supposed problems between the two, cheating scandals, etc... I don't put much stock in most of those mags, but they really do write about her as though the show is done, and she was chosen already.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV