Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2009, 05:27 PM

7,572 posts, read 9,020,411 times

Advertisements

Let's hear it:

How many of you ladies, if you were single, would sign up and appear on the Bachelor show?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2009, 05:50 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,484,326 times
Well they wouldn't have a show for someone as old as me. A single grandmother show maybe...lol
I met my husband on the internet and that has been a success, not sure about being one of many on a show though

Old 02-03-2009, 05:52 PM

16,177 posts, read 32,497,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MN2CO View Post
Let's hear it:

How many of you ladies, if you were single, would sign up and appear on the Bachelor show?
Absolutely not. Now, The Bachelorette...... probably!

Old 02-03-2009, 05:55 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,347,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Oh SNAP! I didn't hear her say that. I hope Jason is as through with her as I am now.

Um - DUH!?! Did she not know he already has a son - and she's going to talk about only wanting to have one of her 'own' and only biologically?
exactly! She said she wanted to have a kid NEVER adopt!! Um, Jason's son would be her step-kid and she can and would have to adopt him. She is soo scatterbrained!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-03-2009, 06:40 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,746,361 times
Naomi--I cannot believe Jason picked her. AND I didnt' hear her comment about not adopting. She seems way to young to settle down be married and a mother to boot!!

Melissa--she is by far my favorite. She and Jason seem to have a great chemistry together.

Molly--I like as well, but for some reason I don't see them together.

Stephanie--I am so impressed by her exit from the show. She was so classy and liked her even more than I did before. I hope she finds someone that makes her happy.

Old 02-04-2009, 01:01 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,122,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
Did anyone catch what Naomi said to Jason? She said she would NEVER adopt!! She only wanted one of her OWN!

If she was to have a life with Jason, don't you think that alone would turn him off???
My kids must have ran screaming through the room about that time! I can't believe I missed this!!! And this wasn't a huge red light for him?

Old 02-04-2009, 01:33 AM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,787,483 times
Thumbs up I agree about Stephanies' exit Monday night

She is so classy! I have to wonder if she has an ulterior motive like so many reality tv persons (I refuse to call them 'stars' since they really aren't )?! I see her getting LOADS of tv gigs etc out of this, since she came across as so likable and pretty in a older, more glammer girl sort of way !

I'm kind of bored now with the show . It's missing something . The girls are just NOT that special or interesting and now it's like . I hope that Deanna comes back next week and gets us something to go and about!!!! To tell you the truth, I actually think that Deanna would be my pick for him over any of these gals and I wouldn't have said that before this weeks' episode .

Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Naomi--I cannot believe Jason picked her. AND I didnt' hear her comment about not adopting. She seems way to young to settle down be married and a mother to boot!!

Melissa--she is by far my favorite. She and Jason seem to have a great chemistry together.

Molly--I like as well, but for some reason I don't see them together.

Stephanie--I am so impressed by her exit from the show. She was so classy and liked her even more than I did before. I hope she finds someone that makes her happy.

Old 02-04-2009, 01:53 AM

7,572 posts, read 9,020,411 times
HDL - I agree with everything you said. Deanna blew it last time but maybe now she sees that. The existing girls just don't have anything special about them. Melissa was the closest but I think her family could be an issue.

You must be a night owl!!

Old 02-04-2009, 05:50 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,746,361 times
Deanna is too damaged at this point. She was refused by the other guy (cannot remember his name!), engaged to the snow board dude, and now wants to go back to Jason? She jumps around. I think Deanna needs to take a break from men all together before she starts seriously dating.

Old 02-04-2009, 10:14 AM

4,948 posts, read 18,694,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
Well I didn't get to see it last night so I came on here to see that Stephanie was sent home. She was my favorite, the physcial connection wasn't there as has been mentioned. I don't really care for Naomi. I like Molly or Melissa. I keep thinking that Deanna will come on in the next week or so, and I am afraid he will pick her for some reason. I don't think he should. She had her chance.
I wonder if they would pick Stephanie to be on the show next with a better match of guys for her.
Maybe some single, some men with children. She had alot of class, and
I did admire her for the way she acted on the show. This show is getting mighty boring, the way it is all 20's and silly people who want to further
there intrest in life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV